4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive features that manage wholesale business, customer groups, and volume discounts, making it ideal for B2B and B2C models. The app's performance is generally reliable, with a responsive and problem-solving support team. Some merchants suggest improvements like more customization and special coupon codes. A few have reported slow setup times and occasional glitches, but these are rare.

October 23, 2023

Does the job and technical support is prompt and friendly.

Maxiblock Sunscreen Australia
10 months using the app
October 11, 2023

Exceptional Wholesale Customer Management Service!

We've been using this wholesale customer management service for some time now, and it's been a game-changer for our business. The application has not only given us a solid grip on our sales but has also streamlined the entire process, making it incredibly smooth and efficient for our customers. Orders are processed faster, which has significantly enhanced our overall customer satisfaction.

Moreover, the team behind this service has been remarkably supportive. They've assisted us in various ways, answering our queries promptly and providing crucial details whenever needed. Their continuous help has been invaluable, ensuring that our experience with them remains top-notch.

We're more than pleased with the service and the support we've received. Without a doubt, we highly recommend this service to any business dealing with wholesale customers. It's a game-changer that has positively impacted our operations, making it a must-have for anyone in the wholesale business.

Highly recommended! A+++

Be Strong Co.
Mexico
Over 1 year using the app
November 8, 2023

The app is perfect for our needs. The layout is very easy to navigate and extremely thorough. The features are also very well thought out.
Support was excellent and even sent a video of the issue being resolved.

Very impressed...

FP Marine
3 months using the app
October 12, 2023

Absolutely love this App, and been a game changer for our wholesale side of business and volume pricing for public customers

Max Lee and the team are very efficient and helpful when i need assistance with ways to do things on the app and adding the Quick Order Form and Net Terms is great also.

We will be adding the Wholesale - All in One App to our other two stores as we wanted to try it out on our current store first.

NIIMBOT
South Africa
11 months using the app
December 13, 2023

Great app that allows great discount flexibility specifically with Item Number Specific Discounts. Great customer service and fast fix of bugs.

Partner Webshop Master
Denmark
About 20 hours using the app
December 8, 2023

One of the best apps in shopify store, I'm incredibly grateful for the seamless and user-friendly experience provided by this service. It truly reflects the success of both the app and the dedicated team behind it. Thank you for such an exceptional service!

Wallsmark INC
1 day using the app
March 13, 2019

So good and simple. This app makes having a wholesale section super easy. The easiest way to create customer groups and provide different discount amount to every group. Amazing tool, definitely love it. Support is great. Highly recommended.

PetFusion
Over 4 years using the app
June 23, 2020

Allowed me to create a separate wholesale environment. Custom pricing for wholesale products was simple to set up. Very responsive with support as well.

Leigh Country
About 4 years using the app
Edited February 2, 2024

UPDATE:
I don't know what happened. The app stopped working for any customer outside of the US and I couldn't get any help with it. Had to switch apps. Ended up going with Regios which is working with Shopify much better.
---

I've really loved this app mostly because our company has perk membership and we can easily create sales for those customers tagged with our special designations. I came across and issue where the discounts were not rounding properly (if the discount came to $1.995 it should be $2 but it would come up $1.99 - our customers noticed) and contacted their support. They fixed the issue within a few days. I find this impressive as I've asked for help on lots of apps and platforms and got the run around. Not with this app. They responded, kept me updated, fixed the issue, and then sent me a video showing me that they got it working. 5 stars.

I do have a couple suggestions. 1. Coupon codes. Some of our special members are promised special coupons. I'm discovered this is an issue on shopify. Not with this app but in general.

2. More customization with free shipping. I don't know how but since we use live shipping, I'd love to give a free shipping method so that all shipping methods aren't "free". We want to give free cheap shipping not 2nd Day UPS. This issue comes up in all discount options on shopify. I don't think anyone out there has thought of this.

Also, part of me suspects now that the thoughts are out there this app will solve them.

Chalcedon Store
About 1 year using the app
Edited October 9, 2020

We have used this app for several months now, and it's been really helpful to our customers. The installation was a process, because we wanted it to look a certain way, so our customers would have a really seamless experience in our store, and the Digital Coo team was super helpful with that. Since installing, we've had a couple of issues, nothing crazy, to be expected, and the DC team is really responsive, and even checked back with us to make sure their fixes were working. I highly recommend this app. It's super flexible, customers love it, and it's well worth the money. We have the premium plan.

Susan Connor New York