Wholesale Pricing Now

Wholesale Pricing Now

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale and Tiered Pricing Made Easy! FREE Plan Available!

LeilaCools

Great app and great support. Doesn't work for my store at the moment as I have multiple currencies enabled, but maybe someday...!

Hubbit-store

This app work great if you would like to change your price for wholesale
its really easy to use and install

Wellj Smith ™

super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super

ScribbleWall

We are using this app to offer a customer group special pricing. It's really easy to install and create discounts. Worked well out of the box and the support team were fantastic in helping me resolve a tiny issue that I had with implementation. Very impressed and would highly recommend.

SOFTAN STORE

This app is especially easy to use. Very simple. Very suitable for small wholesale. I am very recommend it.

K9 Mask

I installed the app and the basic functionality looked and felt great on the site. I had a question about one small feature and the team quickly replied and did some custom coding to fix it for me. I am so happy to have a quick, easy, install for wholesale customers.

Sprout

Support was good. Does what we need it to do and I like that it has a free version available to get a feel for everything.

MELCA DISTRO

We really like how it works. We used this app for our wholesale business and and special discounts......

Party Habits

I tried about two other wholesale apps before trying this one and this has been the easier app to use compared to the other 2 highly rated apps from Shopify App store.

Moe Melanin LLC

The installation was quick and easy. If I had any questions, the customer service team provided quick solutions.