Wholesale Club

Wholesale, B2B, Volume & Bulk Discounts, Custom Pricing & More

From $29/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Emmaline

I am very happy with the Wholesale Pricing app by Supple. The set up has been very smooth, the service was fast, communication was excellent. Thank you! Janelle

Bag4less

Works well. Works with other variant based apps. Good customer service.

Route One Apparel

The Pixel Union team has been incredibly responsive, and eager to help me with my customization needs. I will continue to use this app because I see great benefit in it!

Greenvits

Very useful App - works well

Had inital problem when learning how to use the App so I contacted the developer

Immediate response and we had a great session on Skype sharing my screen and talking through my problem

Excellent App & Excellent support

Epic Provisions

We had a requirement for a large Consumer Products Company for a wholesale portal in Shopify. Supple Apps and Wholesale did a great job setting everything up and even helping us with a code issue in our store that wasn't even their issue.

Great customer service and very knowledgeable. Highly recommend this app!

Face To Face Designs

The best app I've used on my shopify site. I have been looking for the right app to control my wholesale pricing and Supple Wholesale is it! This app is seamless and very easy to use. Marius and his team have provided exceptional customer service for everything from set up to customization of my site. He took the time to familiarize himself with my business and was able to enhance my web site to work more efficiently. Thanks guys! I would highly recommend this app and this team of developers for any of your web site needs.

Lifestyle Labs 2

Great app and awesome support!
We have been using bold's app for over a year now but had to change due to incompatibility of the bold app with another app we want to install.

The team have been great to swap us over and the literally managed to do the whole swap in a day and our customers did not notice a thing. Migration without a hitch - great!

Wish we could have gone with suppleApps from the beginning would have saved a lot of cash customising the Bold solution to make it fit our needs...

Paperorchid

Marius was great to work with. He always answered our questions in a timely manner and was more than helpful in resolving the problems. Our web developer worked with him on most the issues and speaks very highly of Marius and the service he provided.

I feel confident that as questions come up in the future they will be more than helpful in taking care of them.

The Paper Orchid Team

Holly Lane Christian Jewelry

If I could give another star I would! Marius and his team have provided *exceptional* customer service and a very good product. I highly recommend any Supple Apps.

SuppleWholesale proved to be the best solution for our store because it does not create additional product variants, but instead creates automatic discounts for tagged customers. Marius even helped code my theme to hide products and collections tagged "wholesale" which really help streamline our wholesale process.

Highly recommend Supple Wholesale over any other wholesale app on Shopify.

Americaneliquidlab

This app is awesome. Does not mess with variants, very easy to configure, the quick order form feature is great for wholesale customers so that they do not need to pick through items and add to cart...they will add this for an additional $40. Marius called me within an hour from overseas when I emailed a request to speak with someone about possibly purchasing. He graciously listened to my questions and addressed all my requirements....even added a feature that allowed me to hide a special buy 4 pack for retail customers that would have been inappropriate for my wholesale customers...for free...that is what I call customer service...:-)