Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

Detroit Shirt Company

I have used this app for over about a year and it has one MAJOR flaw. When your wholesale customer builds their order by adding things to their cart and then adjusts the quantity in the cart it gives them an inventory error (and DOES NOT REFERENCE the item in the cart that there is an issue with). The error happens when the quantity is increased to more than you have in inventory. For instance, the customer puts in a quantity of 10 for and item you have 12 in stock for, and then when they are on the checkout/cart view page they adjust it to 13...then submit the order. The error is Error processing order: "Unable to claim inventory"...so, no reference to the item! This has been SUPER frustrating to my customers as they may have 30-50 items in the cart, adjust a few quantities and then the error with no instructions on how to fix it, some will not use my site to place orders now, so I have to manually adjust inventory off of emailed orders...understandable because they spend hours building their order all for nothing.
Customer service does not seem to want to address this issue, I have tried multiple times...I will be looking for a more complete solution.

Update 6/10/19 - No response from the developer yet.

Lim Siang Huat e-Store

We sourced all the wholesales price shopify apps and found only this app MAY meet our needs. What we need is customers can view their own special price for certain products when they login. So we install this app and pay additional USD 99 for installation of Custom prices.
After installation, there were some layout and alignments issue but anyway support team tried the best to fix them. Then during testing,there are always some issues happend...sync issue, display of custom price not stable,etc. We spent a few months and wrote emails to them. I must say their customer support Declan is helpful,although the issues are not solved. At the end, their developer said we must uninstall BOLD app because the code of BOLD app is conflict with theirs. They suggest we install their another app Ultimate Special Offers to have the functions as Bold. We read the comments of Ultimate Special Offers. It looks like not stable as well. So, after paid a few month subscription fee and installation fee, we decided to give up.

Q Llc

At first glance this app is perfect. Once implemented however, it's not working as expected. The tagged customers see their discounted pricing, and minimum order requirements are working, but the total calculated order price still reflects retail value in the cart and at checkout.

Maybe I'm missing something obvious and this is an easy fix, but the support team isn't getting back to me and my wholesalers cannot place orders.

I hope this get's fixed so I can update this review, but in the meantime I can't give this more than 2 stars. One star for the potential of this app, and one for their initial customer service response time.