Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

Grasshopper's Mermaid

Initially we were working with a 3rd party to create our website. The girl didn't completely get everything set up correctly and it took me about 6 months to realize that. When I reached out to the guys at Wholesale Club they were SO helpful. They don't have phone access, so they can't walk you through anything that way, but they do send you video tutorials and very in-depth emails to walk you through how to set some things up yourself if you're not working with a tech person - and you're not one yourself...which I'm not. Without the man who helped me I would have been completely LOST. I am thankful for their great customer service and quick response time. I will be reaching out if I have any issues in the future knowing that it will be quickly resolved. These guys are great!

Rose
Grasshopper's Mermaid

Burnt Whiskey Beard Co. U.S.

You guys were the best, very responsive and friendly when troubleshooting compatibility with another app. Thank you thank you.

Relicate LLC

Great app and more importantly, customer service is AMAZING. Look no further for a wholesale pricing app. Thanks guys!

Gunskins

We rely heavily on this app for our dealers to purchase our products on our site at discounted prices. It's important for us to use this app because our products have so many variants as it is, we can't use other discount apps as it will easily double or triple our variant count to work. No thank you. That's a nightmare if you integrate with a third party inventory and shipping platform, such as StitchLabs or Ordoro.

Cthreepowersports

I had a vision in my head of exactly how I wanted the appearance and function of my dealer pricing workflow to work, and this helped me get there quickly and easily. I have all the flexibility and options I need and the integration is perfect. I am very satisfied and would recommend this app over any of the other options out there (I tried a few of them as well).

Have had great experience with the support team so far as well. All my issues were handled quickly, courteously and effectively.

Ejuices Co

thank you for the support, we were having some issues but our questions got answered and we are good to go now

Ejuiceswholesale

Thank you for the support. The app is very good. It's a little difficult to understand processes as a very large wholesaler with a large product catalog but once you get the hang of it the app is very powerful and there's not another like it.

Donnaitalianajewelry

This app is amazing!

Easy to use and install.
The support team is great and very prompt to help you out if you ever need it.
I love that I can set up different levels of discount to different group of customers, it has definitely helped me to grow my business and save time by using the same platform for both my retail and wholesale business.

Rustyarrowdesigns

Thank you for all your help!!!!

Wholesale Party Of One

The app works great, just as described. However what truly blew me away was the support and customer service. I needed a lot of troubleshooting and customizations due to unrelated issues, and the team was always super responsive and helpful, and always went above and beyond to try to help. They never lost patience with me even though I would have deserved it. Ten stars!