Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

Duplantis Hair Official

I downloaded this app to make my customers wholesaling experience with my company a lot faster and easier. It has done exactly that and was very easy to set up! Their staff is incredibly helpful and very quick to reply and was very understanding of all my questions and needs. Would recommend for basic wholesaling options.

Epic Honey Co.

THE BEST SUPPORT TEAM WE'VE EXPERIENCED YET!

We initially had some issues with getting the Wholesale Club app to work, but found out that this was due to some old apps we had uninstalled. Through the fantastic support team at Pixel Union they identified some code leftover from several apps that we had previously uninstalled which were interfering with their functionality.

Their team not only identified the cause of the problem, but when the support teams from these other applications did not respond to help remove their leftover code, the Pixel Union team helped us to remove the code and get the application functioning! We were SO impressed.

Thank you to the Pixel Union support staff for providing us with such excellent service. We're very happy with your support and look forward to growing our wholesale business with your amazing application!

Bio Innovations Pharmacal

We've used this on a few client websites over the years to achieve the Wholesale functionality we need. The support team is ready to help and make this app work for you without the headache of understanding everything behind the scenes in Shopify that makes this work. It's easy!

Callahead Corp.

Excellent app and extremely helpful staff!! We needed some way of offering discounted prices to specific tiers of customers, and this does the job. Highly recommend.

Protective Pet Solutions

I have been very impressed with the quality of all Pixel Union apps - specifically the Wholesale Club app. It has met a great need of ours to eliminate the need to set up a separate wholesale site. We've set up several pricing tiers depending on the product groups and level of wholesale customer. We needed to add the Custom Prices module but it enabled us to do exactly what we need seamlessly with our existing site. I've received prompt help and resolution from Rob and team at Pixel Union whenever needed. They follow through on feedback received to help ensure my store and my customers experience is excellent. I would recommend this app, along with their suite of apps to help bring your ecommerce site to the next level.. Thank you again!!

ROAMBUILT

what a great service... we had already Wholesale Club installed and were looking at a solution to create Purchase Orders for our customers. In emailing with the PixelUnion support team we realized that the NetTerm addition could be easily adjusted to allow us to create draft orders and create a great experience for our wholesale customers. Rob was very helpful and even did some minor coding work to make it fully customizable. NetTerms is much more flexible than just for net terms because it creates draft orders on behalf of your customer which you can review and edit before sending out to your customers to review. think of it as they are submitting a purchase order (which creates a draft order) and then you send them them a sales order (you sending them the draft order).
Again another great experience with PixelUnion...

Just Ingredients

By far the most elegant solution to Wholesale Pricing we've found in Shopify. The team are very helpful, patient and do their best to answer quickly and constructively. Great experience.

KIS Jewelry

I've been using this app for a while now, being able to offer wholesale discounts has been a real game changer! The customer service is top-notch.

Mad Rock Climbing Canada

Very helpful app! Awesome customer service, Rob was a great support for us!
If you are looking to save time on manually inputting orders, look no further than Wholesale Club 5-Stars ****

Lunge Manufaktur

Good alternative to Shopify's official Wholesale Channel, which is unfortuantely locked behind an expensive Plus subscription. Support was very helpful when it came to adjusting the extension for a few niche use cases.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28