Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

AMAZING AMAZING ...AND AMAZING

Pets Maniac

Great App! Thank you very much

Niche Hobby Delights

Good app but the pricing almost makes it not worth it. The "pro" pricing plan is laughable. $55 a month to get some analytics. No thanks! If it was half the price it MIGHT be worth it.

Also, it's missing an integration with ConvertKit, my email service of choice, so I have to manually import subscribers into my follow up sequences.

Drwatchband

Amazing app! Works smoothly and effective

Z Natural Life

Great app and great support - a true winner!

Sharethelovetoday

This is my 2nd review because I had to share the amazing results. We launched the Wheelio app on our site 3 days ago. So far....94 sales and 964 email addresses collected. From people who were LEAVING our website! If you own an eCommerce store....you have to try this. We have never found an exit intent app like it and I have tried several! Cheers Wheelio....you guys ROCK!

Soloitaliano

It is an amazing app. Very funny the idea about the "Wheel of fortune". All my customers, when the wheel appeared to them, were happy!!!!

Comodynes

I just installed the app so I can't talk about performance yet, but so far it's really easy to install and they have a great customer service. Karlo helped me with a couple of questions via chat quickly.

Rokamaestore

La voy a empezar a usar en mi tienda y hasta ahora todo se ve muy bien, vamos a esperar los resultados en conversiones y vuelvo a opinar.

Essential Elements Shop

Terrible rip-off.
I asked for help and it said that "Carlo" was active to help answer questions.
No answer.

I tested it 2 weeks ago and it worked, had 2 shows of the wheel one of those was for my test. Here is it 2 weeks later and no one saw it and I've had more than 300 hundred visitors since then. I want my money back! Plus they are asking me to upgrade after their piss poor performance! They can go stuff it!