WhatsApp Photo Reviews & UGC

Collect Photo Reviews via Whatsapp works w/ loox and all

Free plan available

H2 Hub

Great app, helped me get many more reviews via WhatsApp compared to email. Customer support was helpful as well.

seedballs

Realy use full and user-friendly app for getting more reviews, Surely recommended to other stores...

December 23, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate it. We are happy to be able to help you and your store 😊

Clinikally

ReviewBit Team provides dedicated support to our queries. They have resolved our problem now we are not facing any issues.

December 15, 2021

Zaldia

Excellent app to collect reviews from the customers. I felt that customer is more likely to give a review in this way. And also customer support is even better.

December 15, 2021

HOBO

Excellent app - really recommended. Their support team is really cool. They helped me setting up widgets with judge.me and all technical support through a collaboration account.

Funky Tees Club

This App with Judgeme works flowless. Simply export review and publish through judgme. The app is very good for collecting reviews.

November 21, 2021

We are really happy to hear that our app is helping you to collect more reviews.

FunkyDecors

The app is easy to use and does what is advertised. Our reviews are increased by 50% as customers can conveniently provide reviews while using their Whatsapp.

November 21, 2021

Aisha Wong Accessories

the automation is amazing. it keeps collecting my customer review and i dont need to do manually. it saves up my time. their customer service is great. they assist me and help me out whenever i have difficulties.

November 6, 2021

Root Bridges

Great app from the Indian market atleast. Had a call with Nafih who was helpful. If you need to get more reviews, go for it

October 23, 2021

Prakruti Jiyofresh

Great app!!
Getting a lot of reviews after using this app! The support team is quick to answer your queries and helps you at every step. Would love it if you had a direct integration with Yotpo

Previous 1 3 4 5