Wholesale ‑ All in one

Wholesale ‑ All in one

by DigitalCoo

Simplified powerful Wholesale Pricing and Quantity Breaks.

Suddora

A great alternative to Bold Quantity break application!

OUR STORY: First we used bold application for tiered pricing, but it slowed down our website due to their heavy scripts and ultimately reduced conversion rate. Alternatively, We installed this application and it works exactly as we needed without effecting the website speed. Additionally, this application doesn't create extra variants like the other apps. We are fully satisfied with this app. Highly recommended!!!

iHair

A great wholesale application and have multiple features in the single application. Very light weight and easy to use. It works perfectly with our store and support team was really helpful to configure the application for us. AAA+

PetFusion

So good and simple. This app makes having a wholesale section super easy. The easiest way to create customer groups and provide different discount amount to every group. Amazing tool, definitely love it. Support is great. Highly recommended.

Cell Clinic Shop

Great app, It provides us with exactly what we needed to launch our wholesale side. We were processing our wholesale orders manually before using this application, but now wholesale feature is automatic and makes life easier. They have a very cooperative team. This app has solved all my problems. Highly Recommend!

My Coffee Shoppe

Excellent support from start to finish. The team helped us quickly to install and configure the application. Made a request for an addition to the app which was accommodated without problem. In fact every interaction with support was very friendly and efficient, so we completely recommend this application.

Purse Strap Holder

Wholesale - All in One app is the backbone of my website. It allows me to customize prices for customers in multiple categories based upon customer tags. Additionally, at the same time application allows to add different discount rules for our regular customers who don't have logins.

I highly recommend this application to everyone.

Fametek

An amazing discount application with great support team. They help me to implement custom level discounts as per our requirements. We really thankful to the app developers.

1 2 4 Next