Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

Mademoiselle Macaron

I have been using this app for a while and whenever we have an issue or need increased functionality, the support team get back to us quickly and efficiently. Would highly recommend.

Emballages Dura-Pak

Great app and great support from the team! Everything seems to work perfectly with my website and resolves all my needs

Nemo Racing Inc

Absolutely awesome app and team of support. It’s fundamental to our business, to be able to offer wholesale and wholesale prices when a customer logs in. Support is perfect for any questions..... one of the best apps.

Grasshopper's Mermaid

Initially we were working with a 3rd party to create our website. The girl didn't completely get everything set up correctly and it took me about 6 months to realize that. When I reached out to the guys at Wholesale Club they were SO helpful. They don't have phone access, so they can't walk you through anything that way, but they do send you video tutorials and very in-depth emails to walk you through how to set some things up yourself if you're not working with a tech person - and you're not one yourself...which I'm not. Without the man who helped me I would have been completely LOST. I am thankful for their great customer service and quick response time. I will be reaching out if I have any issues in the future knowing that it will be quickly resolved. These guys are great!

Rose
Grasshopper's Mermaid

Burnt Whiskey Beard Co. U.S.

You guys were the best, very responsive and friendly when troubleshooting compatibility with another app. Thank you thank you.

Relicate LLC

Great app and more importantly, customer service is AMAZING. Look no further for a wholesale pricing app. Thanks guys!

Gunskins

We rely heavily on this app for our dealers to purchase our products on our site at discounted prices. It's important for us to use this app because our products have so many variants as it is, we can't use other discount apps as it will easily double or triple our variant count to work. No thank you. That's a nightmare if you integrate with a third party inventory and shipping platform, such as StitchLabs or Ordoro.

Cthreepowersports

I had a vision in my head of exactly how I wanted the appearance and function of my dealer pricing workflow to work, and this helped me get there quickly and easily. I have all the flexibility and options I need and the integration is perfect. I am very satisfied and would recommend this app over any of the other options out there (I tried a few of them as well).

Have had great experience with the support team so far as well. All my issues were handled quickly, courteously and effectively.

Ejuices Co

thank you for the support, we were having some issues but our questions got answered and we are good to go now

Ejuiceswholesale

Thank you for the support. The app is very good. It's a little difficult to understand processes as a very large wholesaler with a large product catalog but once you get the hang of it the app is very powerful and there's not another like it.