Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale Pricing Discount

by Seth Gold

Wholesale Discount Prices Simplified

Pendulux Wholesale

Seth and his team were extremely informative and helpful during the entire process. They went over and beyond to help us. I highly recommend them for anyone setting a wholesale site!

Pink Pewter

We have gone around and around looking for solid wholesale pricing app, and finally found it here! We sell both wholesale and retail and this was the only app that has all the options we need to be successful and most importantly without issues. Highly suggest for anyone looking for a wholesale pricing option. Upgrade for the volume discount option. Totally worth it!

Daphne Lorna

Great app and super easy to install and use! I tried a few other wholesale apps before and found them too difficult to use. Super quick response time on support questions.

Vinci

I’m currently working with the Wholesale staff, and the least I could say is that there is an amazing customer support. They answered all my questions and where very compliant to help me modify my store. Would recommend anytime

BiochromCorp

By far is the best apps Wholesale pricing that I installed. You will have with this app all that you need, setup different level price for your costumer, individual pricing, quantities discount. And one extra feature is that the costumer can make a Net Order, off course you can choice with costumer can do it.

Congratulation Wholesale Pricing team.

Brandstand Products

This app has been fantastic and is simple to use. They are doing a great job of making a feature rich powerful app that is still user friendly. Their customer service is fast and friendly Seth is a great guy!

Newcastle Classics

Amazing Customer Support. Highly Recommended. Ap is easy to use. Great asset for our company. :)

Atlas Drifts

Great app, used to have duplicate products and variants but now we just sync collections with wholesale rates and our lives our simplified!

CAUSE+MEDIC

This app is amazing! Seth and his team are so responsive and helpful. The price point is perfect and it works way better for net terms and wholesale pricing than any other app I tried. Highly recommended!

JackieB Design

Highly recommend. Seth and Tejas were very responsive to any hiccups during our installation/testing process. We ran into a few snags with programming but quickly resolved in 24-48 hours. They even followed up in the initial launch to ensure all was running okay. We chose all three apps for our retail/wholesale combined site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6