Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

by IT Trading d.o.o.

Create a totally custom gamified pop-up for Email & SMS & FB

Joggers For Men

Incredible plugin with tons of amazing features and customizability.

See it live at our Mens Joggers and Sweatpants store https://Joggers-For-Men.com

Fatnaks

Have only had this app for 3 days today and already more emails and happy customers with small discount that i would habe givem them anyways.
5 stars because awsome will pay to keep this one thanks.

Barista Swag

Works as promised! Got 17% conversion rate, 60 new emails captured on the first day. Up about 400%! Also I love that different rewards can have a set probability, so if you want people to win more of a specific discount, it's possible.

See it live on our website Baristaswag.com

Handmade Days

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS APP!!! It has had such a great impart on my conversation ratios and the support I have received from the pirates has been fantastic, especially Karlo!! Thank you again!!!!!!!!!

Apache Pine

Works good so far lots of new people dropping their emails and some sales.

My Smart Home Systems

Nice app! Very cool! I like it and good for magnet cable store!

Tutorialsme

awesome! one of the greatest app!

Lunivers Saiyan

I increase my sales on the beginning, but the conversion rates is same as Privy around 4%, i asked support for get some tips, they never answered after 1 week, very poor customer service. Very Disappointed.

Gaimova

I tried both this and an email pop-up exit intent called Better Coupon or so beeketing. This works better and I'm getting some emails for marketing purposes.

Batchshoes

We love this app. The interface looks seamless on our site, and it's getting great results.