Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Pluto Marketplace

The first who did it, and the best. With constant improvements I can say that this app is a huge help.

Cubiczirconia

We get an additional 2.3 new subscribers for every 100 visitors every day without fail than we got from the same amount of traffic and alternative popups. We're still in the 6 figures of annual traffic but if and when we grow our store to millions of annual visitors that same percentage of extra subscribers will be hugely valuable. As it is now, we're paying about 17 cents to capture a subscriber. That works at ROI and at scale for us. Thanks Wheelio. Oh yeah, the holiday theme defaults absolutely rock. You can see the current Halloween one on CubicZirconia.com right now...if you dare tray to leave the website. IDEA: Allow us conversion pirate Wheelio users to "opt in" to a feature via on/off toggle that means I am OKing Wheelio to CHANGE ITSELF during certain dates to match a holiday theme. For example, October 10 through November 2 the Halloween theme is automatically switched to, and February 27 to March 20 the St Patricks Day one etc. The need to change the theme manually is hard to remember for a busy business owner, if you don't yet have a fulltime marketing or IT staff with annual/monthly procedures. 5 stars all the way.

Teaveli

There is a spike in my subscriber rates. This innovative app is killing it!

Classy Phone Case

It works! Conversion rates for customers opting into our email list went from 3% to 6-14% depending on the type of traffic we drove to our store. Impressive considering we didn't change anything else on our store, we just simply installed the Wheelio app! Customers love it, we love it, works nicely and customize-able.

Zuup Gear

Solid app, outstanding support that goes extra mile, smooth function, getting me new stream of leads, lifting 10% the total with quick setup. would rate 6 stars if I could. Thanks wheelio team!

Montessori Star

This app works like a charm! We've been collecting emails like crazy since we installed it and we also made many additional sales thanks to the coupons we offer on the wheel. Also I've got to say the guy really thought it through as it sync with Recart to collect as many emails as possible to send email campaigns to recover carts (we recovered over 6000€ in sales in the last 30 days) and it also allows you to add a checkbox to add emails to mailchimp. Really really professional! Works like a charm for us! Very easy to install and customize!

Killer Comfort Heels

Good app - I would recommend this as an excellent app that collects emails without pain for the customer. ( I state on my Wheelio that emails are for a limited specific purpose of giving gifts & to collect names/emails for my future Kickstarter campaign. I assure my customers that they will not be 'email stalked') I don't know what impact this has on my collection rate.
It took a lot of time & many back & forth emails to the app developer for four months before I finally got the app working. Up until it was working properly (so that my customers could access the discounts) I had collected 92 emails at a 7% conversion rate, but not even one person took up my Wheelio offers! Upon investigation I found that when I created my own codes in Shopify & copied &
pasted them into Wheelio - as I thought I was supposed to do (there was some miscommunication somewhere) - the Shopify platform did not recognize them. I now know that I cannot create my own codes. I must use only Shopify ' generated' codes that are strings of 12 letters & numbers. My customers will now be able to put them properly into the system & get their discounts or free items.
I have Shopify generate the codes by going into Shopify admin to 'Create Discount Code' and then clicking on "Generate Code" & then a 12 digit/letter code appears.
I just got my Wheelio working properly one day ago. I notice I have added 9 more emails to my list since then, however I am still waiting for my first customer to take up a discount.

Veganstraws

Easy to install, no coding needed and great new way to interact with potential customers and measure the success of your campaign! You are in charge ! Thank you! https://www.veganstraws.com

Kitty Cats Corner

A really great App! I'm finally building an email list and it's so easy with Wheelio. Very easy to use and great support. Gerry @ http://kittycatsalley.com

Nao Cosmetics

Great app!! would recommend this to anyone with a shoplift store.