Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale B2B pricing, quantity discounts, coupon, & shipping!

From $19.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wholesale Prices and Discounts for Wholesale Customers

11Bravos.com

The support is terrible. If it works for you on the first go around, then great but if you need any help beyond that expect to wait days on end with very little to no communication. Seems like a good app, but the support is absolutely TERRIBLE! If you like to have good customer support - stay far away from this one.

Ardisam Dealer Portal

We use this app for the wholesale pricing and Net payment features and ti seems like its gonna do the trick for us. We had a bit of an issue getting permission set up but once we got that ironed out everything worked great. The team implemented the app and was very quick to answer their support chat.

December 15, 2021

Awesome, please keep us updated on your progress. Reach out if you need anything.

Flawless Kimonos Inc.

I had an issue as to why my wholesale shipping rates were not working properly on all my rates and Mehak was so helpful and she even provided a video to show me how to fix the errors. Thank you, this has helped solve my problems.

December 15, 2021

That's what we're here for!

The Nacelle Company

Excellent support and documentation on the Wholesale Pricing Discount App. The app works as it should & easy to use on the Shopify backend.

December 15, 2021

Thank you for the kind reviews...we try and always improve our documentation and usability :)

De Puesto en Puesto

Location Spain

Super easy to implement and great support. they custom all the details you want and very fast. highly recommended.

Simply Supplied Co

Time spent using app About 1 month

Getting the app to work was a little challenging for my theme, but the help team eventually got it working. I don't think it would have been a problem if I used default themes, but I have quite the custom site so it took extra work. They were always quick to respond and wanted to help solve my issue!

November 22, 2021

Great to hear that we were able to get everything working on a custom site! Please let us know if you need anything else.

-Wholesale Helper team

MDMaxx

Great App and great support from the team. I would recommend this app as they just have great service.

- Wholesale Helper Team

Nikura

Time spent using app About 1 year

Wonderful service from this company. They really go out of their way to resolve problems. It's a great app. Thank you very much

November 22, 2021

We aim to be solutions focused! Please let us know if you need anything else.

- Wholesale Helper Team

Blue Lobster Art and Puzzles

Features are great and Sha helped me onboard so efficiently. I highly recommend the 30 min. onboarding meeting to get started in the most efficient way.

Valutek Inc

Time spent using app About 2 years

We began to use this app to offer Purchase Order Option to our clients. The customer service team is responsive and immediately apply some minor customization for us for the Purchase Order Form. The technical support team is also really friendly and patient. They address all our custom needs with patience. Majority of the customization were done without any fee. In overall, a successful app. With some minor touch up, the app will serve perfect. I definitely recommend Wholesale Pricing Discount.