WhatsApp Chat and Share

WhatsApp Chat and Share

by RoarTheme

Integrate your WhatsApp experience directly into your website.

Casa Tam

I use this app and I love it. it does everything it promises! and the best thing is that is free lol! it is a must also for your store

grandhome.mx

La app no Funciona en Reportes
Cuando Se Solucionara? este inconveniente se paga y la verison Premium y no funciona del todo

October 23, 2020

Hi grandhome.mx,

We're so sorry for your case :(
Please help me submit a ticket to https://roartheme.ticksy.com/submit/#100010257, our support team will check it for you ASAP.

Thank you so much!

Oksit Clothing | Since 1990

Excellent app excellent services I like very much essential to be able to communicate with your clients through this powerful app.

Bizzibabs Scratch Patch

I need to remove the Whatsapp Chat and Share from our Shopify store (my partner doesn't like the look of it). How do I remove it?

September 21, 2020

We're very sorry to see you go, but we know the app may not work for everyone.

You can uninstall WhatsApp Chat and Share from the Apps page in your Shopify dashboard (https://www.screencast.com/t/cKfKhr851EJk).

If you cannot do it by yourself, please help me submit a ticket to https://roartheme.ticksy.com, I will remove it for you :)

Seattle Gold Grillz

Amazing app. Amazing customer service. This app provides those extra sales that would have otherwise been lost. Thanks for your help and a great team.

DBlabo Store

Part of the success of an app is the customer support. They have an amazing one :) I was blown away by the help thay Phil gave me. Highly recommended

Boots 'n Bags

Amazing app! Thanks for making us the job easy and funtional in our website and online store. We´re very grateful with WhatsApp Caht and Share!

Juana Bonita Colombia

Very useful and easy application, a lot of functions and you can adjust as you want, I'm just starting to use it and very happy so far, I recommend to check and try because it's free.

DBung

Great App, it is the best WhatsApp App in Shopify I have used. The support is very helpful. Thank you very much.

zeina-souq

Great app and easy to use
and full free which is very amazing

August 10, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)

Previous 1 3