Wholesale Pricing Now

Wholesale Pricing Now

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale and Tiered Pricing Made Easy!

kami

I use this app to provide my B2B customers with % discounts and net payment delays. Good support provided !!

DMX Pro Sales

This app was very easy to install, clear instructions and I needed a little help with adding discounts to my custom theme on the cart page and the support was outstanding. Highly recommend!

/Sal'vij/ Wholesale

This was perfect for allowing my customers the ability to place an order without requiring immediate payment.

Pop-O-Loco

Support was very responsive to a display issue. The pricing tables this app creates was showing in duplicate, but support was able to resolve the issue quickly. The app enables me to offer custom pricing by customer tag. This is perfect to create special pricing for my local buyers that is separate from my customers I need to ship to!

Aleemahs Applique and Trim

I am just getting started but is so easy to use and looks great, would love it if i could apply to whole store but still have the option to take off a few items that i don't want to include. Hoping it is going to drive more bulk sales to my store.

The Jewelry Junkie

Wholesale customers can't enter discount codes at checkout. I've worked with past wholesale app developers that were able to make this feature available to wholesale customers.

Pawmanity

Great app, provides us with exactly what we needed to launch our wholesale side and makes life easier. Support is excellent and timely too - thank you!

Buynav.com

Edsil has been very quick in re-configuring the layout of the net 30 orders checkout. Thanks for your help!

PartyAnimalOnline

We tested this app for our store and it was flexible easy to set up and worked well. We had a special theme but customer service was fast friendly and efficient and changed it to suit.
Unfortunately we have a good loyalty points scheme and both apps do not run together. At the present it is more important for us to continue with the loyalty points and try for an alternate solution for wholesale customers but I would like to thank the team at Wholesale Pricing for their speedy help and honesty about this.
I would very much recommend this app as long as you don't have the clash that we had!

Wrap-It Storage

If you need a wholesale solution for your Shopify store, look no further than this app! This app offers net terms, free shipping, and more all done by customer tags! This app is extremely easy to use. All around a great app!!