Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

by IT Trading d.o.o.

Create a totally custom gamified pop-up for Email & SMS & FB

RHM Tuning

Yes it is ugly, yes I hate websites who have it, yes it may look gimmicky...but deep down, it increases conversions and works!

January 18, 2021

Hi, thank you for the review! You should look at our new design, it looks great! Available to test on wheelio-app.com ;)

Lux Silk Skin

It is totally worth app. It will make your email list very easily with no effort you need to do. Just install and setup.

Peachy Savage

Very very very pleased with Wheelio! The app generated me 750 emails without much effort. Im tweaking now to make it even more converting. Big thank you to SAM, very responsive and helpful.. I appreciate it!

Kangaroo Buddy

Wheelio did an update for old user and that is something you can be unaware of what your conversion will look liked! Fortunately the team guided old user like me to actually feel alright as the new pop up feature does amazing result. By far the best gamification app on shopify.

mein-tierschmuck

Im very happy with the app and as I had a technical problem the developer helped me to solve it. Thanks guys. ;-)

Bellavanni

amazing app, i've tried over 10 apps for marketing to drive sales and leads. This by far as been mouth dropping in delivering results.

Knot Tied Up

Sam was great! Super helpful and solved my issue. Very fast support and very easy to set up and use. I hope it brings success!

Formex EUR

The Wheel of Fortune worked great for us! We even did some custom coding to make it blend in nicely with our site. Engagement was amazing and who doesn't like winning... I would also like to mention the highly responsive and exceptional customer support on their live chat!

Bitcoin Shirts Club

Wheelio is highly recommended by an ecom course I'm part of. I also had great experience with their customer support! Thank you.

ADN STUDIOS

Wheelio is a great app, the customer service is great, they respond very quickly and are responsive. Since I installed Wheelio on my store my conversion rate has increased a lot, and I get all the email addresses of my visitors, it's a great app!