Wholesale Club

Wholesale, B2B, Volume & Bulk Discounts, Custom Pricing & More

From $29/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Thalia Wholesale

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Wholesale is a great app that does exactly what we need and doesn't burden us with things that we don't! I tried several other wholesale apps and was very disappointed. We have multiple pricing levels, and additional discounts depending on cart size, and Wholesale by SuppleApps manages it all perfectly for us. Additionally, Marius is amazing at being there to help us with custom mods and support. I use all of the SuppleApps across 2 different stores (Thalia Wholesale & ThaliaCapos.com). In fact, I often look to see if they offer anything else that I might need. My favorite app developer on Shopify by far! A+

Zari Pure Pleasure

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 year

Awesome support, easy to use interface and no fuss installation - what is not to like? Creates a unified customer journey that does alienate either customer type. I have tried the other wholesale apps and this is simply the way forward!

Ottoloom

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 year

So far so good! This is the third wholesale app I have tried and seems to be the only one without issues!

The team are great at getting back to you quickly and provide good all-round support.

Don't waste your time with other apps, but if you do go with this, I do recommend the Net30 checkout.

Art Glitter

Love using this app, the one time charge for the extra tools and abilities are more cost effective than other apps, but more importantly, even when communicating via email about any issue or problem they still are very quick and detailed in the responses.
I have bad experiences with other companies when trying to get directions on what to do to fix something and Supple is quite prompt in my dealings with them! Thanks supple keep it up!

Atelier Boemia

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great customer support! We are very happy with this solution for our wholesale clients :-) , thanks again!

Th Fuel Room

These guys are awesome!!!! The two apps i have are great, exactly what i need, but the aftercare and support is where these guys excel!
I had used a competitor, but switched to Supple to try them. I've never looked back and i can and have recommended them to friends and family!

Well done guys and keep up the great work!!!

Infamous Friends

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The functionality of this app is perfect for offering our stockists access to wholesale pricing - a great option for them as they can access exactly the same website and shopping portal as our regular customers. Adding any custom features is easy as well as the support team is extremely accessible and efficient. Thanks for helping us manage our online business through Shopify!

Fish Kiss

Time spent using app Over 4 years

This app has been great and I'm absolutely thrilled with the responsiveness of the Support Team. They usually get back to me within minutes - even on a weekend! Their app is also easily customizable and if you need further customization, for a small additional fee, they usually can add it with no problem at all. Highly recommend.

Blooming Lotus Jewelry

Exceptional customer service helping me with all the setup questions I had. Response time is so fast and very thorough and much appreciated!

Pimp Chimp

These guys provide the best support! Highly recommended