Wholesale Pricing Now

Wholesale Pricing Now

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale and Tiered Pricing Made Easy!

SuddenRush Guarana USA

trial time is too short. the rest seems to work ok after we had support adjust for our custom theme.

My-Fujifilm

Simple and effective wholesale pricing. Customer service is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommended.

Nonohana

We used this app in order to show two different types of prices depending on the types of customers. Very easy to use, and very sincere and kind customer support.

X1 Safety

Great service. Dropped them a line when I found a path to check out that didn't give customers a chance to select payment terms as an option. Problem solved within hours.

Gorilla Paper Inc / Gorilla Supply

this is awesome and affordable price... I like this app....I regret to sign up shopify plus :( sigh~ If I knew this first, I might not sign up enterprise account

Bentilia 100% Legume Pasta Canada

Great app, an extreme short cut to Shopify enterprise - looking forward to more feature in the near future.

Agrigenic Foods

We are still in test mode, but the app seems to be doing the job after we contacted support. It took a few days, but they added our shopify theme to their compatibility list and our tags are now working.

The app itself has many features that we may end up using. I was able to "trick" it into giving quantity discounts to retail customers by having them sign up. You may want to add this as feature.

Overall, nice job!

Hotaling

So far I'm very impressed with excellent customer service - although they promise to get back to you in 1 day, my issue was resolved in a few hours!

NZ Native Oils Ltd

I'm using this app to offer discounts to distributors and VIP customers. It's been super simple to set up and worked perfectly right out of the box. Very impressed.

Cheeses of Wisconsin

This app does most of the things I need it to do. Was easy to set up wholesale accounts with pricing and terms. Hit a couple snags along the way but Robert in customer service responded quickly and helped me troubleshoot some issues easily.