WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Email & Chat…

Price: Free

Amazing Life Ministries

Location India
Time spent using app 2 minutes

Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg

Việt Music

Location Vietnam

The app is great, however I want the Facebook widget to work right inside the app pane instead of opening in a new window.
Also, i want to customize the widget more, i want to make the widget size bigger on mobile, the distance from the bottom increases to 150.
Because there are channels that only work on mobile but not on desktop (eg: Phone, SMS...), so I want each channel to have the option to watch on mobile or desktop or both.
Thanks!

El Mango CR

Location Costa Rica

Muy fácil de configurar solo se tarda unos minutos y funciona excelente.
La coloque en mi tienda y era justo lo que buscaba.

myherba-online.shop

Location Germany

very easy to use. i recommend it for everyone... thanks and cheers madeline
very easy to use. i recommend it for everyone... thanks and cheers madeline

ADNBEAUTY

Location Peru

super buena la aplicación, me ayuda bastante a poder comunicarme con mis clientes durante cualquier momento.

Bekoherent World

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very easy! I hope it works perfectly as well! I think is a great way to integrate different platforms. Thanks!

Swissmedirent

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app 10 minutes

It is a great app and quick set up, works fine and do the job, surprised its free ! Keep up the good work!

LuxsofMorocco

Location Morocco

Awesome app ! I did help put in place the direct communication funnel between my customers. Plus it's totally free :)

SAK shop.arch.kids.

Location Mexico

We installed your whatsapp App in our website https ://sakshoparchkids.com/ but it doesn't appear anywhere. Can you help us getting it to work?

August 13, 2021

Hello,

I think you changed your live theme without running the app install wizard to add the required code to your new theme.
Please refer to the below link, it will let you know the next steps

Sometimes it may take up to 20-30 seconds to view applied changes at a storefront after being saved.
Please help me to check it again and let me know your results :)
Hope this helps!

Again, I’m so sorry for this inconvenience!

AljDoll

Location China

Clearly,and easy to set up. Also free and no add in it. For me, it is better than Whatsapp Chat + Messenger Chat