Wholesale ‑ All in one

Wholesale ‑ All in one | Reviews

by DigitalCoo

Wholesale / Discounts / Tiered Pricing, Order Limit, Shipping

Vani Cosmetics

I've been on Shopify for 1.5 years now and have never left a review for an app until now. I was having a hard time creating a wholesale store. The team for this app launched everything for me (took a few days but worth the wait) and the app has everything I need. VERY impressed!

Sunshine And Pixels

The app is good in theory. But the wholesale prices don't actually carry to the cart consistently. Support is via email only so if you're running a flash sale and you're in the US don't expect an answer until the next day... after your sale is over... I switched from another app to get volume pricing and MOQ requirements but those also work sporadically. They also will conflict if you use a variant app that adds on a price. This app will override and any add on prices, just fyi.

Vik VarWoo, LLC.

Had a couple of hiccups but customer service explained and quickly resolved. I'm up and running now.

Adam & Mila

Very satisfied with this app so far! I had an horrific experience with another mix of apps to create a wholesale site so I was looking for something easy to set up that would answer my needs.... and that's what I got with Wholesale all in one! The team is super reactive, helping out with small customization demands and my wholesale website was up and ready to go in 3 days! I strongly recommend :)

SHARKROAD

They are very enthusiastic. Will help me install. Will answer all my questions. The app runs very stably. It is helpful to my business!

2 Moms Craft Shack

The developers are always extremely helpful making the website easier to use. If I have an idea, they're eager to take on the task.

Shisha Wholesale Hub

Great service, helped setup an embedded wholesale form and were quick in replying to any queries. thanks!

MyVanna

This team is amazing. I had a handful of edits and customizations I asked for over a couple of weeks. They just kept delivering over and over again. I highly recommend this app and this group.

Revival Ink

I've been using this app for awhile. It works great, and the support staff is very helpful if you have any questions.

Kimdoly Beads

The app functions the same as described. The customer support Max is very helpful on the technical side, he solved my issues in a timely manner and answered my questions thoroughly,

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9