Wholesale ‑ All in one

Wholesale ‑ All in one

by DigitalCoo

Simplified powerful Wholesale Pricing and Quantity Breaks.

Tee Styled

This is a amazing app. The customer service specially Max are very helpful and easy to work with. Definitely recommend.

Nashies

Great app with even better support! They have been incredibly responsive and helped us through our evaluation of the free trial. We ended up subscribing after the free trial because of how good the customer service was. Also, the functionality of the app fit our needs perfectly.

Joanna August

I tried various apps but this was the only one where currency conversion would work and their customer service is an icing on the cake :)

Leigh Country

Allowed me to create a separate wholesale environment. Custom pricing for wholesale products was simple to set up. Very responsive with support as well.

Marijuana Packaging

This is the THIRD time we are writing a review and i must caution all business owners to READ my review BEFORE moving forward with installing the app.

I first installed this app on January 17th, 2020. Since then, it has been completely impossible to launch our website with their app.

We chose to go with WAIO because they offered customer special pricing and allow you to stack discount codes on top of tiered volume discounts. However, that has NOT been the case. Don't believe the descriptions written in their app description.

After emailing back and forth for WEEKS, they told us they could meet our requirements. (which are basically what their already says it can do but the way they built it, it requires TONS of custom coding). We told them we were happy to pay for customization but that we need our requirements to be completed correctly and in a timely manner.

NOTE: This app requires an immense amount of custom coding and is nothing close to "out of the box" wholesale pricing solution. As a business owner, i hope you take this review seriously and FEEL FREE to contact me for any additional questions you have. I don't want anyone to go through what we went through.

Lastly, beware of BUGS. The moment they enter your site and attempt to place the custom code in, other items start to have issues.

Timeline of our issues

January 17th - App was installed but we were unable to finish our setup or get responses from them
January 20th – After being told to wait to address customization features, we inquired again about feature regarding a product fee
January 22nd – we follow up to our unanswered questions asking for a call
January 23rd – we are told we cannot talk over the phone and so we send out detailed questions in an email
January 28th – after getting an update on our theme and a unit pricing we wanted put in we still aren’t able to enter in tiers because the app still doesn’t let us finish the setup, we are still unable to add tiers
February 10th – our original requests for unit pricing are working on some pages but not others, other bugs pop up in our quick view, filtering, and different page types
February 12th – We email bug relating to “Invoice is not available yet” – bug is still not resolved as of June 8, 2020. This has to do with our CART and Checkout. The cart and checkout wont STOP failing.
February 13th – We ask for update after not hearing from them for 3 days
February 14th – We make ourselves available from 1am to 4am PST in order to discuss the site (at this point we are desperate and willing to do whatever it takes)
February 16th – WAIO completes a list of bugs we had for them
February 17th – We raise Draft Order API error again, which is #7 on this list. We even had a full stack developer help throughout this ENTIRE process.
March – we have issues with variant add to cart buttons disappearing and can’t add tiers since they made an update to imports.
April – we have a stable version of our site but we cannot import and export tiers into and out of the app because the admin side of the app is broken. In addition, we couldn't change or update any tiers.
May – WAIO starts building a new version of their app with the import export feature but that breaks the setup they had previous done and we start the process over. So now we are back at square one.
June – We offer to pay for customization for a feature, are quoted Sunday as the completion date, and can’t get consistent skype or email responses that address more than a couple of issues per day and now it is Tuesday.

I could have made this list hit 100+ but i chose to keep it as simple as possible to basically show you the situation. In all honesty, i 100% regret the thought of ever starting with this app and i am now FIVE MONTHS LATER and still can't take a new version of my website live.

I am here for any questions or concerns any of you have. I have honestly been working on some other solutions, since i can't rely on this app anymore so can for sure help with some direction as well if need be.

Riobec

Awesome app for our online store. Customer service is really quick and efficient. Thanks for your help

686.com

We couldn't be happier with the service we received from this app and their support team! We have a very complex website and needed many customizations with their wholesale app, and they were able to accommodate everything we needed at no additional cost to us. The app itself is great and has many features that other wholesale apps did not have, plus it is simple and easy to use. We highly recommend Wholesale All In One!

ACE SECURITY CCTV

I intially downloaded the app, and it required some setup. The customer service team was quick in getting me started. However, it turns out that it did not meet my needs. But overall, good app and great support

Goldleaf

The support team is brilliant and very helpful at answering our questions and making sure the app works for our use case. That said, this looks to be the best wholesale app out there for bulk pricing, user control, custom shipping options and all the other things you'd need (but don't think about) for a wholesale store built ON TOP of a consumer store.

Fazl Socks

What a phenomenal app! Does everything I need it to for wholesale! Very easy to use. It even allows multi-product discounts, each with there own pricing structure... very few wholesale apps have this capability. The best part about it is the help of the staff. Extremely helpful and understanding. Very quick to respond to requests. I tried many, many wholesale apps before I found this one and this was by far the best one!

Previous 1 3 4 5