Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Goodnessmart Com

Would not use again, comes across as spammy and charges me without letting me cancel subscription

Tees Rice

you have to do too much for it to work. i installed it...couldnt see it on my site....customer service said to try incognito and clearing cookies and blah blah blah.....the average customer isnt going to do all that to make the wheel visible. this app isnt user friendly.

Yogadoll

So far so good, but will write back when I start seeing results

Http Www Next Generation Store

Looks Good, But Have Not Use The App Yet.

Forte Golf

We are using this app for Christmas sales till now. However, this is an horrible experience.
We got sooooo many negative reviews of user experience on mobile and tablet: iPhone, Android phone, iPad. Our customer support team handle 10+ more complaints every single days. I have many evidences to approve my review.
Of course we asked for their support team to fix it, but they just got back and said they can't find any issue on the mobile version.

I'm going to ask for refund.

Axis Drones

I have really loved this app until recently, twice now in the past week or so I have been unable to access my Wheelio app in the backend of Shopify. The developers have attributed the issue to their use of Google Cloud and that it has been experiencing server issues. The app is great but I need to be able to access it as needed for changes and updates etc and I have been unable to do so during crucial times where I needed to make a change right away.

Cutetoro Com

Not sure how it work yet. but it seem work good on other site.

Eliotgr

By far the best exit intent pop up! It just works... average 30% CTR!

Ski Stuff Store

Conversion is great. I've grown my e-mail list massively since installing Wheelio. Communication with dev team is great. Big recommendation!

Elegantify

Brilliant gamified pop-up. These guys came first to the gamified opup scene and they are the best. I have tried several other gamified popups but nothing comes close to Wheelio's performance