4.3

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless WhatsApp integration and user-friendly design. They praise its reliability, speed, and positive impact on business operations. Features such as easy setup, customization of the WhatsApp button, and excellent inbuilt tools are appreciated. Many commend the customer service for their quick and helpful responses.

July 7, 2023

easy to use ,but it will be better if I can add a link to access the chat box from another bottom,and this is all I want to say

charpetstore
China
4 months using the app
July 6, 2023

Just installed it on my store till now its working flawless and the best part is its free forever (As claimed by the developer) Thanks alot for the good woork. keep it up. i will recommend this to all store owners who are on budget and looking for a whatsapp integration service on their store. does the work flawlessly.

Unravel Candle Works
About 1 month using the app
Pushdaddy replied July 12, 2023

thanks sir, review like your motivate us to do more for communities. we have made it totally free so that more customer can enjoy. since last 4 years its totally free. and we hope we keep going free with support and blessing of all stores. keep selling keep growing. best wishes

June 24, 2023

Free and easy accessible, easy to add content and customise. Its really great to see that kind of free product.

jcblaccessories.com
10 months using the app
July 18, 2023

After encountering problems, the support team responded promptly to me. Although I don't know which aspect of the problem occurred, I got a response within a day. This experience is good!

agnes b Cafe Fleuriste
Hong Kong SAR
9 months using the app
January 15, 2024

Excelente!!!! Muy Buena Aplicacion, es la mejor que encontre para mi pagina web.

RE
Ecuador
About 6 hours using the app
February 5, 2024

great app to connect whatsapp to shopify

Narwi Shop
United Arab Emirates
About 3 hours using the app
June 19, 2023

Amazing app. Works perfect all the time and it allows some cool customizations. It never failed during this 3 months ive use it

Cosmos Beauty
Mexico
3 months using the app
October 11, 2023

Started using this app after seeing the reviews. But the experience as an user is different. The interface is very confusing. The app is deducting my wallet balance without sending the Whatsapp messages. Tried to reach support team through phone and chat multiple times, but there is no response at all, though its mentioned as 24x7 support. Very bad experience !

Craftyle
10 months using the app
Pushdaddy replied October 14, 2023

there was some issue in whatsapp automated message and its very common to have such issue. we have fixed that issue. we dont have any control on whatsapp . they do nasty things and ban or restrict or pause or reject templates and msg stop going. we try l;evel best to fix as soon as possible

July 29, 2023

Satisfied! Definitely Recommended. These guys are doing really great effort for all types of businesses and trust me, it helps alot.

Arees Dulha Mahal