Wholesale Club

Everything you need for your B2B wholesale business.

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

YOOMEE STORE

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 year

So far so good, Their customer support is amazing. We were having issue with the app, but they helped us to solve it quickly.
Thank you, Kay!

March 28, 2022

I'm glad we were able to help! - Emily, Support Lead

pelletteriabartolozzi

Location Italy

Wholesale is crazy!
The app is super easy to implement, the guides are very clear and the support (in English) responds promptly to any doubt. After I made a mistake (I mistyped the discount tag in some customer accounts, so they couldn't see their wholesale prices), I contacted Pixel Union for support and not only did they fix the problem quickly, but they even provided me with screen recordings of what they did on my site to help me understand where I went wrong (for free). I recommend Wholesale wholeheartedly! <3

March 25, 2022

Aw! Thank you so much for this glowing review!! I really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. Thank you! - Emily, Support Lead

Erem

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is very simple to use. During set up I had some questions and the customer support was quick to respond and very helpful. Even months later they continue to offer great service.

March 21, 2022

Thank you for sharing! Happy to hear you had a positive experience :) - Emily, Support Lead

Avery Row B2B

Time spent using app 1 day

We use this app to manage orders for the wholesale side of our business on a clone site. It is easy to setup/use and offers us the net terms and minimum order functionality we need.

March 18, 2022

Super happy to hear this! Thanks for sharing :) - Emily, Support Lead

Sigrún Tennis

App does what it's supposed to and customer service is outstanding (responsive and easy to work with).

March 16, 2022

Thank you for the review!! - Emily, Support Lead

Gloco Accents CAN

Time spent using app Over 6 years

I've been using this app for both my websites and it's a game-changer. Rob just helped me install (and even customize) the Quick Order page and my customers love it! Thanks Pixel Union!

March 15, 2022

This is amazing to hear. Thanks for sharing your experience! - Emily, Support Lead

Escentially Annie

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Works well for my needs. I use the Quick Order Form and Net Terms add-ons. Customer support is timely and helpful.

March 11, 2022

Glad to hear this, thanks for sharing! - Emily, Support Lead

La Shop à Savons

I am new on the app, but it already make a difference for my wholesale order! i love it! Paige helped me to add the quick order form, the service is A1! 10/10 would recommend

March 9, 2022

I'm really glad you picked our app. Thanks for sharing this!! - Emily, Support Lead

JPRO Supplies

This is a great app with great support. We initially used their Net30 features and then added more features as the client requested. Their minimum order feature works well. Their support is very responsive. Highly recommend. Thanks!

March 8, 2022

Thank you so much for this review!! - Emily, Support Lead

Papeloja

Location Portugal

I use this app to separate my costumers into groups with different discounts and conditions. It saves me a lot of hassle because it's all automatic!
I couldn't be more impressed with costumer support either. Very fast to respond and eager to help. They even helped out with problems I had in my code regarding other apps.
I recommend!

March 2, 2022

So happy to hear this. Glad you're having a good experience so far! - Emily, Support Lead