Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale Pricing Discount

by Wholesale Helper

Wholesale pricing for wholesale and B2B customers!

Creative Distribution

Excellent backup support, we have this on 2 sites now. would recommend 100%. The team always reply promptly with answers

Obsessive Lingerie Canada Inc.

The customer service was great - they worked with me until the issues were resolved. Everything works great! Recommended!

Ravasicorse

Ottima APP per un e-commerce avanzato. Servizio clienti sempre disponibile per ogni richiesta. Consigliata!

HTStore Jabra

El servicio y el soporte Técnico es de lo mejor que he encontrado, son muy rápidos y atentos, la aplicación es la mas complete que he encontrado ya que puedes manejar diferentes descuentos, si lo que buscas es tener descuentos por volumen, a ciertos clientes o precios individuales te lo recomiendo.

Sea Box Shop

Customer service and technical support are responsive and timely. They were able to expedite a request for a custom form edit within hours of my initial message. Management is serious about partnering with their clients to truly provide value added components which is refreshing and appreciated.

Famous Rebel

If only every developer and app-making team were like this on Shopify. There is something to be said for the level of professionalism that I thought had long gone from e-commerce. I had a great intro call to the app and its features and all points were explained rather than just leaving you in the dark. The team is absolutely brilliant and sorted out all problems ( tweaks I should say ) almost immediately. Shopify- please take note you really should have a tiered system of app developers ( like a pro service ) . For professional e-commerce companies like ours www.famousrebel.com it's not about the cheapest, it's about dealing with people who are professional and dedicated to helping your store grow and matching your aspirations not just taking your money and leaving you in the dark.
Recent downloads for me ( as I'm sure it's the same with others that have been split between great and time-wastingly awful). These guys along with a few others I used recently are definitely at the very top of the list.

Plarte

I am currently using this app for wholesale and it has been wonderful for my catalog clients i could not thank enough to the wonderful team you guys have and the quick response to all of my questions keep up the great work!

Vegan Food Services

We are using this app to provide individual pricing and wholesale discounts. The app works exceptionally well, and is also very intuitive. As our store is in Dutch the WPD team were very accommodating in changing the language and they were also very quick to make customizations to how we wanted to use the app. Overall, highly recommended app with great service

Sorakami

Incredibly easy to use app with great integrations and very responsive customer service. I would highly recommend!

Conte Negroni

Good app. Does what it needs. Very responsive and cooperative support. Overview of discounts is a real plus to quickly change pricing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51