WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Email & Chat…

  • Popular with businesses in the United States

Price: Free

Reviews

4.7 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

  • 5 of 5 stars
    84% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    11% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    2% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 1 of 5 stars
    2% of ratings are 1 stars
251 - 260 of 297 reviews

CIOATA | mobila lemn masiv

++++++5 very good app. Simple to use and effective. Working like a charm. Very useful. You can choose between different channels in a simple way. Exactly what I need.

Makeeverydayeasy

Love it so much so helpful. I can choose the way customer communicate with us in any channel that we wanted

Lcouturedesigns

So easy to setup and I like the customisations provided, I can match my theme colours on my website. Definitely recommend !! :-)

Cozzari

Very good application. Easy to use and configurate. I've installed on all my client website. Thank you.

Hidden Garage

Very useful app! I love it. It allow you to organize and subdivide the chat! Really simple to setup..

Blue Ocean Sports

Great App, works perfectly. Never miss an enquiry when you are away from the desk! Would recommend to all stores

premiumstore

funciona al maximo pero nunca esta demas algunos cambios que ayuden a mejorar el trabajo y ala calidad

versagecosmetics.cl

Nos gusta hasta el momento esta aplicación de chat para comunicarnos y atender mejor las inquietudes de nuestros clientes .

Developer reply

March 8, 2021

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)
Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. If you have advice or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help to make this app better and better.

Salón Calé

Muy bueno, se configura muy facilmente y en muiy poco tiempo esta listo para ponerse en la tienda. Se puede configurar cada detalle.

De Moi à Toi - De Mí para tí

De Momento lo veo perfecto. Se puede configurar en su totalidad, funciona y es muy sencillo e intiutivo. La conversación se lleva a cabo a través de whatsap directamente.