Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale Pricing Discount

by Seth Gold

Offer wholesale prices for wholesale customers!

ZEITBIKE

Best App. Beats all others. Best service.
We have been in the B2B business from day one, we had installed and tested other apps to compare, all of them. Yes, this took us a while but we love this one. It's very stable. It gets the best service that you truly wish for. It has extensions that work fine together. It has a nice simple layout.
Some functions we couldn't get weren't available with all other apps either. So that's the only con we found. Really nothing. Seth's team deserves 10 starts if we could give them. They are TRUE respected partners and treat us like real customers. Thanks for their work and support. Go for it!

AffinityBands

The app works really well & easy to use. It offers many wholesaler option that makes it easy for us. The team is very responsive & helpful when there is an issue.

ColorUpLife

Kudos to the team at WPD, they are so easy to work with! We're using the Wholesale Pricing Discount basic plan and so far, so good. It does exactly what we want it to do. They set everything up for us to get started and their FAQ information is straight forward and easy to follow. We did get charged a small fee for having some complex areas on our website, but the ease and convenience of just having the program work was well worth the money. We researched a lot of apps and read a lot of other reviews before choosing this one and so far we're very pleased. Thank you, WPD team! Keep up the good work and great service.

tridentcorp

We use this app to keep track of multiple pricing tiers for all our different products. The app allows us to have individual pricing for all our products, which is great. Support has also been quick, responsive and helpful. Definitely recommend this app to anyone needing to offer different pricing on their website.

Magic Of I.

We are using 3 of their products in combination and it's working well so far. They have fixed some small issues with getting it tweaked to my desire, and were done super fast and efficiently. Time will tell, but so far, 2 thumbs up!

Freedom Wellness

We use their order/reorder form and Wholesale Pricing Discount and they not only work great but the real value is in the top notch support Seth and the whole team provide!!!

Moon Cycle Bakery

I haven't used the app yet but honestly, I'm already blown away by the technical help and customer service. The tech team and beyond have made life so much easier by setting up the app for you and checking to make sure it won't interfere with other apps you may have installed. They even helped me brainstorm a fix when the Wholesale Pricing Discount app did interfere with an app, which means I still get to use it and felt incredibly supported every step of the way. I can't wait to get started using it for wholesale customers!

cic beauty™

this app help me charge to charme direct with my costomers and keep all the sales in one place, from eccomers to wholesale

EASYPOSTERFACTORY

Absolutely first class service from all the support guys. Nothing was too much trouble. Even helped with some custom coding with great results. A++++++++

Great Basin Coffee Company

We have been using this app for our Wholesale Program for about one year now. We have loved it! The app seemed a little daunting at first and not so user-friendly, but we have grown accustomed to it and have truly found value for what it is. It is very capable and easy to manipulate all for a great price. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to add wholesale prices to customers.

Customer support is incredible as well! No corrective feedback needed at this time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13