Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing

Casa Branca

This app works well, and the support staff was very responsive and helpful to work out kinks that were specific to our theme and checkout.

Important to note that the theme works with Cart Type: Page, only.

Sunshine Tienda

Rob and the support team were absolutely fantastic helping us get the app set up to work properly with our theme. They were very helpful every step of the way and it is working as advertised. Thanks!

Pili Pala Pieces

The customer support has been amazing. The team have replied to my requests for help within 24 hours and even fixed up small bits of coding that I couldn't do myself. The plug-in does take a little bit of time to get your head around but it does everything that I need it to and it's the perfect option for offering wholesale to my customers without the need to set up a completely different platform.

Rankin Warehouse

amazing app and even better customer service!! The app works flawlessly and any small custom revisions are made for you free of charge by their amazing service team.

muk usa professional

If I could give Emily, Sara and the team 100 stars I would. They were so kind, attentive and flexible on helping me setup Wholesale Club and made the process smooth, simple and exhausted every option available so that my store could work powerfully and smoothly. I will 1,000% recommend them and use them in the future. It is a sophisticated app that can really level up your wholesaling game without stressing yourself out on new tools to use with Shopify.

Highland Tactical - Dealers

The app has proven to be very useful and reliable up until recently, but the team has been responsive and helpful in resolving the recent issues and bugs. They appear to be working on resolving the problem.

GuitarPusher

this is a game changer for our wholesale business. With only $24 a month and a one time fee of $99 for custom prices, I was able to do what an advanced shopify account worth thousands of dollars monthly can do. support was great.

Jaggad

Great app,

Received excellent support when I had a third party app that also interacted with the cart page break things.

Fervor + Hue

We need an APP that can serve our wholesale clients. This APP definitely serve that purpose. There is bit of learning curve as what the APP can do vs our company requirement. I feel the premium on boarding was great value for money. Emily was fantastic help to us, got us all the help we need. Because our requirement was little bit different compare to normal without Emily, we would have give up half way through the on boarding. So the App is working very well for us at the moment, hopefully we will get the positive feedback from our clients in the coming weeks.

I would suggest the developer to add an order summery page for customers after they place the order. Beside that I'm happy with the App so far.

Fire & Pine

The customer service was very helpful, polite and quickly answered all my questions. This app is very user friendly and does exactly what you need.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30