Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club | Reviews

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer B2B wholesale pricing

Lifestyle Labs 2

Great app and awesome support!
We have been using bold's app for over a year now but had to change due to incompatibility of the bold app with another app we want to install.

The team have been great to swap us over and the literally managed to do the whole swap in a day and our customers did not notice a thing. Migration without a hitch - great!

Wish we could have gone with suppleApps from the beginning would have saved a lot of cash customising the Bold solution to make it fit our needs...

Paperorchid

Marius was great to work with. He always answered our questions in a timely manner and was more than helpful in resolving the problems. Our web developer worked with him on most the issues and speaks very highly of Marius and the service he provided.

I feel confident that as questions come up in the future they will be more than helpful in taking care of them.

The Paper Orchid Team

Holly Lane Christian Jewelry

If I could give another star I would! Marius and his team have provided *exceptional* customer service and a very good product. I highly recommend any Supple Apps.

SuppleWholesale proved to be the best solution for our store because it does not create additional product variants, but instead creates automatic discounts for tagged customers. Marius even helped code my theme to hide products and collections tagged "wholesale" which really help streamline our wholesale process.

Highly recommend Supple Wholesale over any other wholesale app on Shopify.

Americaneliquidlab

This app is awesome. Does not mess with variants, very easy to configure, the quick order form feature is great for wholesale customers so that they do not need to pick through items and add to cart...they will add this for an additional $40. Marius called me within an hour from overseas when I emailed a request to speak with someone about possibly purchasing. He graciously listened to my questions and addressed all my requirements....even added a feature that allowed me to hide a special buy 4 pack for retail customers that would have been inappropriate for my wholesale customers...for free...that is what I call customer service...:-)

Nori Lights

This app works well, and the customer service is amazing. They are quick to reply to any questions or concerns. I had tried a few different apps in the past, and one of them messed up my website preventing me from being able to display variant options on my product pages. I mentioned it to the support team at Supple Apps, and even though it was caused by a different app from a different developer, the awesome support team at Supple Apps quickly identified the problem and fixed it.

That's just great customer service. I totally recommend their products and services. If I could give them more than 5 stars I would.

Icheapiphonerepair

We had been using a competitor to show quantity discounts - that software built lots of different variants - but the problem was weekly our customers would order more than we had in stock, their software wouldn't restrict this.

So we tried this app from Supple Apps, and it has been awesome for both us and our customers. The order size increased because the goals for higher wholesale discounts became much clearer. And, no more issues with ordering more than what is available, etc. This is a great app and worth the time and money.

Celebrity Brandz 2

The Wholesale app allows us to update pricing for different user groups easily, without duplicating variants - this relieved a lot of pain during the set-up. Marius and his team provided fantastic support. Give them a try!

Tess Tricia

We found this wholesale app much easier to use that the "customer pricing" app. This app is straight forward and uncomplicated, so if you just need to the basics, I would use supple wholesale! Marius was very helpful and responsive. We're just finishing up setting up our wholesale side of our site and are excited to use Supple to process our orders!

Scrap Catalyst

Great app that works perfectly. Needed some customizations made and developers were quick to implement. Nicely done!

Aquaplantas

Very good app and customer service very reactive...Exactly what i was looking for...Thank you