Wholesale Pricing Discount

B2B Wholesale pricing, quantity discounts, coupon, & shipping!

From $19.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wholesale Prices and Discounts for Wholesale Customers

Fox Outdoor Products

This is one of the few wholesale apps I came across that controls pricing the way I need it. The support team has been top notch throughout initial setup all the way through post launch troubleshooting.

wholesaledoodlecandles

I installed the app and as far as I can see I just get one form for the wholesale customer to sign up and tags on the product page to identify who is a wholesale customer - in this respect the app is very expensive per month. Also very basic form to start with so took a lot of to-ing and fro-ing to get it how I wanted it and even now there is no scope to make the form page look that great. The customer service was responsive and helpful

Blunt Organics

Very responsive with any issues that I have had to this point. I highly recommend trying them first before using another app.

Hayashi.cz - Wholesale

Location Czechia

Good working app. Perfectly meets our needs to set different prices to different customers for different products.

Mud Hole Custom Tackle, Inc.

We found this app after having difficulty with performance with some of the other apps we tested. Our catalog is extremely large (over 20,000 unique skus with individual variant pricing). We like that this app allows for complex pricing schedules, per-customer pricing, and importable csv price lists. It handles just about every aspect of a wholesale program. Support has been outstanding, any time we've ran into issues with theme code or import/export they have been all over it for us. The only downfall worth noting is that larger carts can be slow to load checkout – but as I understand it this is a Shopify limitation caused by the draft order API, which must be used to calculate discounts when using the complex setup we have. If you sell b2b, I highly recommend you check this app out!!

California Glam | Sustainable Glam Pro

Excellent app, does everything I need in terms of group discounts and quantity discounts by products. Support is quick to respond and very professional. Today chatted with Mehak and she even provided a video explanation because I wasn't clear on how to setup something .

June 6, 2022

Awesome to hear that you are using our group + quantity discounts and that support was able to help!

- Wholesale Helper Support Team

Nai-Vape

Location Kenya

I have now used it for just over 1 month. They connected my site pretty fast and the demo call was good. The system does work as they promised. Love it and worth the price.

GoDoggy

Location Japan

Great app & excellent team with great flexibility and we are happy to launch our wholesale portal without having to upgrade our Shopify account.

May 24, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

- Wholesale Helper Team

sacredsex

Location Bolivia

Excelente atencion y servicio, super proactivos en ayudar en lo que uno necesite. Muchas gracias!!!!

May 18, 2022

So happy the team has been able to help :)

Let us know if any questions in the future!

- Wholesale Helper Team

A Spice Affair.

Love this app! Helped us gain and manage so much B2B business in a streamlined manner. I would only suggest to include multilanguage support in the future. Otherwise, the team has been beyond wonderful in doing integrations and migration to a new theme. The app loads fast and accomplishes what it says it does.

May 18, 2022

Great to hear you are streamlining your B2B business with Wholesale Pricing Discount :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36