Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

Vape Affliction

This is exactly what we were looking for. Very excited to have this as an addition the services offered to everyone we work with.

Just Bike Tyre

Was using a similar app but the difference is i no longer have to pause my site to effect price changes and when import/exporting of my spreadsheets. I believe Supple Apps have got it right with this app, and would encourage you to give it a try. Marius assisted me almost immediately, and if the app is as good as his after sales, i'll recommend it,without hesitation!

UNiQ Cycle Sounds

Great app... Very helpful support and they even did some customization for us, on the house. Thank you!

Midori Bikinis LLC

Just the app we have been searching for for over three years now! Supple Wholesale does what so many other wholesale apps have been unable to, restricting customers from checking out with a quantity greater than what we have in our Shopify inventory. This was our biggest concern as we keep limited inventory on hand and would otherwise risk over allocating at any given time. The service is extremely fast, professional, and better than any other we have yet to come across, the app itself is perfectly user friendly, and the end result is a seamless, hassle and worry-free wholesale process for both us and our retailers. Orders process through as they normally would and are shipped just as any other order would be by our fulfillment company. Highly recommended over any other wholesale app out there- and believe me, we've tried them all!

Compass Coffee

We're still in our first couple weeks with Supple Wholesale, but thus far have really enjoyed the fact that it doesn't create variants for each product discount. This has re-enabled us to use Shopify's inventory management feature (previously impossible with standard solutions). The support from the dev team has also been fantastic and highly responsive. Definitely worth a test. I'm excited to see it grow.

1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 Next