Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing

Melsfit

Very good app, works great with POS and draft orders too. Also allow me to do separate discount based on the product, very usable when using different wholesale discounts.

Hikers Brew Coffee

This app has been awesome to allow my wholesale customers to check out with NET30 payments and shop around a different store than my D2C customers. I use this app with most of its add ons to create a shop completely personalized to my wholesale buyers. I recommend using this app with the Locksmith app as well so that you can hide wholesale products from D2C and hide online products from Wholesale buyers. Great app and awesome support when you want customized code so that it looks a specific way! We had them hide the normal checkout button from wholesale customers so that all orders are created as a draft order in Shopify. HIGHLY recommend!

Crafted Society

Super support! The Wholesale club support is absolutely amazing. We had some issues with the setup and incorporating the app in the theme but Paige has bent over backwards to make sure all would be working properly. Really appreciate the support and quick response times. We called on her a lot and she was always happy to help!
The app is really good to give customers personal automatic discounts as Shopify itself does not have the proper tools for this. The app also lets you choose if customers can use discount codes in combination with their personal discount which was important to us. The only minus: it does not work well with some other apps like product filter and you have to switch the checkout settings to basic. For that it should be a little under the five star rating but the support was so good I could not give anything else but 5.

AKA Event Sales

We really like how this app handles wholesale discounts. The support has been really stellar as we worked through using the app and getting it to work within our site. Great experience!

Mi Tienda Fraiche

It meets the requirements that I need to apply in my store and I had details with the App but the support has helped me to solve it in a good way, highly recommended.

JJ Suspenders

Great support! Helped me get through the installation without any issues and followed up to make sure the install was working properly

Mad About Nature

Good app to open up your main site to wholesale customers without adding an entire new site. Very easy to use & support has been pretty quick & clear. Highly recommend.

Just Like Hero

Have been using this app for 3+ years. This app does exactly what we needed. There was a glitch on the cart page after I did a bulk update on custom prices. Rob was able to look into the issue and solve it in one day. Great customer service and technical support!

Where Watermelons Grow

Exactly what was needed to help scale our business. The excellent customer service team answers all of your questions in a timely manner.

Lascentrum Norge AS

Top service! And fantastic app. Its worth its money just for the service, but the app itself is doing everything i needed and more!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34