Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale Pricing Discount

by Wholesale Helper

Offer wholesale pricing for wholesale and B2B customers!

Paper Lounge

I used the app primarily to create wholesale price lists which can be adapted to individual customers.
The back office support from these guys is second to none. Very pro-active and always on hand to resolve any issues/questions you may have

Lauren P. Jewels

App works perfectly and does exactly what it says. The team supporting the app communicates well and helps work with us to make everything function smoothly! Had a call with Support Team (Jawad), and he explained everything we want to know.

Tomlinsongolf.net

Nice app works well for us - simple to use and set up also - support staff very helpful and we look forward to working more closely going forward

Playharda Wholesale

It's really good for setting up wholesale stores. It has a lot of options that give you the expertese and function for running a professional wholesale store.
The only slight issues I had was that the instructional videos are all based on what I assume are previous versions, so there are some slight differences, and the appearance of some of the features (such as the customer sign up form and included fonts and colours) need to be neatened up as they don't match the rest of my theme, although I'm sure this can be fixed.
Other than that, we find it really useful for our needs and customer service is great.
Thank you!

Vegan Cheese Shop

The app functionality is fantastic and easy to implement. I have used multiple Wholesale products and I finally have a great product but more importantly a fantastic support team that is fast and competent.

Citra Lily

Great app, does everything a wholesale program could ask for. Very Impressed with the Support as they are always responsive and helpful.

American Athletic

Flavour Hype Distribution

The app works perfect and is suiting everything that I need it to do, to run my store wayyy more efficiently.

Darshin, woaaa what a champ, helped me so much and went out his way to make sure that I was fully supported and all my needs where met.

SupremeGameGear

Working with Wholesale Pricing Discount Team has been great, the app has helped us with getting a wholesale part of my business up and running. Recommended!!!.

Bloom Connect

We are trying to set minimum order value in the store and trying different ways to do it , Ajay helped us by setting up the code and adding in the feature , Really great wholesale app , Contains wide range of options.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26