Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Mykpopmart

This app is crazy! Easy to set up, and capture rate sitting at over 15%!

Furtherfaster

I have tried a few gamefication apps, and Wheelio has been by far the best add easiest to use. Totally recommend!!

Citizen Threads

Wheelio has been such a great app for us! We've been able to increase our email subscription numbers dramatically since installing the app. They offer great support, as well!

Vinyl Junkie Mart

great tool, cheapest leads ever!

Go Cool Stuff

Good app! Really effective in collecting emails.

Chowdaheadz

Great app! Very happy overall. They seem to be constantly working on the product and adding new features. Customer service is also very responsive

Old Glory Grooming

This app has been driving my growth like I could have never imagined. I have been using it for about a month, and so far my email conversion rate is a whopping 33%! It is simple and easy to set up and use, and has enough customization to match my store's theme. Awesome app!

World Of Angus

This app is a game changer. Honestly, I have tried every single other popup email capture whatever and NOTHING comes close to this. Nothing.

Gear Bit

Love this app, in my first 7 days of implementing Wheelio, I recovered around 500 emails from customer that were already leaving my site!

Lady12

Great customer service, easy to use and our email list is growing daily. Well done guys! Totally recommend this app.