WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

AUTO Abandoned Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

Taxi App Guy

Just starting out, but it looks like a product i would enjoy

Alita World

The app does what it was suppose to do. Quick and efficient support when I was facing difficulty installing, settled my issues quickly and app now works perfectly.

Mah Garments

Your review is too short. Enter a comment

Goodstuff24 7

Awesome support. I had difficulty integrating on my website, image preview was not working for me. Jaron was very helpful and integrated everything perfectly. Kudos

Tropical En Ligne

Very important app and working great , support team is very quick , it helped me install it quickly

Teng Tools Za

So far so good, very simple to install and setup and worked first time!

Shopliftersbay

App doesnt work any more. Did not make any change at my end and suddenly it stopped working.

Ulieta

Very helpful application and is free. I highly suggest this app to improve your website traffic. If you need help for installation you can contact the developer.

Womens Life Style Now

Amazing app and a wonderful customer service! We had problems installing the app therfore the support team installed the plugin for us manually.

Recommended !!!

Flip Sale

This is app is easy to install and use quickly. It is making life easier for a startup to share the campaigns with customers on WhatsApp. Support is knowledgeable and provides accurate soltuion. I got a very quick help from the developer on an unknown issue. I would recommend this app to all.