4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy installation, user-friendly navigation, and customization options. Its integration with WhatsApp for direct customer communication is highly valued. Recommended for all business types, it's seen as an effective tool for customer engagement. The support team is noted for their quick and efficient responses.

October 31, 2023

Amazing app and service. They respond very quickly and was able to help me with all I asked for. We have used the app last 2 years full satisficed thankyou

Store Name
Stanwells Kids

Stanwells Kids
India
About 1 year using the app
Edited February 12, 2024

My evaluation that I wrote before is still valid. Not working. Especially for testing purposes, I left an item in the cart on my site and I did not receive a WhatsApp message. The only feature of the application is that it serves no purpose other than showing the message "Unable to Recover", indicating that the product left in the cart was not converted into sales.

CadGo

Canemtek
Mexico
Almost 2 years using the app
February 4, 2024

Wonderful app, nice work, highly recommended, little bit slow.

shopsay.store
8 days using the app
January 6, 2024

doesnt work properly -

Derya Hayırlı
Türkiye
2 months using the app
November 3, 2023

they have charged me for the premium and was working for a while but now they again want people to purchase more and there is no decline option also the app has stopped working on my store, probably a scam.

Enlight
About 2 months using the app
October 11, 2023

Started using this app after seeing the reviews. But the experience as an user is different. The interface is very confusing. The app is deducting my wallet balance without sending the Whatsapp messages. Tried to reach support team through phone and chat multiple times, but there is no response at all, though its mentioned as 24x7 support. Very bad experience !

Craftyle
India
4 months using the app
pushdaddy.com replied October 14, 2023

there was some issue in whatsapp automated message and its very common to have such issue. we have fixed that issue. we dont have any control on whatsapp . they do nasty things and ban or restrict or pause or reject templates and msg stop going. we try l;evel best to fix as soon as possible

January 30, 2024

I don't have much experience with this but it look very good.

Mandala Art Studio
Sweden
40 minutes using the app
October 13, 2023

BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS APPLICATION, it stopped working, asking for a subscription payment and also does not allow you to uninstall correctly, causing problems with the web and other applications.

Chair and Work
Spain
About 3 years using the app
September 8, 2023

this app is so good, i am using for 2 years, but now the button is not showing. please help me

BinImran