Wholesale & Custom Pricing

Wholesale & Custom Pricing

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale, Custom Pricing & Tiered Pricing Made Easy!

Seattle Engraving Center

Exactly as described and promised, best of all: it is free with all the necessary tools to start. Great customer support

Kolossus Workwear

Great app and superb customer service! Noticed an a little issue and it was fixed immediately by the team. The app does exactly what we want it to do and saves us the hassle of having a second wholesale page.

Wash Wax ALL

So far this app has done what another app a lot more expensive couldn't do. Had a few issues after installing but after contacting them to help me, they responded super fast and fixed the issues unbelievably fast. Recommend!

Magnus smokeware

Great support had some issues but it was my own fault and they couldn't have been more helpful. really quick responses. great app works and does its job right

Lucky Thanka Handicraft

It Actually Works! Great app. Thank you for creating this app for wholesalers to be able to sell B2B

Uni-T

Great app and great support. I highly recommend it to any business that would like to explore wholesale options

Hitachi Merchandise Store

Couldn't get the app to work and very slow support I wouldn't recommend. Not a great experience at all

November 11, 2019

Hi there. Our support times are clearly written on our app store page. We respond to all support tickets within one business day or less - usually within hours. It looks like you had our app installed for less than two hours.

HMNRTH

I love this app! We tried everything that dealt with wholesale capabilities on Shopify...and this is the best app functionality and cost wise! Definitely recommend!

LeilaCools

Great app and great support. Doesn't work for my store at the moment as I have multiple currencies enabled, but maybe someday...!

Hubbit-store

This app work great if you would like to change your price for wholesale
its really easy to use and install