WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE | Reviews

by RoarTheme

WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Email & Chat…

EWC WAWASAN ENTERPRISE

i found this app is easy to installl and setup. one app to share all different communication app. excellent n good job

LOET OFFICIAL

good, prefer to you . I LIKE IT. THANKS.
I think it will be free and well matching with Shopify. 介绍给你用

Bittchaser Headshop

It is very good when engaging with potential clients as it offers instant feedback with customers when interracting with my website

Ruffus Shop

Aun no se ha puesto en uso con los clientes, pero en un inicio es muy facil de instalar y dar de alta la configuración.

Bigmaart.com

i used this to help my customer to focus on free contact with us! most of people wanted to get coordinate with us due to u guys thanks

evotech

bdarija wa3ra bezaaf t9der tzid fiha operator lim3ak f team o dir custom libaghy o free ot9der tsift hta lien de produit f msg merci

Digital Licences

Very useful app. It gives your customers the possibility to contact with you in real time and it can boost your sales

India1001.com

This app delivers what it promises. Easy to install and configure. Was up and running within 5 minutes of installation. The share works great. It would be nice if the chat also started with the 'link to' current page of the visitor, and the 'product image'

Casa Tam

I use this app and I love it. it does everything it promises! and the best thing is that is free lol! it is a must also for your store

grandhome.mx

La app no Funciona en Reportes
Cuando Se Solucionara? este inconveniente se paga y la verison Premium y no funciona del todo

October 23, 2020

Hi grandhome.mx,

We're so sorry for your case :(
Please help me submit a ticket to https://roartheme.ticksy.com/submit/#100010257, our support team will check it for you ASAP.

Thank you so much!