4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for boosting signup rates and running gamified marketing campaigns, leading to increased customer engagement and conversions. They value the customization options and smooth website integration. The support team is often praised for their quick and helpful responses. Despite its cost-effectiveness, some merchants suggest enhancements in campaign tracking and coupon management.

April 26, 2017

Works good so far lots of new people dropping their emails and some sales.

Apache Pine
May 22, 2017

Great App. Over 12% conversion rate and super easy to setup and use.

Hotlogic
February 9, 2017

Our opt-in rate went from 1.5% to close to 10%. This is a fantastic app, fun for everyone involved, we've gotten compliments from users.

I worry at some point the shine may wear off but I trust the developer is creative enough to keep more coming!

I highly recommend this app.

One Tribe Apparel
January 12, 2021

Wheelio did an update for old user and that is something you can be unaware of what your conversion will look liked! Fortunately the team guided old user like me to actually feel alright as the new pop up feature does amazing result. By far the best gamification app on shopify.

Kangaroo Buddy
Singapore
September 15, 2017

Just installed the app, but it looks amazing and I have heard that it helps boost conversion rates. Excited to try it out. Installation was easy.

Sunergetic
September 25, 2017

If you want to boost your conversions look no further and accept no imitations!

Sol Cbd
August 3, 2017

We have been using the app for only a couple of days but results have been amazing! We are getting over 7% of our visitors that are using the app and having 5-10 customers using the discount codes! Can't ask for much better than that!

Pristine Sales
July 30, 2020

I like this app a lot. it helps me capture vital information on customers and also lets me capture information.

STNDRDZ
May 10, 2022

Great app, also great customer service, asked for a specific code change and they helped me with no extra charge. Definitely recommend.

Copping Zone
About 2 months using the app
Edited July 2, 2021

Incredible app with incredible results. definitely a no-brainier to install - Sam from the support team was incredibly helpful.

Kewlioo