Reviews (453)

4.7

Merchants highly praise this app for boosting conversion rates by up to 30% and significantly growing email lists, often seeing a return on investment within the first day. The app's gamification features make email collection more engaging, and its extensive customization options allow for a tailored look that matches the merchant's brand. Integration with email marketing tools like Klaviyo enhances campaign effectiveness. Merchants also appreciate the easy installation, seamless Shopify integration, and the responsive, professional customer support from individuals like Karlo and Marko.

April 12, 2024

Karlo was extremely helpful, patient and professional. His knowledge helped me successfully address my issue.

The Pooter - Fart Like a Man.
Almost 6 years using the app
May 16, 2024

excellent service. helped us with all our problems.
highly recommended

KITTINIS
Germany
5 months using the app
April 24, 2024

This is the best app with excellent support. It shows a conversion rate of about 5% from cold traffic.

Boost Surfing
4 months using the app
May 21, 2024

Great app for gaining email addresses and rewarding customers, great conversion at a great ROI.

Twinings
Over 2 years using the app
Edited May 5, 2024

Worst app ever. Never pop up. Cancel subscription and still being charged. I have 2 charges , reach out too customer support and they claim not being charged. Not happy. Need find another platform for online store. This is not false. I have proof of charges on Shopify. It shows billing date and charges

Eveboutique
17 days using the app
IT Trading d.o.o. replied May 5, 2024

This is simply false. We have contacted the customer and explained why they were charged by Shopify and we also issued a refund, even if we didnt need to.

If this is still left like this, our legal team will defend our brand name on false claims.

March 19, 2024

Hi. Just joined up today and already love Wheelio. Had some trouble understanding set up and Karlo has been a rock star. Thanks Karlo, your patient help is instrumental for me to set up in the right way. Thanks again Team Wheelio.

3670online.com
India
About 1 month using the app
April 23, 2024

Super app et le SAV est top (big up to Marko) !

Daronnes
France
28 days using the app
May 8, 2024

incredible app and great customer service. highly recommend!

Biosphere Nutrition
New Zealand
About 1 month using the app
July 11, 2024

Karl has an attitude problem. I merely wanted to change the background segments of the wheel to my own images. Karl said this is not possible, the file sizes being uploaded was causing problems and slowing the app down so it was disabled. I merely suggested that a maximum file size limit be added to prevent this from happening. Karl said it cannot be done we get 100s of people asking. I responded saying if so many people want these features why do you not cater to these people? He told me that since I know so much about what his app needs why dont i build one myself!! Serious attitude problem. Wow.

POKEMAD LIMITED
About 4 hours using the app
IT Trading d.o.o. replied July 12, 2024

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the unacceptable behavior you experienced. Please be assured that we are taking your feedback very seriously and will be addressing this issue promptly and will resolve this directly with our employee.

Is there anything we can do for you, to help with this unacceptable behavior and somehow make this a nice experience for you?

June 25, 2024

HORRIBLE! The worst customer service of any app i use! First off, this is a PAID app so you would expect great customer service. I get way better customer service from free apps I use(usually reply within 10 mins)... 2 days now trying to chat with them for help. They "seen" my messages, and still no response.

Howah Originals
About 23 hours using the app
IT Trading d.o.o. replied June 26, 2024

Hi there, I have used multiple emails to get in touch but i get no response.