4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient customer service and easy setup, particularly praising its WhatsApp integration for direct customer communication. Many have reported an increase in store views and sales. The app's customization options allow it to fit any brand's needs. It's suitable for all business types and offers a free version, making it a cost-effective choice.

August 28, 2020

Vamos a probarla, hasta el momento la instalación ha sido super sencilla, muchas gracias por la app

carpentierstore
Colombia
Edited February 14, 2024

Love it, it seems to be working perfectly, still have to give it a go, but for now it works fine for whats I need, but dont work in mobile apple iphone safari and chrome

Arista en línea
August 9, 2020

this is the worst and most confusing app ever, please review your interface because anything is making sense.

BOX & CO.
Brazil
12 minutes using the app
May 1, 2020

I havent use it... I cannot rate you!! hahaha .... what?? minimum 100 characters?? what the hell do you want me to say if I haven´t tried the app.... piufff reached the 100 characters.. thank you bye.

the GOODIES store
14 minutes using the app
pushdaddy.com replied May 27, 2020

thank you for your kind words and showing your love. We will keep on improving this app. your valuable feedback are extremely important to us

July 17, 2020

cool app very helpful and nice to use I would definitely recomment this to anyone using shopify platform

Project Boxi Store
Finland
pushdaddy.com replied July 21, 2020

thanks

November 4, 2022

I started to use this app right now but it looks amazing. I'll continue with it for a while until I have a better review of it. The setting options are easy to manage too.

Fabiis
Brazil
July 6, 2020

I will try it out, to give you a better review, I will try it out, to give you a better review thanks

FanAnimalMx
11 minutes using the app
January 14, 2021

Very good, i´ll comeback if something is wrong :D To many information and maybe that is confusing, but ok.

MayanFood
July 3, 2020

I'm just starting but is great this app! I hope yhat can help me and my buyers to commnicate better.

lagaleriaonline.co
Colombia
5 minutes using the app
September 1, 2020

this app is super good, it is very easy to use and its support was very helpful and friendly, I will strongly recommend

Smartphone Support