Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale B2B pricing, quantity discounts, coupon, & shipping!

From $19.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wholesale Prices and Discounts for Wholesale Customers

Vinci

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 2 months

I’m currently working with the Wholesale staff, and the least I could say is that there is an amazing customer support. They answered all my questions and where very compliant to help me modify my store. Would recommend anytime

BiochromCorp

By far is the best apps Wholesale pricing that I installed. You will have with this app all that you need, setup different level price for your costumer, individual pricing, quantities discount. And one extra feature is that the costumer can make a Net Order, off course you can choice with costumer can do it.

Congratulation Wholesale Pricing team.

Brandstand Products

This app has been fantastic and is simple to use. They are doing a great job of making a feature rich powerful app that is still user friendly. Their customer service is fast and friendly Seth is a great guy!

Newcastle Classics

Amazing Customer Support. Highly Recommended. Ap is easy to use. Great asset for our company. :)

Atlas Drifts

Great app, used to have duplicate products and variants but now we just sync collections with wholesale rates and our lives our simplified!

CAUSE+MEDIC

This app is amazing! Seth and his team are so responsive and helpful. The price point is perfect and it works way better for net terms and wholesale pricing than any other app I tried. Highly recommended!

JackieB Design

Time spent using app About 1 month

Highly recommend. Seth and Tejas were very responsive to any hiccups during our installation/testing process. We ran into a few snags with programming but quickly resolved in 24-48 hours. They even followed up in the initial launch to ensure all was running okay. We chose all three apps for our retail/wholesale combined site.

Dewulf MarMer

Location Belgium

Superfast proactive service and ultra-friendly in their answers to your questions. Great app, even better customer service

VPR Collection

I am a very impatient when it comes to things working and was antsy on getting the app to start working right away. The customer service was great on communication and they worked on it right away for me.

PetGuru

Location Romania

Super easy to set up and easy to use. Customer support is great with fast response time. Works great for our store. Thumbs up.