Wholesale ‑ All in one

Wholesale ‑ All in one

by DigitalCoo

Simplified powerful Wholesale Pricing and Quantity Breaks.

Relaxuswholesale Canada

We have over 10.000 active SKUs and could not find the right app solution (including Shopify Plus Wholesale Channel) until we came across wholesale all in one. The team at wholesale all in one do everything possible to accommodate your needs and requirements and the support offered is second to none. This is by far the best solution currently in the market. Your search is over!

Georgette Klinger

Simple and effective wholesale pricing. Customer service is very responsive and helpful. This app has the potential to be all that I need for my wholesale needs. Most features are there and the developers are adding features all the time. Thanks guys!

PowerSportsXpres

Thank you very much for helping out to configure the wholesale application for our Shopify store ...

PAM Distributing Co

It's a totally awesome app! The customer support of the app is amazing.
Everything appears to be working as expected. I have been screwing with this discount thing for several months. I like this application because there is no mess in the variants, no sinking and un-sinking to do things.
There are a lot of functions we have not used yet but I highly recommend the application.

Mark's Dancewear

The app is brilliant and the support is extremely helpful and nice. I recommend 100%. I had some issues at the start when installing but customer support is VERY responsive and personal. They worked with me to get the everything working correctly. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Rocket Worldwide

Great experience using DigitalCoo Wholesale All in One application on live store. The best part about it is there support. Pretty much happy to do anything for and will fix up anything for you really quickly. Thanks for all your help support team. Highly recommend these guys.

Dr. Q Shop

Excellent application! It helped us to apply discount by customer type. Very easy to set up discount as fixed price or in percentage to entire store, specific categories, specific products or variants. We have full control to create multiple customer groups and apply different discounts to different groups. Recommended! A+++

Suddora

A great alternative to Bold Quantity break application!

OUR STORY: First we used bold application for tiered pricing, but it slowed down our website due to their heavy scripts and ultimately reduced conversion rate. Alternatively, We installed this application and it works exactly as we needed without effecting the website speed. Additionally, this application doesn't create extra variants like the other apps. We are fully satisfied with this app. Highly recommended!!!

iHair

A great wholesale application and have multiple features in the single application. Very light weight and easy to use. It works perfectly with our store and support team was really helpful to configure the application for us. AAA+

PetFusion

So good and simple. This app makes having a wholesale section super easy. The easiest way to create customer groups and provide different discount amount to every group. Amazing tool, definitely love it. Support is great. Highly recommended.