WhatsApp Chat and Share

WhatsApp Chat and Share

by RoarTheme

Integrate your WhatsApp experience directly into your website.

dressupyourpurse

excellent customer service, fast and efficient
i use this in my store and it works well

June 4, 2020

BEARD ALFA

Por favor en mi tienda no esta apareciendo la aplicación de wassap pueden ayudarme y revisar ...

May 19, 2020

TrendyDraco

I used the app to better communication with my clients. I am impressed with the simplicity of its installation.Keep up the good work

April 23, 2020

ZMQ-ZYY

good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!
simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!simple!

April 17, 2020

Papel na Parede

Adorei! Rápido, simples e ainda indica outros apps que melhoram a navegação da loja. super indico!!!

Agavaa

I love the app so much but I can't move the position of the 'Chat with Us' button to the right to left or left to right, other than that it was awesome to use this free app <3

myHahaGifts.com

Simple and Beautiful. This is really a great app even for a free plan ! I have tried a couple other apps, some claimed to have much more robust features.. all uninstalled and I am leaving this one on for now and hopefully for long too !

December 22, 2019

Thank you very much!
Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. We saved all of our efforts and hopes for this app, to improve the user experiences. If you have advices or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help making this app better and better :)

Common Monkey

Really, This is very useful app for live support. Great Work! The app is very easy to install, everything you can do in just a few clicks. superb!

December 8, 2019

Bioline Online

Great app! really easy to use with a very nice interface. This will be great for my customers to easily contact me and gain trust when visiting my store

December 8, 2019

bengoplay

Très bonne application mais il faut afficher les photos pour que les gens puisse voir les services support

October 15, 2019