Whatsapp Chat + Messenger Chat

Whatsapp Chat + Messenger Chat

by pushdaddy.com

100% FREE WhatsApp Chat Abandoned Cart Messenger NO POWERED BY

The Magic Honey Paraguay

el mejor programa de todos una versatilidad y ademas me gusta todo el enlace las fotos muy bonito de verdad

Zuzula Raposo

Aparentemente se trata de um ótimo serviço de chat. Estou testando há algumas horas e estou bem satisfeito

Green Ninja

It's difficult to edit the chat box. Almost next to impossible. But interface is great and once connected well, it works like a breeze.

Portuguese Treasures

Not sure yet. Only installing but app asking to rate it. gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Home Store Cart

nice afssafsfsdfsfwfwefewfwefwerfwwdfasddsfsdfdsfsfsefscfzefsfesfesfffeDwfdwqdawdaSdqwwefewfdwdwdwdwd

My Kids Gaming

Yeshfy+hafiz Viv good is yo x to TX do if guitar go c do HD go HD FYI TX FYI c hi HD type c u c Fri c hi HD go cyst you

Hiphopdealz.com

Why the app forces me to rate it first before I use it:/ This is really absurd that I have to write 100 characters of a review to endorse it. Its unfair.

Esencial Pack

LA veo muy practica y permite captar cliente que se van por tener dudas. Pero creo que algunos términos deben tener un reseña de a que se refiere pues muchos apenas estamos iniciando.

Firenze Store

Apenas estoy aprendiendo a usar pero se q ue me va a servir demasiado para dar soporte a los clientes que ingeresen en mi página web y tengan dudas

Leynex

I used this app after 7 days and this app saves my time and money. and I got 10 orders through this support app.

October 1, 2020

we dont work for money. we work for feedback like this. keep growing. we will keep adding new innovative features and your smile is our biggest return