Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Dealer Bear

I like how you can change colors to match with your site. It has been a nice addition. One of the new features doesn't work though. I enabled auto inject of coupon to checkout, but it didn't work at all. I would rate 5 stars if that worked.

Extremely Visual

Wheelio produces shadow.png sized at 1325x1331 in mobile that kills your page speed... Stay away if you want to make sales on your site....

June 10, 2020

Hi,

that is simply a false statement and has nothing to do with our app. We pride ourselves to be fully optimized to achieve best possible load times.
Unfortunately tho you havent tested properly with GTmetrix or something similar that gives relevant results. Hopefully you test us out in the future. Good luck!

Swing Season

I really like this app! Works great and it's easy to customize. Can't wait to see the high conversions!

MO COSMETICS

I am not being able to change other text fields to my language so the experience is not complete for my customers. Not being able to collect messenger optins don't know why. But I like it

Studio Village

This app makes my website look good and i can collect emails in a cool way. Defo recommend this for all stores

Optimize

Update: Wheelio, what you just said makes absolutely jack sense. You cannot just 'upload to an email service' without names and other information which WAS CAPTURED and NOT include in the CSV.

After a year and a half of using Wheelio, I wanted to take all the emails collected, but turns out what they give you doesn't even work, you cannot import the contacts into Shopify. Trash app, really angry at this, over 2.5k emails gone in the wind.

July 30, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for the review. Our app captures emails and the emails are saved either in our database, pushed to an actual email service (which Shopify is not) or can be exported as a .csv file (all the emails are saved inside) and can we imported to any service on the planet that uses imports. True, you can import it to any service without editing the file, which is logical, since every service uses its own formatting. But the changes are usually naming the columns in the file and take around 1 minute to do.

Im sorry you feel this way, but your emails are safe and sound. Since you are an agency, Im sure you have someone that is familiar with .csv or .xml files and you can send them or save them wherever you want.

Hope this helps you out.

UPDATED to help the customer understand: You were never on the PRO version of Wheelio, which collects the names and other fields, so you were not collecting that data. We have in app support chat and if you have/had any more questions, we would have help you out. Also, email services let you import raw email data, since all basic opt ins collect only email addresses and not names.

You never contacted out support, our team would have helped you in any way you needed. Sorry you feel this way...

Have a great day,
Karlo

stalday

I notice there are a few wheel templates, and I wonder if you can make more so we can use it more effectively.

Vapebeat.store

There is always a server error, fix it please,There is always a server error, fix it please,There is always a server error, fix it please

Payron

Unglaublich smartes Tool- nutze es seit einigen Monaten, bin schwer begeistert!! Nette Spielerei, die Lust auf Mehr macht

Cosmic Craze

Love this app!!! So cool. ONLY ISSUE...on mobile after a customer clicks to submit their email and spin the wheel, screen zooms slightly and stays that way after it disappears.