Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale B2B pricing, quantity discounts, coupon, & shipping!

From $19.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wholesale Prices and Discounts for Wholesale Customers

California Glam | Sustainable Glam Pro

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Excellent app, does everything I need in terms of group discounts and quantity discounts by products. Support is quick to respond and very professional. Today chatted with Mehak and she even provided a video explanation because I wasn't clear on how to setup something .

June 6, 2022

Awesome to hear that you are using our group + quantity discounts and that support was able to help!

- Wholesale Helper Support Team

Nai-Vape

Location Kenya

I have now used it for just over 1 month. They connected my site pretty fast and the demo call was good. The system does work as they promised. Love it and worth the price.

GoDoggy

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app & excellent team with great flexibility and we are happy to launch our wholesale portal without having to upgrade our Shopify account.

May 24, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

sacredsex

Location Bolivia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Excelente atencion y servicio, super proactivos en ayudar en lo que uno necesite. Muchas gracias!!!!

May 18, 2022

So happy the team has been able to help :)

Let us know if any questions in the future!

A Spice Affair.

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Love this app! Helped us gain and manage so much B2B business in a streamlined manner. I would only suggest to include multilanguage support in the future. Otherwise, the team has been beyond wonderful in doing integrations and migration to a new theme. The app loads fast and accomplishes what it says it does.

May 18, 2022

Great to hear you are streamlining your B2B business with Wholesale Pricing Discount :)

BUBBLEGUM YUM ARTISAN PRINTS

Raissa and the technical team have been fantastic with custom changes. This company is definitely easy to work with!

We do our best :)

Thank you for the kind words.

- Wholesale Pricing Team

Clearpoint Medical USA

Raissa & technical team has been very efficient in helping us make cosmetic changes to wholesale sign up page - thank you Wholesale Helper team!

YMIJEANSWHOLESALE

Time spent using app About 2 months

Their customer support team is great! I am building my wholesale store and I love the fact it has all the tools I need to scale my business!
Thank you in advance!

May 5, 2022

We love scaling together :)

Let us know if you need anything in the future!

Taffy Town

Time spent using app Over 1 year

WDP gave us great support through the whole process... We needed some customer forms for the dealer application that we needed to build with another app, but they integrated just fine with Zapier. We are getting a lot of Wholesale orders!

April 18, 2022

This make us so happy :). Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Savhera

I had an issue with installment so they assisted me and since it went over the free trial period they offered a refund. Amazing customer service!