Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale Pricing Discount | Reviews

by Wholesale Helper

Wholesale pricing for B2B customers!

The Nacelle Company

Excellent support and documentation on the Wholesale Pricing Discount App. The app works as it should & easy to use on the Shopify backend.

De Puesto en Puesto

Super easy to implement and great support. they custom all the details you want and very fast. highly recommended.

Simply Supplied Co

Getting the app to work was a little challenging for my theme, but the help team eventually got it working. I don't think it would have been a problem if I used default themes, but I have quite the custom site so it took extra work. They were always quick to respond and wanted to help solve my issue!

November 22, 2021

Great to hear that we were able to get everything working on a custom site! Please let us know if you need anything else.

-Wholesale Helper team

MDMaxx

Great App and great support from the team. I would recommend this app as they just have great service.

- Wholesale Helper Team

Nikura

Wonderful service from this company. They really go out of their way to resolve problems. It's a great app. Thank you very much

November 22, 2021

We aim to be solutions focused! Please let us know if you need anything else.

- Wholesale Helper Team

Blue Lobster Art and Puzzles

Features are great and Sha helped me onboard so efficiently. I highly recommend the 30 min. onboarding meeting to get started in the most efficient way.

Valutek Inc

The customer service team is responsive and immediately apply some minor customization for us for the Purchase Order Form. In overall, a successful app. With some minor touch up, the app will serve perfect.

Canterbury Creative

Very fast customer service help on chat! Email was not as helpful but CHAT AMAZING and quick! Thank you so much!!

Ter Kadamba Farm

We use this app to offer individual prices for each specific wholesale customer. Before we found this app, we had to manually apply the discounts per item, per invoice... it was very tedious. The initial process of custom pricing everyone's accounts took a while.. but it's been well worth the initial time investment. Great product, it has many other functions that we don't use, but it's nice to know they're available if we choose to one day. Thanks for creating this!

JD Customs U.S.A

I am still currently in the trial period for this app, but so far customer service has been great! I had an issue with product variants being changed once a customer adds them to their cart. This wasn't an issue with the app itself, but an issue with the coding on my theme. The customer service team was able to find and fix the issue quickly and I'm excited to continue using this app when my trial period is over. So far, adding discount groups for different customers has been very simple compared to other apps I've tried in the past. Great app! Keep it up team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31