WhatsApp Chat, Telegram & MORE

WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Email & Chat…

Price: Free

Persianas Roller Up

Location Costa Rica
Time spent using app About 1 hour

It´s great, it does exactly what my boss want. Two minimun issues are that our site is in spanish, so I wish we could personalize the "chat with us" alt text and the head of the message box that is in english.

Montegrappa Middle East

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 2 minutes

still checking but looks promising, I have not seen all of it yet then ask me for a review I am not sure about this

Eat.Canapa

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Fantastica!
Un app semplice e completa,facile da installare.
La consiglio vivamente per offrire un ottimo supporto clienti.
Complimenti

Sunwarrior Brasil

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

wonderful app. need to adapt to Portuguese to become even better. It will be wonderful to have the option to adjust standard messages.

Alkalat

Location Spain

I was looking for a free chatbot app and the only one I found was this one, very easy integration and fully customisable. highly recommended!

222nm excimer far uvc lamps

Location China
Time spent using app About 9 hours

I especially like this software, because the whole family can not communicate with customers in real time, but also share our products, so that more customers can see our products!

Hagne Natural Cosmetics

Location Hungary

I just dowload the app. The setup was easy and all important factor can be customized. I like it as per now.

Bakhache Hampers

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app 23 minutes

Great Apps, easy setup and interface looks good! It will be good if change have more options for the icon.

Provócame Latino América

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Ive used it for almost a year, it works perfectly for your online store, you can have as many users as you need

Infinyte Place

Location Brazil

muito bommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm