Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale Pricing Discount

by Wholesale Helper

Offer wholesale prices for wholesale customers!

Paynes Gray

Fantastic experience. The team was very thorough in assisting with the integration and working around other customizations we have in place. They evaluated our theme, made suggestions, and then completed the work in a very timely manner. I highly recommend!

PAOS SAS

Amazing App and Amazing customer service. Helped me very much fixing the problems that I was having with my Wholesale Part of my Business. Highly Recommended !!

sendygear

We set up a wholesale avenue and used this app. It was easy to use, efficient to install and great for the end user. The WPD crew were fast to work with when i needed changes made and very helpful at all times. Definitely recommend.

Odd Bobs Doughnuts

This is the best wholesale app with all the features we needed and more, the support team is amazing and customized the app perfectly for our store.

Airix Wireless

We love the app, our customers are happy and we no longer have to manually quote customers manually for discounts. All the features work as expected and very very well.

Seek Dry Goods

We have been using the Wholesale Pricing Discount app for just a couple of weeks now. The initial customer service to get things up and running was phenomenal. The developer team was quick to respond, answered all of our questions and helped get the app up and running very seamlessly. We are extremely pleased with the app so far.

Berres Brothers Coffee Roasters

We have searched high and low on Shopify for a great partner to help us launch our Wholesale Pricing for our dealers and we have been disappointed by more than a few of the options out there.

Not the case with Wholesale Pricing Discount by Wholesale Helper! We were seriously thinking there was no hope for this to ever work when we came across their app.

Let me just say they walked me through my list of wants and needs before they installed anything to our site. This is huge because I actually spoke to a REAL LIVE PERSON! They reviewed all our existing apps and our theme before going to work on integrating their app with our theme.

We spent months working on this project to be left scratching our heads wondering if it was ever going to happen and Wholesale Helper had us up and running in just 2 DAYS! IT ACTUALLY WORKS GREAT!!!

Highest Praises to Seth and his team for their dedication to quality support through what can become a very stressful project.

They were super reasonable on their hourly rate for doing custom work on our project. I would encourage anyone looking for a wholesale app to talk to Seth and his team at Wholesale Helper FIRST.

Thank YOU Wholesale Helper!

Rick Neuman
Berres Brothers Coffee Roasters

HD Industrial Design

I have been extremely happy with this app. It works perfectly as expected for half the cost of other comparable (less functional) apps. Their support is very responsive and the interface is easy to use and set up.

LuRu Home

Excellent App and Excellent Customer Service, the app works great and it made our life easy. I have no hesitation in recommending this app for your shop. Thanks!

WavyVine Essential Oils + Spa Products

The app is seamless and the assistance provided by the support team is first class. Ap is easy to use deserve A+++++

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20