4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its simplicity, affordability, and superior customer support. It's seen as a crucial tool for enhancing customer interactions and boosting conversion rates. Merchants value its customizable messaging and customer interaction tracking features. The support team is highly regarded for their prompt issue resolution. The app is recommended for streamlining merchant tasks and improving customer communication.

April 19, 2022

ótimo ajuda muito na hora da venda bate papo com o cliente tirando duvidas em tempo real gostei muito

click flesh
February 16, 2022

rovide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Spice Mango
December 29, 2021

Extremamente fácil e rápido para configurar, agora vamos ver no dia dia, super indico. Era o que estava faltando para dar mais credibilidade a minha loja.

É-Top
March 14, 2023

..............................................................................................................

Gift Central
India
October 23, 2021

I was looking for a life chat that has no hidden charges, woohooo found it. It's completely free. Let's see how well it works.

Alexa Martha Designs
January 28, 2022

I stumbled on the chat with us icon after installing the app and I liked it. I think it's perfect for every store.

Zyrax Concept
Nigeria
December 10, 2021

How you make this so easy is absolutely beyond me. Keep up the great work, love it! I'd like to explore some more of your apps too :)

smartinhuis.com
Netherlands
Edited December 12, 2021

Relatively easy to set up. Does exactly what is described. Opens up another way of communication with our customers.

Dynamic Choices
South Africa
Over 1 year using the app
June 4, 2020

excellent customer service, fast and efficient
i use this in my store and it works well

dressupyourpurse
Almost 3 years using the app
RoarTheme replied June 4, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)

Edited October 22, 2020

La app no Funciona en Reportes
Cuando Se Solucionara? este inconveniente se paga y la verison Premium y no funciona del todo

grandhome.mx
Mexico
Over 2 years using the app
RoarTheme replied October 23, 2020

Hi grandhome.mx,

We're so sorry for your case :(
Please help me submit a ticket to https://roartheme.ticksy.com/submit/#100010257, our support team will check it for you ASAP.

Thank you so much!