4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its sales enhancement and customer satisfaction features, including specific customer group sales, volume discounts, and wholesale customer management. Its smooth integration, quick order form, and net terms are also praised. The support team is recognized for their swift issue resolution, regular updates, and custom adjustments. Some merchants suggest improvements such as more free shipping customization and clearer auto installation instructions.

February 16, 2024

We have been using the wholesale app now for over a year and it has transformed our business. Brilliant customer service, very prompt response when you have a query. Could not recommend this app more. Thank you.

Wiltshire Wood Flooring Supplies
April 25, 2023

I've been using WAIO appr for about a year now and as my site ebbs and flows, they have been excellent at keeping up with my changes and reintegrating their code whenever my teams screws it up! The product is intuitive and easy to administrate with minimum effort. I would absolutely recommend.

Dog Chits Pet Products
About 1 year using the app
April 11, 2023

This app is awesome value for money when you compare the features to other apps. From what I can see this is the best. I just changed my theme and the response to update the app to work on it was super quick!

Budget Hair & Beauty
12 months using the app
May 19, 2023

The Wholesale - All in One app team has been great about working with me on several app customizations to meet my unique business needs. I now have a wholesale app that works perfectly for my business while having no negative impact on the user experience for retail customers.

Enhansa™ - The Official Site
About 2 months using the app
April 13, 2023

Very helpful and great app! One of the less apps which provides both tools for managing wholesale customers and accounts aswell as tools for managing wholesale discounts, orders etc. Easy and fast installation and the customer support reacts fast and very helpfully. Just a function for translating elements in the webshop is missing. I am nevertheless very happy about it.

Die Fuge. - Der einzigartige Schutz vor Schimmel
Germany
2 months using the app
May 22, 2023

I would like to express my appreciation for the Wholesale All In One Shopify app. The support team is incredibly responsive, always addressing my concerns promptly.

Their expertise and technical knowledge in understanding and resolving issues are truly commendable! I am impressed by their professionalism.

This app is perfect for my small wholesale business. It meets all my requirements and helps streamline my operations effectively.

Once again, I want to extend my gratitude to the Wholesale All In One team for their exceptional support and creating such a valuable app.

Thank you!

Toy & Novelties Wholesale
3 months using the app
June 15, 2023

Their support is incredible! If I have an issue, they solve it. It's been a delight working with Max Lee and the rest of the team. Thank you guys, you rock!

EcoStrong
28 days using the app
August 6, 2023

Hello we add the app to our Shopify account and now we need ASAP help to integrate the app, so my company can use it as fast as possible. There are many many B2B customers from us that are already switching to the competition because the wholesale functions are not working. Please help us to integrate the app as fast as possible. Right now we are losing thousands of euros on a daily basis. We will appreciate your help a lot and I hope that you can support and prioritize us, regarding the app integration.

You already got the access to our Shopify account. I hope you can help us to complete our B2B online store in the fastest possible way.

My Candytown
Germany
About 18 hours using the app
May 1, 2023

The app works great and the communication with the developers has been fluid. Would recommend this app.

Sun Active
3 months using the app
June 17, 2023

The team at Wholesale - All in one was very helpful and responsive. Love their product and the support is great!

Fetchin Brands LLC