4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its sales enhancement and customer satisfaction features, including specific customer group sales, volume discounts, and wholesale customer management. Its smooth integration, quick order form, and net terms are also praised. The support team is recognized for their swift issue resolution, regular updates, and custom adjustments. Some merchants suggest improvements such as more free shipping customization and clearer auto installation instructions.

November 21, 2023

App is well performing and the support team is excellent! Five Stars!!

plantstraws
Sweden
8 months using the app
November 20, 2023

Max is great and provides fantastic service promptly every time.

Tammi Home
4 months using the app
Edited February 2, 2024

UPDATE:
I don't know what happened. The app stopped working for any customer outside of the US and I couldn't get any help with it. Had to switch apps. Ended up going with Regios which is working with Shopify much better.
---

I've really loved this app mostly because our company has perk membership and we can easily create sales for those customers tagged with our special designations. I came across and issue where the discounts were not rounding properly (if the discount came to $1.995 it should be $2 but it would come up $1.99 - our customers noticed) and contacted their support. They fixed the issue within a few days. I find this impressive as I've asked for help on lots of apps and platforms and got the run around. Not with this app. They responded, kept me updated, fixed the issue, and then sent me a video showing me that they got it working. 5 stars.

I do have a couple suggestions. 1. Coupon codes. Some of our special members are promised special coupons. I'm discovered this is an issue on shopify. Not with this app but in general.

2. More customization with free shipping. I don't know how but since we use live shipping, I'd love to give a free shipping method so that all shipping methods aren't "free". We want to give free cheap shipping not 2nd Day UPS. This issue comes up in all discount options on shopify. I don't think anyone out there has thought of this.

Also, part of me suspects now that the thoughts are out there this app will solve them.

Chalcedon Store
About 1 year using the app
October 23, 2023

Does the job and technical support is prompt and friendly.

Maxiblock Sunscreen Australia
10 months using the app
September 28, 2023

I had the pleasure of working with Max Lee and can only share positive feedback. He set up the "Wholesale all in one" app for me and truly demonstrated his expertise. What stood out to me was his prompt responsiveness whenever errors arose. His commitment and expertise made the entire process smooth and efficient. I am extremely satisfied with his work and highly recommend his services!

lifeofvape
Germany
5 months using the app
February 21, 2024

My store hasn’t launched yet but after investigating all the other wholesale apps in the Shopify store, Wholesale All in One seems to be the only one that does everything one needs to run a dynamic online wholesale experience. I mix online wholesale sales with local wholesale sales and the Wholesale All in One team was completely willing to make a few minor tweaks to the platform to meet my specific needs. They were kind and responsive - asking clarifying questions to make sure I got exactly what I needed to make the app work for my specific use case. The app was also the most simple to set up out of all the other apps I tried. Simply put, there is no better Wholesale app on Shopify, especially for the money!

Pastime Coffee
September 29, 2023

Horrible customer service! I did not receive a response for days and then when I did it was automated and clearly did not actually read my request. I deleted the app and then tried again because I really wanted some of the functions and the price was good but again had horrible customer service. No response. Very frustrating and not worth the money AT ALL

Doc D's Apothecary
5 days using the app
February 13, 2024

Incredibly happy with the app and with the support provided by Max and the team.
We were having a lot of issues with our previous pricing app, and Max had no issues walking us through the process to get everything swapped over to Wholesale All In One without any disruptions to our customers. A couple of small issues appeared during the swap, however the support provided by the team was fast, clear, and effective.
Very satisfied with the performance of the app given our complex pricing structure, and even more satisfied with the support provided by the team.

The Cafe Supplier
February 6, 2024

I had an issue with the presentation of the pricing information on products with variants. I described the issue to the Wholesale - All In One Support Team and they fixed it within 48 hours. Not only did they fix it fast, they sent me an e-mail with a video showing how the pricing was now being presented after the fix ... WOW!!

Wheatley Wares
February 15, 2024

Max is always very helpful when an issue arises. They send clear emails and respond quickly. We have used this app for about a year now and only have good things to say.

Once Again Home Co.