Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Create a totally custom gamified pop-up for Email & SMS & FB

From $14.92/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

64Hydro

Helpful support. There are some problems with the app at first but it's all good now. Thanks so much for a good app.

biodegcl

Ayuda a captar correos todos los dias, me gusta que la persona que gano un descuento pueda copiarlo con un click sin tener que agregarlo manualmente

BLK FRVR

This app works like a charm. Our store has increased conversions and revenue tremendously because of it. A true game-changer for your store.

IKUK/BIALETTI

Location Taiwan

Advantages: It did close some deals. Disadvantages:
(i)Some consumers start to use different fake emails just to get the best coupons. We therefore collected junk emails in our database. (ii)We didn't use it every month, because we want to create different programs to motivate consumers. However, we still have to pay monthly fee even when the app is spared.

MYHD DJ STORE

Funciona perfectamente, tiene buenas integraciones y el soporte al cliente es excelente para los requerimientos especiales. 100% recomendado.

Selv Rituel

Great app so far and most and foremost, excellent support! I am still implementing it, can't wait to see the results.

Sunny Co Clothing

Wheelio is a great app, I have used them for several years and they are always ready to help you. It will definitely increase your conversion rate on your store and get you many more emails/ leads. I highly recommend you check them out. I think they have a free trial which is nice because you will instantly see the results for free! Gamification on sites is dabombdigity and wheelio is the best at it. Believe me, I have tried them all

Shop Online Preferred Wigs,Best Human Hair Factory Direct Sales.

Customer staff has a good attitude in solving problems,Looking forward to new feature updates,I will continue to use.

Treasure Turn

Sam has been nothing short of awesome in helping me and answering all my questions, even exceeding my expectations. Wheelio's recent upgrade has been golden as well - I've used other apps, and I think Wheelio is among the best, if not the best, in many aspects.

SNUGSOUL

First time I used this app and first day surprise me that it is really effective. Expecting more sales. Thanks so much