WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

by RoarTheme

WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Email & Chat…

TrackSecure Shop

KISS ... Keep it short and simple. Thanks exactly what I searched. Keep up the Good Job. It's easy to use.

House Of Pack

Great app really, couldt be more happier with this free version of the app, such an good start for enterpreneurs

Offwatches-store

Excellent app. I think it is very important to get close to our customers and leads. Very easy to configure.

Kadosh Magen

i don't know what the avatar url is for or how to change this , would prefer a better program that is more drag and drop

January 12, 2021

Hi Kadosh Magen,

I'm so sorry about this case. You can upload the avatar from the Files page in Shopify (https://www.shopify.com/admin/settings/files). Then, copy and paste the URL into the app settings.

Hope this helps :)

Chickochick

very Nice & COol App GOOD JOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

National Hoodlum

App is great and I was very happy using it but now no more visible on my shop since 2 days! Why please? Note: I updated my "Impulse" theme 2 days ago! Is this the reason why? Thank you!

December 12, 2020

Hi there,

I think you changed your live theme without running the app's install wizard. After changing to a new theme, you need to run the install wizard again to add the required code.

Also, I have checked your store. The WhatsApp button is working now (https://www.screencast.com/t/67FupSfEZJ7). Please help me check it again and let me know your results :)

Hope this helps!

Bamiwinkel

The share button works well, but if the user clicks on the chat button (on mobile) its open WhatsApp with the following message: There is no WhatsApp-account linked with the phonenumber.

December 9, 2020

Hi Bamiwinkel,

I'm so sorry about your case. I think you entered the invalid WhatsApp number.
If you want, please give me a staff account via app@roartheme.com (permission to access Apps). I will check it for you :)

Thank you!

Cemre Ecological Jewelry

With WhatsApp, we can reach customers faster and more securely, instantly and easily solve all kinds of problems A++++++++++++

Cosmotina Türkiye

Best whatsapp chat app ever! It's easy to use, looks modern and simple, and everything can be configured. Just add it into your store, you won't regret it.

Dare To Chair

Hi. I am keen to use this app, but when a user clicks on the share button from the site, it says on the users phone that my number does not exist, but they can whats me if they save the number. Can someone please assist me.

November 20, 2020

​Hi Dare To Chair,

I have tested the WhatsApp button on your site. It's working normally.​
Could you please help me to check it again?

Previous 1 3 4