Wholesale & Custom Pricing

Wholesale & Custom Pricing

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale, Custom Pricing & Tiered Pricing Made Easy!

BeJewelled Designs

I used this app to be able to have wholesaling option on my website. Very easy installed and worked immediately. Great app. Support also was quick and helpful. I am impressed.

November 24, 2020

Hello friends at BeJewelled Designs

Thank you for leaving this fantastic review! We appreciate the kudos! We wish you all the best on your e-commerce journey :-)

shhmilano

I use this app to manage my wholesale customers and the experience has been faultless. The support from their development team has been great!

Hello friends at shhmilano

We appreciate you leaving us this review! We're happy you have been having a faultless experience so far ;-) All the best on your e-commerce journey!

LOQED

The app does exactly what it is supposed to, and their customer service is excellent. We've asked two questions so far, and always received a reply within the hour.

Hello friends at LOQED

We appreciate you leaving us this review! Thank you! We wish you great success in your e-commerce endeavors! :-)

Campus Classics

This app is super easy to install and setup. I had one small issue with custom shipping being displayed on the cart page, but I contacted support and Vlad had it fixed within an hour or so. Awesome customer support! Highly recommend this app if you are looking to offer wholesale pricing quickly and easily on your Shopify store!

Hello friends at Campus Classics

Extremely nice of you to leave this fantastic recommendation! We're glad you had a great experience! :-) We will let our support team know that their assistance was greatly appreciated! :-)

MVP SELECTIONS

This is a convenient, affordable app. Its customer support is proactive and responds faster than the other 5 apps I tried. It does not need integration. As soon as you install this app, and you encode your wholesale prices, it is good to go in a snap. At one click, it's easy to uninstall, unlike its competitors. This is a Must-Try for everyone who likes to venture into wholesaling.

November 6, 2020

Hello friends at MVP SELECTIONS

A huge thank you for giving us this review! :-) We're glad we could help ;-) Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more queries, we are happy to help.

Spirit of the Maker

Very pleased with this app. There were a few bits and pieces that I needed tweeting to my need and the support staff were very obliging and help was timely. It has made wholesaling so easy and efficient. thanks guys - great job!

October 28, 2020

Hello friends at Spirit of the Maker

Thank you for leaving this fantastic review! We're glad you had a great experience! :-) We will let our support team know that their assistance was greatly appreciated!

MS Distribution

HI - I CANNOT INSTALL THIS APP - ERROR INDICATES THAT IF I AM THE OWNER OF THE APP I SHOULD CHECK THE LOGS

October 28, 2020

Hello friends at MS Distribution

Thanks for leaving this review! We want to get it right for you 100% so our support team has sent you an email to sort the issue out.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Fasteners Plus

I was excited to use this App but after trying to integrate with our custom theme, the App developers asked us to find another app as they were unwilling to solve the checkout errors this app was creating on our custom theme

October 20, 2020

Friends from Fasteners Plus,

Thanks for leaving this feedback. This is Sean, Success Manager with Wholesale Pricing Now.

I'm super sorry this turned out to be an issue we couldn't get to the bottom of. About once a year we hit one of these and I'm so sorry it had to be with your store. I reviewed your email string with our support reps and developer.

Looks like they had trouble recreating the issue, and it's a bit of a mystery.

We do have several other apps, and would be happy to comp one for you as an apology. This truly is rare and we would love to take 100% care of you in another way if possible.

Let me know? Any questions from here? Thanks for your understanding,

Sean H

Plunkett Pharmaceuticals

I use this app for our family & friends pricing and our healthcare professionals. I received great assistance (even on a weekend) from the team. They have been helpful, and quick to reply. Very happy. Also looking forward to all the new stuff they will be adding to the app in the future!!

October 20, 2020

Hello friends at Plunkett Pharmaceuticals

It was a pleasure to assist you! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Thank you for your support and happy selling! :-)

A-Masks

A great plugin, seems to be working as expected, but a must-have feature for our business would be for this to work in multiple languages. At the moment the pricing table shows only under the main language of the website.

September 28, 2020

Hello friends at A-Masks

Thank you for your feedback! It is very much appreciated, we have made note of this and will take it into consideration for future updates :-) All the best!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17