WhatsApp Video Product Reviews

WhatsApp Video Product Reviews

by reviewbit.app

WhatsApp Product Reviews App - Photo Reviews, Ratings & UGC

DarBeauty

Great app that makes it easy to collect reviews for products, and the support team is super fast and responsive

June 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! I checked your Store it really awesome!

Please feel free to reach out to us if you need any help

Cheers,

Viral Things IN

I found this app to be very useful. Helps to scale my sales by showcasing real user reviews. Thanks to the Team. Good luck guys!

June 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate it. Please feel free to contact is if you need any help?

KitchenLists

This Crash Course is SOOO informative! I always knew I should be doing more with my kitchen, but just didn't know how and didn't want the hassle of figuring others matters out! Super simple and interactive!

June 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate it. We are happy to be able to help you and your store 😊

CANVAS DRUK

Great and clean app. Customer support is outstanding! Fast and good reply. Nice job! Hope to get some more reviews :D

June 9, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate it. We are happy to be able to help you and your store 😊

IndicHues

Happy with the app. Customer service is amazing. We have managed to get reviews using this app. Keep up the good work.

May 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! I checked your Store it really awesome!

Please feel free to reach out to us if you need any help

Cheers,

RishiRich Jewels

Simple and easy to use clean interface. Amazing and responsive customer support. It gets the job done. I will definitely recommend this app.

May 19, 2021

Nook At You

Superb app with great support from Nafih and team. This app really helped reach out to customers for reviews without being too intrusive.

La'Marvel

Very nice app. With it we have generate much more reviews than normal email app. Ask it is very easy to import with your normal review app like yotpo and judge me. Customer support is amazing too.

May 7, 2021

Sana's Sets

Amazing experience and very responsive support, set and forget, automatically send WhatsApp messages, it gets you the reviews you deserve!

May 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Please feel free to contact me at nafih@ecart.chat if you need any help?

Thanks,

Ariro Toys

Ok - working fine good and easy to export to product reviews section easily Increased sales after using this app

December 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Please feel free to contact me at nafih@ecart.chat if you need any help?

Thanks,