Wholesale Pricing Now

Wholesale Pricing Now

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale and Tiered Pricing Made Easy!

Oakiwear

I have been looking for a budget-friendly app to help with our wholesale sales through our Shopify site. I needed 2 things... Conditional discounts and Payment terms. Pretty simple, but not a lot of apps that manage both.

This app was easy to install, and while I did need them to help me with a small error on installation for the terms, they had it up and running in less than 24 hours from the time I installed it. Their support team is FAST!

Pitbullcaps

I've used other similar apps. I think this app is the best.
No discount code! No variant!
Simple Set up
If you are looking for the app which is supporting multi tier-price list with customer tag, this is it.

Galvan Global Group

I had tried about 4 to 5 different Wholesale apps, and by far this is the best. Great Customer Service!!!! Support was very impressive and the app works Great!!!

Ceceandme Co

Thank you, Chris. Awesome Customer Service!! The app is working great.

Mikkacc

I had tried about 5 to 6 different wholesale apps, and by far this is the best. support was very impressive and the app works like a pro.

Icegroup

We have tried 4 different wholesale apps, this is by far the one that sorted our issues within AJAX shopping cart.
Chris from Wholesale Pricing sorted, coded and implemented what we wanted outside the scope of works. Really appreciated it.
Its a must for Wholesale pricing for your Shopify store and definitely the one for a more complex website.
Great Work!

Menorahdotcom

Great Customer Service!!! Quick and easy to deal with!

Pillar Of Clouds Distribution

Exactly what I need and works just as it says it would. I spent weeks finding the right app. this one allows me to assign customers to specific tier structures. The only limitation I see as of now is the tier system discounts are based only on percentage. I don't like that and I much rather be able to create multiple tier structures for collections that are all priced the same. example I sell a $20 product and I want whole price tiers for $9.00, $8.00, $7.00 etc. it only shows percentage discount so unless my customer does math they wont know how much each product is costing them. they need to set it up so you can change the price that way the tier system will show the customer how much each item is per piece if they buy 10 or 20 or 50 etc.

Tim Eads

Excellent app and tech support. The "net15/30" portion originally didn't work with my theme, but they were able to troubleshoot and solve the problem within 24 hours. I'm now able to offer my wholesale accounts easy online ordering with net 15 invoicing.

Reelight Com

Excellent app that does what is says and even a bit more. We got amazing support from the company, which updated their app to make it fully compatible with our Shopify theme in just a few days. We are very satisfied with the solution.