Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing

Nado Apparel Group

This app is amazing, can do a lot of customization for my wholesale customer, The best part is the support team, they are quick and supportive every time you need them.

Storex

Very happy with this add on. Big time saver for us and a seamless experience for our customers. Highly recommended.

HERRENFAHRT - German Car Care

I had the challenge to build a structure that could serve both B2C and B2B customers at the same time with different prices, customised price lists, etc.. We've built our shop inhouse, without any existing experience with Shopify or WC. The app is easy to understand and works well. If we needed help, the whole team was there for us, within 24h - awesome! Even if you ask the dumbest questions, Travis worked patiently with us, guiding us through and helped us installing everything. Highly recommended!

SAZZU

Wholesaler app is very user friendly
Very easy to set-up.
Issues have been resolved.
Had an excellent customer service so far.

Perfume Philippines

Highly recommended app.! Great support. This wholesale app is perfect for us and fairly priced. Thank for making this app.

Sterizen®

We have been increasingly impressed with Wholesale Club and the support service from Pixel Union. Second to none! Having installed WC and all the additional features earlier in the year we were impressed with the quality of the app, and the email support from Rob. More recently we had suddenly completely change the theme of our site, and transferring WC and all the additional features was an absolute breeze with Rob's amazing support. Kudos to you all!

Thornell Corporation

Just in trial mode still, but so far with all of the tests that I have done, it was worked great. The team at Pixel Union has also been a huge help with a few things that I wasn't sure how to do. Great customer service and a quick response time!

Embryolisse

Wholesale Club app is the perfect solution for our store. So easy to install and use. The support from Patrick at Pixel Union has been very helpful and. I would 100% recommend this app !

Velocity Shop

Great app, I was happy to find that they are the same company who created my theme, so there was no integration issue that you might find in other apps.

GUDDY FASHION

Wholesale Club online support was prompt and great to deal with. Genius App & magic team behind it !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32