Wholesale Pricing ‑ Wholesale

Wholesale Pricing ‑ Wholesale

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale Pricing Made Easy!

Metal Lotus®

I've used several wholesale apps, and this one is by far my favorite one. It's easy to use, and support is incredibly fast and helpful.

GIFTMAS

Easy to use and Edsil is being very helpful to my inquiries. Recommend to those of you who wants to create your own wholesale store.

Beauty Hair Products Ltd

Great app and very good support. Easy to setup just needed some tweaks with the layout which the team sorted in a jiffy.

Super-Dry Systems

Great app if you have distributors who gets discounts. The display of the discount gives the list price and net price which is helpful

ORGAINIC

There are only two major features that an app must have: functionality and customer support. This app excells in both aspects. We've been looking for a great wholesale app for months now and finally found it by choosing Wholesale Pricing Now.

Jest Paint Store

I was having issues at first getting the app to work properly, but Chris stepped in and helped me get it set up correctly. It works fine now and it integrates nicely with my theme. Only issue I have is that I wish the app will allow you to put both line item quantity minimums AND order total minimum, as well as choosing individual products AND entire collections to be discounted.
Other than that, the app does what it needs to do and the support was great!

ikatee

Team was really helpful to settle up apps trial and test options. Finally last tests worked well; Thus I apply for the app ! so far so good. Now I have to implement it with my resellers. better if we could even add some extra shipping costs for cardboxes and preparation.

Bell Town Vapor

I used this app to add awesome discounts to my beloved customers. Had an issue when I transferred to an unsupported theme (which I knew would happen because I read that it wasn’t supported) but I contacted support on Sunday, had a response this morning which is Monday, Nick had the issue handled in hours.

Ixiah

Great app and really helpful customer support. They have been very quick to reply to my questions and prompt with assisting with all the changes required to make the app work with our theme and styling it accordingly. Highly recommend.

Express Sign Products Canada

Prompt and helpful customer support.