Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing

Flat Friends

Great app and excellent support. I've had numerous questions to the support team and always got timely and detailed responses, and I was able to sort out all the small issues you get when you install something for the first time.
4 stars because I find the checkout process a bit clumsy (net30) and the Shopify checkout process still shows the full prices.
5 stars for the support team (thanks Declan) :-)
Highly recommended!
Cheers, Paul

Enjoybearwithsalmon 2

This is a pretty good app, I would recommend it and use it again. Support very is responsive and friendly.

I chose 4 stars over 5 as there are some upfront set up costs that become annoying and start to add up, but in general, these costs and limitations of the app are worth it for setting up "functional" wholesale capabilities on your website.

Khrfloorsanding

I asked the world of this app, and I got more than expected. We had some very specific trade pricing requirements for our website - some customers getting some discounts on some specific products. It took a while to get it all set up correctly (1,500+ SKUs!) but we're very happy with the results.

The only place that this didn't quite work was when combining it with other kinds of discount apps such as bundles ad 3 for 2 type deals. But this was not a dealbreaker and Wholesale is still the best solution for our store.

Many thanks to the support team!

Woohoobody

I installed this app because I need to integrate with 3rd party inventory management software and I didn't like the way that other apps needed hidden variants to work. I'm not a huge fan of the discount codes that this app had to create but once I got my head around that I was (am) really happy. It works, the support is great, and the installation was taken care of very easily. Recommended!

2 Next