Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited October 20, 2017

They are super super super awesome :) You send an email, reply comes in a minute. For some extras they dont even ask for payment. We are very happy with Marius and his team..Thank you guys...My favorite...

Pestemalcom
Turkey
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
October 20, 2017

This app is awesome for our wholesale clients. The incredible customer support is super responsive and has helped me with all my custom requests I've had thus far. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to do wholesale pricing.

Squaremealkitchen
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 20, 2017

We're setting up our shop for both retail and wholesale customers, and this app has been awesome. I can't say enough about the incredible customer support. They are so responsive and have helped with every issue or custom request we've had. Would highly recommend to any store owner looking to serve wholesale customers!

Jittery Joes
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 15, 2017

Great app, great customer service!

Shopabaco
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
October 11, 2017

This is an excellent solution for my store. And the company provided fantastic customer service, quick response times for my questions and customized the app to ensure it met my store's specific needs.

Nbi Health
Time spent using app: 11 days
October 9, 2017

This app is a must for selling wholesale. It's easy to set up and makes shopping for our wholesale clients a breeze. It has had some kinks but the Supple Apps team has been extremely helpful in making sure everything works properly for us.

Zenned Out
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
October 6, 2017

I have been using them for about a year now for my trade accounts and it works great! It's really easy to use and setup. They also have amazing customer service and support.

Parima Studio
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
September 28, 2017

Makes life so much easier. Great application that just always works

Magic White Board Sa
South Africa
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 27, 2017

It's a great APP and wonderful support! Thank you guys a lot!!! I am happy to use your APP in my business.

Balisnake
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 27, 2017

These guys have been awesome so far. Quick response times and they are very helpful with small customizations that I have asked for so far. Great service

Vancouver Glazing Hardware