Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

Sharwoods Bike Tyre Fitment Centre

Thank you Marius for assisting me with the installation. I hope other store owners appreciate your unrivaled after sales service as much as i do. Was not expecting to be attended to at the drop of a hat but thanks. Will continue supporting great service and a awesome app!
Sharwoods Bike Tyre.

The Dragontree Apothecary

This is the third piece of wholesale software we tried, and the one we're sticking with. All of them function well, but Supple Wholesale's developer was available to help us with issues customizing the software to meet our specific needs within hours instead of days, and for a fraction of the cost.

We couldn't be happier with Supple, and highly recommend it.

Essiac Tea

I am a very simple drag and drop learner. I just learned what an app was just a couple of years ago :) Anyway, I needed a very simple app that wholesale customers can log in to and view what I have selected for them to be discounted. It also gives me the opportunity to set different levels, so I can advertise different levels for discounting. (gold, silver, 5% off, 10% off, etc.). It does not tag customers automatically, but that issue is manageable for us at this point. It also does not send out emails when the customer "graduates" to a different level and that, too, we can do on our own. One thing that is keeping me with this simple app is the fact that I can email support and they respond very quickly. They were quick to install the app and when I found myself stuck (many times - sorry, Marius), they were patient and willing to hold my hand through the instructions. I am sure there are more features I could tap into, but for now, having the capability for wholesale is all we need.

The Foodist

Great app! It's very easy to follow and gets the job done.

We had some problems with our checkout and Marius went the extra mile to fix it for us.

Overall, it was great support and service and that matters to business owners like us.

Fifty5 Clothing

Great App, Easy to use and the guys were great with the set up and very responsive to questions or concerns. Best App for any store owner wanting to offer wholesale or different discount levels.

Thanks Guys keep up the great work.

Chris
Fifty5 Clothing

Paranologies

The customer support is amazing. The app is exactly what I wanted and works very well. Great way to keep all your Vendors pricing in one place and saves a lot of time.

4 All Humanity

Marius was great, he replied to all emails within a day! amazing! He also helped us set up the app and did some customizing so that it will really work for our store. This will be a great addition for our wholesale customers.

Specialist Small Craft

Great App - Amazing Support. You are not on your own with installation of this one. Proceed with confidence.

Umbrella Testing Supplies

Quite frankly, one of the best experiences I've had in talking with the support team. Very attentive to my issues with integration, and allowed modification to work with my current theme. I am glad Ive installed this app. Much cheaper than other options out there. Very happy with the outcome

Great job.

Branche Kids

Very happy! It does what it says it will do and modifying the theme slightly to suit my needs was also very straight forward.

I recommend for any others wanting basic wholesale functionality.