4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its robust functionality, user-friendly interface, and fair pricing. It's ideal for businesses with tiered pricing models or those building a B2B store, offering two styles - B2B and a dedicated wholesale section. The app integrates retail and wholesale into one Shopify store and is compatible with other apps. Merchants commend the support team for their quick and knowledgeable assistance. Features include separate customer management, volume discounts, and coupon issuance, with a customizable sign-up form. It's also noted for improving workflows, saving time, and providing a professional-looking wholesale store.

December 6, 2023

Vents.com — This company is the real deal. They provided great customer service with some of my initial questions. 20 minute on boarding demo, and already made two customizations, so that when someone is logged in it hides the create account, and if they are logged out, it shows the create account. As well as they added a logout feature on our navigation that shows if logged in and hides if logged out. The app is full of wholesale related pricing features for basically anything that you can think of. I really like the variant price control and pricing groups.

Vents.com
About 2 months using the app
February 4, 2024

Neben der optisch wenig ansprechenden Aufbereitung, gibt es einen großen Mangel, den der Support nicht mal nach zwei Wochen geschafft zu beheben. Während des Check out, wird dem Grundner ein viel günstigere Preis angegeben, als eingestellt. Ich habe damit bereits Verluste bei Bestellungen erhalten. Der Support konnte das Problem nicht lösen, und es ist offensichtlich auch keine hohe Priorität dort. Daher von mir einen Stern. Ich hatte dem Support lange genug Informationen zukommen lassen und Zeit gegeben.

Khroom-Sport
Germany
7 months using the app
October 25, 2023

Après avoir tenté une autre méthode, nous sommes revenus vers WPD car c'est selon nous la meilleure solution pour les boutiques B2B-B2C, et le support technique a été en mesure de nous réintégrer nos anciennes données rapidement et efficacement. Un service impeccable! Merci encore.

After trying another method, we switched back to WPD because they have the best solution for blended stores, and tech support was able to get us back into our old data quickly and efficiently. Impeccable service! thanks again

ZoneHobbies
11 months using the app
September 18, 2023

5 Star customer service. They were able to get our theme updated the second time after an update. Very helpful app to easily add whole sale feature to your site.

Fire Retardant Shirts.com
Over 1 year using the app
Wholesale Helper replied November 3, 2023

So happy the app has been easy to add to your site and there has been 5 star service!

Let us know if you need anything in the future.

August 16, 2023

SAVED OUR LIFE!
We have a 3 tier pricing business: Distribution, Wholesale, and Retail. This has been quite the challenge when working on a Shopify store and myself not being an engineer. We were using some other apps before, and all of a sudden, without any notice, the checkout process with that app stopped working. This was in the middle of our "Prime Day" sales, so it was a HUGE blow and very time sensitive. The other app's support was slow to respond, and never actually found the problem. I jumped ship and did trial and error with a few apps that day to find a fix to get it up and running again. Wholesale Pricing Discount B2B was the winner. Number 1: quick start up time. They didnt require 1-3 business days to install. Number 2: They had live chat support with REAL, knowledgeable, HELPFUL people. And the support response time was always within an hour or so. Number 3: I have been able to have a video call with someone, and now just a phone call with someone about a glitch. The support is unmatched, the UX UI of the app itself is very straightforward (again, not an engineer here), and it has so many robust functions, many of which we don't even use, but I can see their use case for other business models. If you are a B2B/B2C business, and don't want to be on Shopify Plus, THIS is the only app to consider. - Becca Hislop, Marketing Director.

bryght
4 months using the app
Wholesale Helper replied August 23, 2023

Thank you so much for the kind words!! We work really hard and are so happy that you were able to get up and running fast during Prime Day + your support needs met :)

Let us know if you need anything in the future!

Wholesale Helper Support Team

November 17, 2023

As usual, their customer service is great. Need a 'clear all' option in the Wholesale Cart and they delivered!

Enjou Chocolat
4 months using the app
June 13, 2023

HIGHLY FUNCTIONAL, TERRIFIC FEATURE SET, NO BLOAT PLATFORM

I've searched a TON for the best wholesale tool and I truly believe this is not only the best built app for a store trying to have a B2B/Wholesale section, but that its unbelievably fairly priced considering its deep functionality.

Noteworthy: Their customer service is UNBELIEVABLE! They always respond right away with the internal chat tool from your shopify admin site and you're not just getting a person who can barely help you. Instead, you're getting someone EXTREMELY tech savvy and deeply versed in the tool and features itself. They quickly get a real answer to you and anything you need done including customizations that you often get for free and without questioning you. I've been working with Shanna and she is INCREDIBLE! Never in my life have I seen such great service, especially from a developer firm.

MedATXDistro
9 months using the app
Wholesale Helper replied June 30, 2023

Great product, great design, great support, fair price...is our goal!

We're here to help so let us know if you need anything. Thank you so much for the kind words :)

July 26, 2023

Our experience with the Wholesale APP has been amazing. Mehak from the support team has been shadowing us in the learning process and provided third party integration with other APP. We were helped by Abhinav from the developer team a couple of times as well with certain features. This APP is fantastic with your support team and developer team!

AGP (Australian Gift Packaging)
11 months using the app
Wholesale Helper replied August 23, 2023

Love hearing our support team was able to get you set up and rolling...Let us know if you need anything in the future!

Wholesale Helper Support Team

November 17, 2023

The team helped me to get up and running. They were quick and helpful. I haven’t started actually using the product yet, but so far, I am very happy with the support and how I anticipate the product to work.

Budget-Parts
Netherlands
10 days using the app
September 25, 2023

I had a great experience with the implementation team Tejas Lakhalani, Deepesh Melath, Parth Lakhani. They did a fast job and really great work overall. Fast replies and delivered the solution with a video tutorial on how to use the new functions once implemented. They backed up my theme in case something did not work properly and I also had a request on the net terms to be changed to the language of the store Swedish. The app was recommended from my Shopify contact person along with a few others and makes just what I wanted, distinguish B2B and Retail price, easy to use and to set up discount and rebate groups to different type of business partners. Great with the net terms to let your customer buy with 15 or 30 days terms. Saved me a lot of time! Highly recommend app and fantastic implementation from the team at Wholesale Pricing Discount B2B.

CIRKULERAD
Sweden
3 months using the app
Wholesale Helper replied November 3, 2023

Fast job + Great work is our aim <3

So happy you now have B2B ordering for your store with payment terms!

Let us know if you need anything in the future.