WhatsApp Chat + Whatsapp Share

WhatsApp Chat + Whatsapp Share

by pushdaddy.com

100% FREE WhatsApp Chat + Facebook messenger. No POWERED By

4.8 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    84% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    13% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    3% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 2 stars
    (9)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 1 stars
    (8)

All reviews

1 - 10 of 1490 reviews

Vom Fass Brasil

Acabei de instalar o app muito fácil de usar e configurar. Agora vou testar para ver no dia dia. por enquanto perfeito

LARUCIL

Schöne App. Einfach zu konfigurieren und sieht gut aus. Ich bin gespannt wie sie sich in meinem Shop machen wird :D

Umunde - You are beautiful!

Great app thank you. I really love the fact that it is free. Thank you so much. Its easy to use. Umunde

Travel Club Company

Superb & easy to use , I never thought this kind of service could be avalaible for free and so easy to set up.
kudos

rofybrands

Very useful and easy application, a lot of functions and you can adjust as you want, I'm just starting to use it and very happy so far, I recommend to check and try because it's free.

Pattiflora.it

Buongiorno. Dopo vostra insistenza a valutazione, ecco i primi problemi: non sempre viene visualizzata icona.
Uso 2 programmi di controllo agli accessi [ Inspectlet e LuckyOrange] ed entrambi mi hanno dato un esito " a macchia di leopardo". 2 stelle...intanto sono assai.

Ern Imports

Muito bom, vai me ajudar muito . tudo que eu precisava , gostei super recomendo esse aplicativo

Pro Mover

Perfect app, just helped me a lot.

Now I can answer my clients on the time, just have to keep my phone with me.

Marssann Store

De muita valia para mim esse app, muito intuitivo de utilizar.
Além disso, com ele consigo configurar o idioma falado pelo meu público alvo. E o melhor, totalmente gratuito! Parabéns aos desenvolvedores ! Grato!

TakkieStore

I love the app it really helped me alot and recommend it as it is free for use for everyone. A happy customer

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 148 149
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 148 149