Wholesale & Custom Pricing

Wholesale & Custom Pricing

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale, Custom Pricing & Tiered Pricing Made Easy!

Fox & Wolf

I would not recommend. 2 months now I've been promised that the 60 day free trial would be activated, as it didn't activate in my account when added. So, I've been charged $54 for a app that should have been free. The customer service team have been told numerous times and each time I'm promised the manager will activate the offer. Now, I was told the credit would apply to my last bill. Again this month I've been charged. I do not recommend

MoSu Maison

WARNING! Do not use this app! The wholesale prices appear, and it shows customers what they should be charged, yet it charges them regular retail prices when they pay. This has resulted in a huge loss my store.

March 14, 2021

Hi there,

We are so sorry about this. We've been trying to resolve this issue in a timely manner but haven't heard back from you. This issue can be of 2 things:
1) Incompatibility with other running apps
2) Minor settings tweak from our app

Please email us at support@websiteondemand.ca and I can guarantee you that this will get fixed in no time.

Sincerely,
Robert
Ops Manager

Nasa Depot

This app works well for your commercial clients and the developer is active in trying to help out the people that use the app.

March 10, 2021

Hello friends at Nasa Depot

We appreciate this awesome review! We are happy we could assist don't hesitate to reach out to us with any more questions you may have :-)

CARRYMORE™

The easiest way to set up wholesale functionality for your site. Simple to use for both the seller and buyer, easy to customize and excellent customer service. Highly recommend!

March 5, 2021

Hello friends at CARRYMORE™

We appreciate this amazing review! We are super happy that you love and recommend the app! We wish you and your store great success online :-)

Morris Fenderbaum

This app saved us so much time and prevent headache of setting up a b2c and b2b store with one url. No duplicate products, or the store and no lock for pages anymore. We love the possibility of the net checkout as well and all the upselling hint. Even we had some issue with setup the app with our theme, the support replied within minutes to our question, unbelievable quick. Felt almost like a chat :) Hope you continue the great work. Best regards, Denis

March 1, 2021

Hello friends at Morris Fenderbaum

We are happy you had such an awesome experience with us! We appreciate you taking the time out to leave us this awesome review :-) We wish you and your store all the best!

Soobepark

The app has what I really need for wholesale. Settings are very clear and the app the easy to use. The team of app is awesome They are very helpful!!

February 22, 2021

Hello friends at Soobepark

We are happy the app is the perfect fit for you, thank you for leaving us this great 5-star review! We appreciate it! :-)

CEVA Manufacturing

A very useful and functional application that implements bonuses and breaks of all types, serving to create a wholesale store. Support is also extremely helpful and always ready to be of help! SO (shoutout) to Jabir for implementing this piece into our theme.

February 10, 2021

Hello friends at CEVA Manufacturing

We appreciate this awesome review! We are happy the app is working so well for you! We will let Jabir know that his assistance was greatly appreciated! We wish you and your store great success :-)

Inspire Hardware

Great support from the technical team on this app. They solved my issue with multiple apps competing for the end result that I wanted. Now I have the Trade Program automatic discount I was looking for. Would highly recommend.

February 9, 2021

Hello friends at Inspire Hardware

Thank you for leaving this great review! We are happy you are pleased with the results! :-)

puzz'le design store

I use this app to apply discounts for my b2b customers when logged in. It works great and when I needed some adjustments, the support team did it very quickly. Now it works perfectly with my theme.

February 3, 2021

Hello friends at puzz'le design store

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are glad the app works great for you, we wish you and your store all the best online :-)

Yurica Japanese Kitchen

The support I received from the team was so efficient and resourceful. Thank you so much for the kind explanation on the issue why it was happening as well. The app itself was suited for my business needs. Thank you Amir and Nicoz!

January 20, 2021

Hello friends at Yurica Japanese Kitchen

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We will let our support team know that their assistance was greatly appreciated ;-) We wish you and your store all the best for 2021 :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19