4.8
September 29, 2021

Great app and customer support (thanks Sam) Easy to collect leads and connect with your email marketing platform :)

autogogo™
Denmark
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 22, 2021

i love this ap!!!!!!!!! PERFECT way o collect emails for retargeting. i have 3 shopify stores and i use this ap on all 3 and i have over 100k emails collected between the 3 stores.

Lolette's Hair Bar
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 13, 2021

Helpful support. There are some problems with the app at first but it's all good now. Thanks so much for a good app.

64Hydro
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 9, 2021

Ayuda a captar correos todos los dias, me gusta que la persona que gano un descuento pueda copiarlo con un click sin tener que agregarlo manualmente

biodegcl
Chile
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 9, 2021

This app works like a charm. Our store has increased conversions and revenue tremendously because of it. A true game-changer for your store.

BLK FRVR
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited May 19, 2022

Advantages: It did close some deals. Disadvantages:
(i)Some consumers start to use different fake emails just to get the best coupons. We therefore collected junk emails in our database. (ii)We didn't use it every month, because we want to create different programs to motivate consumers. However, we still have to pay monthly fee even when the app is spared.

IKUK/BIALETTI
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 23, 2021

Funciona perfectamente, tiene buenas integraciones y el soporte al cliente es excelente para los requerimientos especiales. 100% recomendado.

MYHD DJ STORE
Chile
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 19, 2021

Great app so far and most and foremost, excellent support! I am still implementing it, can't wait to see the results.

Selv Rituel
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
August 17, 2021

Wheelio is a great app, I have used them for several years and they are always ready to help you. It will definitely increase your conversion rate on your store and get you many more emails/ leads. I highly recommend you check them out. I think they have a free trial which is nice because you will instantly see the results for free! Gamification on sites is dabombdigity and wheelio is the best at it. Believe me, I have tried them all

Sunny Co Clothing
Time spent using app: About 3 years
August 13, 2021

Customer staff has a good attitude in solving problems,Looking forward to new feature updates,I will continue to use.

Shop Online Preferred Wigs,Best Human Hair Factory Direct Sales.
China