Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Orbit
4.7
Edited September 16, 2020

Wholesale Club online support was prompt and great to deal with. Genius App & magic team behind it !

GUDDY FASHION
Ireland
Time spent using app: 16 days
Edited September 15, 2020

I got this app to help me transition my wholesale online. I went with premium onboarding and am so glad I did! Wholesale Club customer support was so helpful getting my store set up and customized my needs with some add ons. I was happy to spend the money because compared to shopify+ and the other wholesale website options this is super cost-effective and keeps everything in one place! No more commissions on wholesale orders!!

Honest Cotton
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited September 14, 2020

Our company has been using pixel unions wholesale club app for about a year now for our business. We receive approx 80% wholesale orders and offer a multi tier volume oriented wholesale program. The app has meet our needs in this area fairly well.

Flavour Crafters Inc.
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 12, 2020

The Wholesale Club app has worked well with our new retail/wholesale combo website, but the main reason for the high rating is the excellent technical customer service by Pixel Union.

We dealt primarily with Patrick, who went above and beyond to help us install our app and troubleshoot issues we were having, most of which were due to the fact that we had a number of database-synced apps that did not play well together at first.

I know that we asked for more help than would normally be provided by an app maker but Patrick at Pixel Union never pushed back, and pointed the way for additional help resources when it was out of their app’s scope. We were in good hands with Patrick. Great job!

Hedge Farm
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 4, 2020

We couldn't be happier with Wholesale Club! The app was easy to install and configure. Their online support guide is really helpful, and when stuck in or in need of a custom solution, Emily at Pixel Union went above and beyond to make sure everything was configured to our needs. I couldn't be happier and 100% recommend choosing this app.

Nicole Brayden Gifts