Wholesale & Custom Pricing

Wholesale & Custom Pricing

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale, Custom Pricing & Tiered Pricing Made Easy!

Bag2u Dot Com Sdn Bhd

**Review update: Problem finally solved after almost a month. They provide free credit for that month in order to cover back our loss. After the rectification, yeah it's working great. Recommended to use. Just hope the same incident would not happen again. **Old review: Terrible support. I contacted them about the wholesale price not showing since 24th December 2020. It's already 5th January 2021 but the issue not solved yet. I chased every day for status update, at first they said it's escalated to 2nd level support, after 2 days they did not even bother to give any reply. We paid for the app at $30usd a month, it's not that we use it for free. It caused a disaster to us as all our agents now have to manually place order through phone and damages our reputation. Don't expect more from this merchant

January 20, 2021

Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback.

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused. A member of our tech support team has reached out to rectify the issue, We'd love the chance to get this right for you, once again we are truly sorry for any mishap that has occured.

Melissa & the Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

The Queen of Quartz

My wholesale pricing stopped working, and they fixed it up quickly. Thank you for your prompt assistance!

January 6, 2021

Hello friends at The Queen of Quartz

We appreciate this review! Thank you for your support, all the best on your ecommerce endeavors :-)

DOMAGRON

SO far so good. I just installed the app and ran into a few BDU issues. Vlad responded within a few hours and was able to guide me in my ways. The app has a lot of functionality. I like the way you can add multiple discount groups. Omitting certain products within a collection and giving different discount per product was a little tricky though. However, with a few tweaks in how I classified products within collections, it worked like a charm. It would have bene mush simpler if you could assign discounts at the product level per product, like in a spreadsheet format. Also, it would be a great new feature if when a customer is tagged with a net terms is not given the option to checkout the traditional way. I pass down the credit card fees to wholesale customers and by having checkout butting show up for house account customers, I get added confusion by wholesale customers. 'Overall a great app with a lot of upside potential as enhancements are developed and rolled out.

December 9, 2020

Hello friends at DOMAGRON

We appreciate this review! Thank you for taking the time out to write to us! We are glad the app is working well for you so far :-)

BeJewelled Designs

I used this app to be able to have wholesaling option on my website. Very easy installed and worked immediately. Great app. Support also was quick and helpful. I am impressed.

November 24, 2020

Hello friends at BeJewelled Designs

Thank you for leaving this fantastic review! We appreciate the kudos! We wish you all the best on your e-commerce journey :-)

shhmilano

I use this app to manage my wholesale customers and the experience has been faultless. The support from their development team has been great!

Hello friends at shhmilano

We appreciate you leaving us this review! We're happy you have been having a faultless experience so far ;-) All the best on your e-commerce journey!

LOQED

The app does exactly what it is supposed to, and their customer service is excellent. We've asked two questions so far, and always received a reply within the hour.

Hello friends at LOQED

We appreciate you leaving us this review! Thank you! We wish you great success in your e-commerce endeavors! :-)

Campus Classics

This app is super easy to install and setup. I had one small issue with custom shipping being displayed on the cart page, but I contacted support and Vlad had it fixed within an hour or so. Awesome customer support! Highly recommend this app if you are looking to offer wholesale pricing quickly and easily on your Shopify store!

Hello friends at Campus Classics

Extremely nice of you to leave this fantastic recommendation! We're glad you had a great experience! :-) We will let our support team know that their assistance was greatly appreciated! :-)

MVP SELECTIONS

This is a convenient, affordable app. Its customer support is proactive and responds faster than the other 5 apps I tried. It does not need integration. As soon as you install this app, and you encode your wholesale prices, it is good to go in a snap. At one click, it's easy to uninstall, unlike its competitors. This is a Must-Try for everyone who likes to venture into wholesaling.

November 6, 2020

Hello friends at MVP SELECTIONS

A huge thank you for giving us this review! :-) We're glad we could help ;-) Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more queries, we are happy to help.

Spirit of the Maker

Very pleased with this app. There were a few bits and pieces that I needed tweeting to my need and the support staff were very obliging and help was timely. It has made wholesaling so easy and efficient. thanks guys - great job!

October 28, 2020

Hello friends at Spirit of the Maker

Thank you for leaving this fantastic review! We're glad you had a great experience! :-) We will let our support team know that their assistance was greatly appreciated!

MS Distribution

HI - I CANNOT INSTALL THIS APP - ERROR INDICATES THAT IF I AM THE OWNER OF THE APP I SHOULD CHECK THE LOGS

October 28, 2020

Hello friends at MS Distribution

Thanks for leaving this review! We want to get it right for you 100% so our support team has sent you an email to sort the issue out.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.