Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

by IT Trading d.o.o.

Create a totally custom gamified pop-up for Email & SMS & FB

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

I have used this app since it was first out. I've seen the others, used the others on other stores (the copy's ) , Please don't waste your time, and please please listen I can promise Wheelio is the one. I know this will sound crazy, but, wheelio is why my brand is where it is and many many of the other stores I have managed, consulted for, etc. WHEELIO HAS CONSISTENTLY for quite some time increased conversion rates by over 1-2%! ... seriously. Get this application, thank me later :)!

alquimia herbal

Muy buena la atención! Siempre te ayudan con todo lo que uno necesita :) estoy en periodo de prueba! Pero creo que me cambiare al plan full!

lovemyphysique

I heard great things about this app. So i had to try it out! I love it! Sam (customer service rep) was such a great help!!

Bijuz

this app is almost perfect, works great, support also is very fast in answering and solving, i give 5 star to this!

Sexo Sentido Tienda Erótica

Developer contact with me to solve my problems, and give an update form the new version.
All is working now :)

Inspiretrendz.com

Excellent Experience, Thank you!

Bijoux Paris Jewelry

I've just added the app to my store and can't wait to see the results. I thought I had a slight issue but Sam was quick to check and point out that everything was running perfectly. Thanks again Sam, your support was spot on!

LadyGum®

Merci pour cette application, le support client est très réactif pour résoudre les problèmes. Très bonne application.... Merci

lesfleurettesbijoux

Trés bonne applications, le service client au top!!! super pour augmenter sa base de donnée.. MERCI

Zazou&Django

Merci pour cette application. très intéressantes pour récupérer des contacts.
De plus le support client est présent et top.
Merci