Reviews (4,183)

4.3

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless WhatsApp integration and user-friendly design. They praise its reliability, speed, and positive impact on business operations. Features such as easy setup, customization of the WhatsApp button, and excellent inbuilt tools are appreciated. Many commend the customer service for their quick and helpful responses.

April 22, 2024

made my site stop working for a whole weekend.

Kahla
Brazil
Almost 2 years using the app
June 11, 2024

Cant use the app for free. Keep showing this:

Plan: Enterprise:Support development, server cost and support

Subscription details
$3.99 USD every 30 days

Very delusional

Svapobene
Italy
About 2 months using the app
Edited May 4, 2024

I have asked time and time again for help as I cant get it to work on SMS for Abadoned Carts, or Emails. And the credit is going down but there doesnt seem to be any SMS happening so why is the credit reducing.

First Light Direct - LED Lamps and Lighting
11 days using the app
February 8, 2024

Beautiful!
But, since I installed the app I can see a green bar on the top of my page if I look at my site with Iphones.
I can't find the way to remove it/change its color back.

decozyhome
Italy
20 days using the app
Pushdaddy replied February 9, 2024

We are aware of that issue. It wil be solved within 24 hours.

May 26, 2024

Customer support is not responding.

OH!Glow
Israel
Over 1 year using the app
February 7, 2024

Its awesome app, but if you can add while checkout an confirmation through Whatsapp or SMS it will be great, just to stop such fake orders

Thelbvapestore
Lebanon
5 days using the app
May 28, 2024

I would like to cancel my current plan with your company. I have thoroughly enjoyed utilizing your services, but I find it necessary to discontinue them at this time. I asked several times for refund no answer.

Please assist me in canceling my subscription and provide any necessary instructions or documentation required to complete the process. I would appreciate it if you could confirm the cancellation to avoid any further charges or misunderstandings to email

Thank you for your attention and prompt assistance in this matter.

Best regards,

ElGranero Typewriter.Company
Spain
About 2 hours using the app
Pushdaddy replied May 29, 2024

i am frustrated by people . used app for free for 4-5 years and lter gave 1 star. can u give ur product free of cost ??

March 14, 2024

Use la app sin problemas pero ahora me quieren cobrar cargos adicionales y no entiendo a que se debe eso. No puedo editar la información si no realizo el pago.

¿Podrán ayudarme a resolverlo?

nanforiberica
Spain
Over 1 year using the app
May 5, 2024

Not working , Support not answering in any way . Cancelling .

Oh!Glow HK
Hong Kong SAR
5 days using the app
February 24, 2024

thanks and best useful this app

zuzipkstore