Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale Pricing Discount

by Seth Gold

Offer wholesale prices for wholesale customers!

Vrouenetwerk

By far the best support service I've received from any shopify app team. Blown away by how quickly they responded to enquiries and the few small support tweaks i needed. Well done team!

FlamingoFabrics

The app is robust and offer a great wholesale tools. The customer support is outstanding. When you first install, the theme code need to be changed and it took about a day for the app to be ready to try. We wanted a solution with customer signup and volume/tiered discounts which required upgrade, I wasn't sure how to go about it but it was all explained to me within minutes. I installed the lock manager as well so now I have a wholesale site within my main retail page. The customer service is super fast and knowledgable

HGR Packaging

Great company, Great Tech Support, Great product - solves a huge need for our business! We use this app for many of our top customers!

Clover Wireless Direct

Very happy with this app and the assistance provided by the app developer for additional customizations we needed! Thanks so much!

Uplnd Stoke

We set this app up for our online store and needed decent assistance setting it up because our Shopify Theme. Great technical support and everything so far is running smoothly. I know in the future if we have any hiccups they are there to help.

Mushroom Revival

Amazing customer service. Helped me very much fixing the problems that I was having with setting up net terms.

Amparo Prosthetics

Just started using the App. Good experience so far. Outstanding and lightning quick service. I asked if I could receive some tech support on the same day and Jawad helped me out a lot. He helped to prioritise my ticket and show me how to use the functions that were important to me over a screencast. What a hero.

CurarCBDOil

Fantastic app, meets all of our discount pricing needs from Wholesale pricing, to Loyalty pricing, to Employee pricing and beyond. It is quite a robust app with plenty of customization options for things like individual pricing per product, net orders, quantity discounts, and more. Their support team is always on point and quick to respond, Jawad in particular is a rockstar who goes above and beyond to meet our needs and ensure that everything is always functioning smoothly. Very happy that we found Wholesale Helper, their Wholesale apps have become a major asset for our company!

Druids Garden

This is the best wholesale app with all the features we needed and more, the support team are amazing and customised the app perfectly for our site https://druids.garden

LURE Essentials

I love this app. Everything I ever wanted for wholesale in one neat package. And the support is 5 stars too!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14