Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale Pricing Discount

by Wholesale Helper

Wholesale pricing for wholesale and B2B customers!

Spades Wines & Spirits

I used this app to help me set up a wholesale section for my website and this amazing and very good! The staff are excellent at helping out and customizing small things. Highly recommended! :)

R2 Collective B2B

Great functionality and even better support. Much better than the alternatives out there and the team goes above and beyond to make sure it is configured to your liking. Highly recommend this app!

Ever After Pigments

App works great. Installation was quick and easy. Customer service is great. Would recommend for any store who doesn't have Plus.

Joe Deodato & Family - Quality Produce

Wonderful app and the customer service team is very responsive! We use other apps by the same developers and they work great as well.

Rampage Coffee Wholesale

Great App and the team is great at communication as well. The app does the job perfectly for wholesale ordering through our site and the support is EXCELLENT. Thank you, team!

Carra Lee Active

Very helpful. Great communication, the team was easy to work with. Thanks Wholesale Pricing Discount for your great work.

DeineLampe.de

Very professional App and the best support in the world that goes far beyond what it should actually do. Thanks Wholesale Pricing Discount Team for your great work!!

Hell Babes

The app does the job perfectly for wholesale ordering through our site and the support is EXCELLENT. They are always available and willing to help with any issues.

Shop Hechizo

We recently migrated to the Wholesale Pricing Discount App from the very robust (though pricey!) wholesale platform we'd been loyal to for years in an effort to cut some costs this year. So far I've been really impressed with the features and capability. The support for this app is outstanding, fast and friendly. They helped me make modifications to my theme very quickly. Would definitely recommend!

A Band of Anglers Inc.

Great app, great support. Easy to implement and use. If you're looking for a wholesale/discount app I highly recommend!