Wholesale ‑ All in one

Wholesale ‑ All in one

by DigitalCoo

Simplified powerful Wholesale Pricing and Quantity Breaks.

CB Studio

I tried several wholesale apps with no luck. I have specific needs because of a personalization tool that is an integral part of my site. Max and his team were beyond helpful. Most other apps would give up, but they were very diligent... working many hours to get their app integrated with my site. They were very responsive and helpful. I really can't say enough about them and this app. The discounts are very easy to set up and they offer different types of discounts and so many features. I highly recommend this app! I would give them 6 stars if it was an option!

Brickwalls and Barricades

The features of this app solved many problems I faced in regard to selling both B2B and B2C. But besides the great out of the box features, I would mostly recommend this app above any others because of the great service and assistance from the support team. They professionally installed the app to my store and even made several custom adjustment for me free of charge. Nothing is too much for them to assist you, really great service!

Relaxus Professional

We have installed the wholesale all in one app on wholesale and retail websites and could not be happier with the support and service offered. Our requirements are quite complex and diverse, but the team at DigitalCoo have always found a solution helping us grow our business online. Thank You!

ZIPIT

Highly recommend. The team went above and beyond to help installing the app since we had past apps which caused issues.

Marijuana Packaging

***UPDATE TO REVIEW*** (August 26th, 2020)
It is now August 26th and I have to update my review and inform you guys that we are still experiencing PLENTY of issues with the code of this app. The following issues are STILL occurring:
1. Speed of product price calculations
2. The dashboard literally does not work if you have over 10 products. You can ONLY update tiers by doing mass spreadsheets uploads. Asad has promised time and time again that they will be updating the dashboard but that has not occurred.
3. Receipts to customers are STILL spitting out different verbiage for discounts.
4. This is the BIGGEST reason I even chose to go with this app (As you can see below) is that I still can't have any special priced customers shopping on my website. This was the only reason I went with this app but clearly when you try to use an app to do 100 different things, it just never does one thing right.

At this moment, i am looking into alternatives to just give up the idea of having special priced customers on my website in addition to the product tier discounts (quantity breaks) and I am just going to go with an app that is an expert at that, that has also been around for a long time. This app is new and clearly has years of work ahead of it.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to email us.

-------
This is the THIRD time we are writing a review and i must caution all business owners to READ my review BEFORE moving forward with installing the app.

I first installed this app on January 17th, 2020. Since then, it has been completely impossible to launch our website with their app.

We chose to go with WAIO because they offered customer special pricing and allow you to stack discount codes on top of tiered volume discounts. However, that has NOT been the case. Don't believe the descriptions written in their app description.

After emailing back and forth for WEEKS, they told us they could meet our requirements. (which are basically what their already says it can do but the way they built it, it requires TONS of custom coding). We told them we were happy to pay for customization but that we need our requirements to be completed correctly and in a timely manner.

NOTE: This app requires an immense amount of custom coding and is nothing close to "out of the box" wholesale pricing solution. As a business owner, i hope you take this review seriously and FEEL FREE to contact me for any additional questions you have. I don't want anyone to go through what we went through.

Lastly, beware of BUGS. The moment they enter your site and attempt to place the custom code in, other items start to have issues.

Timeline of our issues

January 17th - App was installed but we were unable to finish our setup or get responses from them
January 20th – After being told to wait to address customization features, we inquired again about feature regarding a product fee
January 22nd – we follow up to our unanswered questions asking for a call
January 23rd – we are told we cannot talk over the phone and so we send out detailed questions in an email
January 28th – after getting an update on our theme and a unit pricing we wanted put in we still aren’t able to enter in tiers because the app still doesn’t let us finish the setup, we are still unable to add tiers
February 10th – our original requests for unit pricing are working on some pages but not others, other bugs pop up in our quick view, filtering, and different page types
February 12th – We email bug relating to “Invoice is not available yet” – bug is still not resolved as of June 8, 2020. This has to do with our CART and Checkout. The cart and checkout wont STOP failing.
February 13th – We ask for update after not hearing from them for 3 days
February 14th – We make ourselves available from 1am to 4am PST in order to discuss the site (at this point we are desperate and willing to do whatever it takes)
February 16th – WAIO completes a list of bugs we had for them
February 17th – We raise Draft Order API error again, which is #7 on this list. We even had a full stack developer help throughout this ENTIRE process.
March – we have issues with variant add to cart buttons disappearing and can’t add tiers since they made an update to imports.
April – we have a stable version of our site but we cannot import and export tiers into and out of the app because the admin side of the app is broken. In addition, we couldn't change or update any tiers.
May – WAIO starts building a new version of their app with the import export feature but that breaks the setup they had previous done and we start the process over. So now we are back at square one.
June – We offer to pay for customization for a feature, are quoted Sunday as the completion date, and can’t get consistent skype or email responses that address more than a couple of issues per day and now it is Tuesday.

I could have made this list hit 100+ but i chose to keep it as simple as possible to basically show you the situation. In all honesty, i 100% regret the thought of ever starting with this app and i am now FIVE MONTHS LATER and still can't take a new version of my website live.

I am here for any questions or concerns any of you have. I have honestly been working on some other solutions, since i can't rely on this app anymore so can for sure help with some direction as well if need be.

DNA SPECIALTY

Their customer service is really excellent and everything is working properly and running smoothly. Thank you.

CLOTH & KIND

We had very specific needs for a wholesale shopping experience for our online shop. The team at Wholesale - All in one app accommodated ALL of our unique requests and executed our requests extremely quickly! We were able to get our wholesale site up and running within a matter of days. They were very thorough with responses to my questions and provide detailed examples of how unique circumstances could be addressed. We highly recommend this app! Fantastic customer service and a tremendous value.

Relaxuswholesaleusa

The Wholesale All in one app is the only solution we have found in the Shopify app store that covers all of our requirements, and we operate different types of websites, including member-only wholesale. Another noteworthy thing is the superior support offered. The support team work incredibly hard to make sure the app meets your requirements and troubleshoot any problems quickly. We now use the WAIO app on four websites and will add more shortly.

Tee Styled

This is a amazing app. The customer service specially Max are very helpful and easy to work with. Definitely recommend.

Nashies

Great app with even better support! They have been incredibly responsive and helped us through our evaluation of the free trial. We ended up subscribing after the free trial because of how good the customer service was. Also, the functionality of the app fit our needs perfectly.

Previous 1 3 4 5