Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale Pricing Discount

by Wholesale Helper

Wholesale pricing for wholesale and B2B customers!

Mill Wood Art

Customer service is quick and very helpful. Mehak was the one that responded to my request and was very responsive and speedy in getting my request fixed! Thanks so much Mehak!

Road Runner Souvenir Inc.

Support is Fantastic!
Whatever problem I have, They care for me and solve problem lighting fast.
You guys awesome! Thank You Adil.

The Alchemy Store LA

The customer service from WPD has been first class. They have been there with me every step of the way through setting up the app on my site. Customizing to my requirements in less time then they actually state. This app integrates seamlessly with my current theme and is easy to use. I would seriously recommend this app.

Youngberg Company

Every time I use this app on a client store, WPD knocks it out of the park! Top-notch service, too - their team has been able to solve every curveball I've thrown their way. Highly recommended!

Kinokuniya USA Wholesale eStore

So far, so good. The app works well, and the technical support person is helpful. They offer necessary adjustments free of charge.

Master Direct Panamá, S. A.

This app has given us everything we need. I couldn't have started this website without them. Thank you so much for your help!

Keg Smiths

You will lose money!!!!! This is a terrible integration. Support for the app said they needed 48 hours to integrate which sounded great. Once they said they were complete we started a trial and lost money on every sale as they prices on all variations changed to cents instead of dollars. We quickly changed it once we caught it. Contacted the support to let them know of the issue. We are now going on 6 weeks. They wanted to bill us more hours to fix it. We agreed yet still no results. Bottom line is it is a waste of time, and loss of money.

Eyefood Factory France

So far so good ! I basically tried ALL the B2B app available. I stop my choice on this one and decided to give it a go. I haven't found any limitations at this stage as it is integrating almost everything I need (in fact maybe more than what I need).

What I discovered is that with other B2B app, options such as Net payment, shipping rules or quantity discount are missing. Also it is difficult to find a B2B app compatible with products options (ex: frame in our case).

With this app you have everything in one. The support is doing the installation (I am not complaining about it as it is a big job and you want to make sure everything is working fine) and from that you almost do not need them anymore as the app is easy to understand. I really like how the Net payment and shipping rules are linked together and the fact the products are displayed with the PRO price on the website instead of applying a discount on the cart page (more clear and pro).

I have basically added all their app as they are affordable and integrate well with each other (do not miss the order form app, a must have for B2B). I like they integrate with other app and the fact you can switch on/off these integration.
I only wish they offer more rules for shipping (ex: free shipping if a specific product is added to the cart) and a way to show exc. GST for B2B clients as shop must always be inc.GST for B2C (but it is maybe a limitation of Shopify).

Trust me, the most versatile and easy to use B2B app. With all the packed options, I do not thing that one day we will have to change app as something is missing. Good job guys !

GroupOrigins BV Groothandel

This plugin contains a great amount of functionality for a lot of different use cases. Also the support is very fast within a few hours they have you sorted. Big thanks to the guys and keep up the good work.

CLICHAIR.CH beauty & care products

If you are in the process of choosing which app to entrust your customer to, and you are confused by the amount of solutions proposed in the marketplace, we advise you not to look any further.
Reliable, complete and with further correlated and perfectly compatible apps that will allow you to reach the goal easily and with the serenity of having a support staff ready to help you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32