Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing

Hi Little One

Extremely quick and easy to set up and a breeze to use! Very responsive customer support as well. Love this app!!

Southernbucket

We were happy to find Supple Wholesale to offer wholesale prices for certain customers on our website. It seems to be the easiest solution to wholesale for Shopify!

Top Shelf Totes

Couldn’t be more pleased with my new app or the great service from Supply Apps! Highly recommended. And after a few weeks of back and forth with questions I had the support after the sale is superb. So grateful for this awesome new tool! Bravo!

Fullcirclesg

I analyzed the other apps available and I am using this app in conjunction with their membership app, so that I am also able to customise differing discounts per collection, for our community- both online and in our store.

This works with our Shopify POS on iPad, and operationally what it means is my staff, don't need to check who's a member and who's not, if they are, the discounts will be automagically calculated for them when the membership/ wholesale discount is just before check out.

Online, it works wonderfully- I am now able to hold a private sale, ( yes, you heard me right) where our non members will not be able to see the prices or products on that collection.

The best part of this app/ combination of 2 apps is = excellent support. If you need something customised, it can be done, and Marius helped me with all of it.
So if you're overthinking about this app ( like I was in the beginning) just GO FOR IT. Because there is support and you can get quick and real feedback from the developer, so you can make decisions for your business quick and get this app implemented quick as well.

This review is also posted on the Membership App, as I am using both, and would like to give Supple Apps a Huge Thumbs up for their help.

Daneson Vip Com

The support team at Supple is what makes their apps so great. They're extremely flexible with your requests and can implement them quite quickly. Their wholesale app now does what I need it to do, and I would highly recommend using Supple for all of the apps that they offer.

Chicky Chicky Bling Bling Llc

LOVE the SUPPLE WHOLESALE app. Thanks! This app has fixed so many of my wholesale /retail issues without creating a bunch of confusing and unfriendly user variants. Before my wholesale variants were pushing to wanelo and pintrest. Now all my retail prices get pushed but my wholesale clients can log in and shop. Customer service on ally 1,000 questions has been answered quickly and nicely.

Swiftoutdoors

Support on the install has been terrific, very fast and expertly thorough. We've looked at other wholesale Apps that create additional products and variants - STEER CLEAR OF THESE. They are a total nightmare.
Not so with Wholesale. very easy and simple use.

Soloartesmarciales

La aplicacion es fantastica y el soporte genial. Marius me ha ayudado muchisimo en super rápido. La recomiendo

Subtle Energies Pty Ltd

Real easy setup, was very impressed by the quick service and the intuitiveness to make amendments we needed for the setup

Retro Active Smoke Shop

Best customer service of any app so far. If you debating between this and Bold CSP, choose this.