Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale Pricing Discount

by Seth Gold

Wholesale Discount Prices Simplified

GrailTradeCo

App looks and works great! Upon install, Tejas helped add a customer "logout" button and realigned some of the pricing text for an above and beyond final product. Thanks for the great service, and can't wait to start selling to my retailers!

Nachschubmeister

The app's team is phenomenal. They are very responsive and really try to help you find a suiitable solution. Highly recommended!

Ultra Paws

Great app! It does exactly what I was looking for and it's easier to use than other wholesale apps that I tried out. On top of that, Seth and his team were a great help when I didn't know how to set up the app myself. They responded so quickly and were able to make all the changes that I wanted. Top notch customer service! Highly recommend!

Strongman Tools

Unfortunately the app did not work for me, not an issue with the app but the way that my site is configured. I deleted the app and was emailed later by Seth who was keen to know why I had removed the app and if they could help. This type of customer service is rare and I am super impressed with Seth and his team. All the best and keep it up!

University Life Outfitters

I can't say enough about Seth and his team. We were up against a hard deadline and desperate to meet our customers' needs. Wholesale Helper went above & beyond. Custom solutions just in time - it was like *MAGIC*!! We were struggling to find the right mix of apps to take our B2C business to a national-reach B2B business and Wholesale Helper came to the rescue. Our customers can *enter their purchase order *enter their UPS shipping numbers *choose net 30 *select specific shipping instructions. Perfect solutions for their corporate requirements. On our end, we can *manage and oversee our minimum order requirements *manage discounts per customer *manage what is available to see or order by customer rank/level. Good job, Wholesale Helper - you're more than just a "helper" - you're part of our team!

Black Arrow Motorcycle Gear

Excellent app and the integration into my website has been flawless with the development team making some changes to fit my needs seamlessly! Highly recommend!

My Silver Is Gold Retailer

The best support team I have ever seen!

Super Dry Systems

This company offers great customer support and their app does exactly what was advertised. I am very satisfied.

Matsuru Canada

5-star app and service! Since installing the app I am very pleased with the support team. They helped me along the way with the installation and answered to all of my requests. I would highly recommend this app to any store that wants to have a wholesale feature!

Kings Fine Art Decor

We've been using this app for several weeks and are very pleased. Support has been prompt, personal and professional. We recommend it unreservedly!
Previous 1 3