Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale Pricing Discount

by Wholesale Helper

Wholesale pricing for B2B customers!

Ventec Systems Ltd

I've only been using this app during the trial so far but it has done everything that I needed, easily. I'll definitely be sticking with it. The customer support is phenomenal, from integration through to a query about making the PO number mandatory. I turned up to work the following day to find everything done for me by their support!

RENÉE OFICIAL

Great app, excellent support. The many features are very helpfull to create a personalized wholesale experience.

Cantin Distribution Inc

Great app that does a lot Shopify cannot do out of the box. We use just about every feature in the app and have been very satisfied on every level. When we have had issues or questions, support was quick and efficient. We have also had some customization work done and again, efficient and prompt work was done every time.

Alchemist of Eden

I'm really happy with this app and the support is excellent. It seems more robust with better features than another one I tried. They appear to have a team of developers on hand to help with any modifications. I want to translate the signup form as it doesn't translate with the translation app so really happy it is possible to do.

Plant Science Pty Ltd

Great app, we use this with their other wholesale apps to create a wholesale portal that is invisible to our retail customers. Awesome assistance when required too. Highly recommend them.

Lulu & Marula

You do not need to try other Wholesale solutions for Shopify. You have found the one you are looking for.

July 15, 2021

WOW <3

We shed a tear of joy after reading this as we work so hard for our merchants. Please continue to let us know if you need help with anything wholesale-related!

Groundcontrol420

So far so good! We are new to the app, but the customer service is amazing! The team is fast to respond and help with any issues that they can in a timely fashion.

July 15, 2021

That's our job!

2M DISTRIBUTORS

This app works very good with my wholesale and retail store. I have to thank Parth very much for his patience and knowledge. I do recommend this app and the team of reps from Wholesale. Thank You

July 8, 2021

Only 1 store needed with Wholesale Pricing Discount for B2B and B2C. Am glad we are able to help you towards success :)

Sellos de Caucho 24

We used this app for our B2B section and it's amazing. The support team is super fast in responding and super helpful. Thank you so much :)

June 28, 2021

Our pleasure!

-Wholesale Helper team

D&R Aesthetic Technologies

We like the many options this app provides for our wholesale customers. The customer service is wonderful through the chat, I've received a lot of help getting set up, as a non e-comm savvy person and I appreciate the speed at which my issues get resolved and the teaching nature of the assistance I've received.

June 28, 2021

Awesome to hear that our support team was able to help guide you to success :)

-Wholesale Helper team