Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing

dosist health wholesale

Solid APP and Good Support. Does exactly what we need. The team was vvery helpful. Recommend this app to others. Thanks!

Ferris Wheel Press Retail

Really like how you can price your products based on customer tags. Prices can be discounted by percent or exact prices. The downside is that you can only use unlimited percentage based discount codes at check out-- no one-time use only or value based discount codes. The App support was helpful with setting me up for the different features available and answering my questions.

G3 Store [CAD]

This app is very easy to use and does exactly what's promised. Also, their customer service is top notch. We were running an older version of the app which caused a bug on the website. Their team was super responsive, kept us up to date on their investigation of the issue, and then implemented a custom change to the code to get the app working again.

Sportnahrung

Great app to show wholesale prices to specific customer groups.
It is also the only wholesale app we found that works with the Shopify POS.
The setup is easy and if something doesn't work right away the support is great and very responsive.

Creative Scents

This app is awesome, it's exactly what I was looking for to provide discounts for some customers, as well I can create costume prices for certain customers. Additionally, the customer service is 100% if there are any issues they will help you and make sure it's getting fixed asap. I HIGHLY recommend using this app if your looking to make things 10x easier for your wholesale accounts, it's worth the price.

Wholesome Supplements

This app is exactly what I was looking for to provide my wholesale accounts with an easy system to re-order products. The customer service is 100%! James went above and beyond to help me with multiple things I had questions about. I HIGHLY recommend using this app if your looking to make things 10x easier for your wholesale accounts!

Zamp Solar

Awesome app. I have been able to provide our retail customers, dealers, and pro customers a way to shop on one theme which in the end saves us time and money. The customer service is outstanding.

Mezquite Installations

This app has helped our wholesale needs, the customer service is quick and reliable, and would recommend it.

Doctor Panush

We needed an app to offer wholesale discounts, easy to use, and we have found it! It offers more than we need at the moment but there are a whole of possibilities on there. I would also like to highlight the customer service. We asked for a few changes and the response was awesome. Fantastic attention!

TimmMedical

So far working with Pixel Union has been great. Travis and Patrick have been very responsive and helpful in getting us set up to use the Wholesale App. We are refocusing our site to prioritize our Wholesale customers and this App seems to have everything we need. We are just waiting to install some of the additional features like Custom Pricing so we can start using it. I'll write another review when we test everything out!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36