Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Telefontokok

Really nice application it helpded me in order to fulfulk my dreams, so I have to write in here 100 characters

bebelando.com

Vraiment cool et très efficace. Déjà des bons résultats en très peux de temps.
Je recommande vivement!

Toplineoutdoors

is an amazing app. wheelio can help you with your business, collect emails and increase sales. if you don't have it you are losing costumers.

Ambitious Minds Streetwear ™️

Used this app over a year and on a few stores and it does amazing wonders. I really recommend doing a free product with it. Highly recommended!

Miss Curiosity AU

I am not sure. The app is loading now. I can't save anything

EdgeCoast

Great app, fast Support! replied in 2h .great for new sellers. would recommend for everyone tho! 10/10

MatchaBotanicals

When we discovered this App, we thought it was really genius and had really high hopes!
Unfortunately, we had to quickly contact support regarding a horrifying bug with the software on iPhones: on any version of iOS, its blocks completely the entire site and won't let a user insert its email because of a faulty input.
When we contacted support first, they told us that it was only on a specific version on iOS. After checking on 5 other iPhones, including an iPhone X, I can tell you that this problem exists on EVERY iPhone and iOS version we tested.
We expect them to correct this problem, but in the meantime we can't afford to block 80% of our mobile-incoming traffic.

Volstead

The app has great potential, however there were 2 main issues that lead to me uninstalling the app:

1) App allows fake email addresses to be used.
After having people spin the wheel multiple times and tell us they had won one prize then claimed a different one, we investigated. It turned out people were spinning repeatedly using variations of emails. I then checked this, as we had some people use around 20 variations, and used a fake version of my work email, which allowed the wheel to spin. These emails were being collected and skewing the results, meaning we were collecting very little relevant data in comparison to the data that Wheelio boasts about.

2) There is no limit to how many times an email can be submitted. Again, we had one client use their email 18 times to win the prize they wanted. This was done repeatedly within a 10 min period, despite us setting the app to not show for 14 days after it had been spun. Again, I wanted to make sure, so used my own email multiple times to make sure this is the case.

All in all, Wheelio have an app that could be great. But due to the issues, it invalidates all their stats, and lost us money on giveaways and discounts that slipped through the net before we discovered the issues.

JaopaShipment

I like this program very much. Because it makes customers interested in buying the product within my web site.

Miss Chief Bunny

I think it's great. I will be back. I am just starting out...but this one works great. So it's one I'll be coming back for once my shop is set up.