Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Orbit
4.7
November 22, 2022

The App works as promised. We are running a combination retail/wholesale website and the features Wholesale Club offers are outstanding. The technical support to set it up was spot on.

Art of the Tile
Time spent using app: 7 days
Orbit replied November 23, 2022

Thank you for this great review!! I appreciate it :) - Emily, Head of Support

November 14, 2022

Customer services is great! Which is HUGE for an app! It makes all the difference to be able to contact someone who understands the mechanics of the app and how to solve problems quickly. Kay was so helpful and thorough!

NAT + NOOR
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Orbit replied November 15, 2022

Thank you so much for saying this, it means a lot to know that our merchants appreciate the thought and care we put into our support team. I'll pass this feedback along to Kay as well! - Emily, Head of Support

November 11, 2022

This is the best wholesale apps you can find on shopify apps. i already tried others apps and this is the best one

HIENDGUITAR
Indonesia
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Orbit replied November 14, 2022

I am so glad to hear this!! Thank you for sharing! - Emily, Head of Support

November 10, 2022

Wow! After using Wholesale Gorilla then switching to Wholesale Club?? Wholesale Club was very helpful. and available.

UNSUN Cosmetics
Time spent using app: 4 days
Orbit replied November 10, 2022

Wow I'm so glad to hear this! Thanks for the glowing review :) - Emily, Head of Support

November 9, 2022

The best app for Wholesale...more than 2 years with you....Gret Support!!. Thank you guys. Regards..

TRAIL B2B
Chile
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Orbit replied November 10, 2022

Thanks for being such a loyal merchant!! I appreciate you! - Emily, Head of Support