Wholesale & Custom Pricing

Wholesale & Custom Pricing

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale, Custom Pricing & Tiered Pricing Made Easy!

Wicked Moose Soaperie LLC

New to the app, great so far! Even for smaller shops wishing to do wholesale. Amazing customer service and fast response too! They really solved everything in a very fast manner. Would recommend.

Roy's Boys

Fantastic support from the team. App works brilliantly but had a few questions which were answered incredibly quickly. Even had a couple of adjustments including having the discounted item prices show on the cart page - no problem and was sorted straight away. (All of this within 24 hours of installing - so far so good)

Léa France®

I used this app to give a 10% off on my entire store to members of my membership site. It was very intuitive and when I had some doubts, I contacted the support and they were AMAZING. This is my second app from the same company: I have also installed Pre-Order Now. Great app also and the same excellent customer support. I tagged all my members with the tag "member" and voila, I was done. All my members now enjoy 10% off.

MyoStorm

Great app--does everything a wholesale program could ask for. Support is also responsive and helpful.

Wicked Rockabilly & Gifts

Free plan really a waste of time. For businesses starting out in wholesale I believe there is a need to offer at least a collection to the first Discount group offered in Free plan. One product really does not suffice. Maybe add a basic or intermediate level between free and professional. So users can try it more and get up and going before leaping to Professional costing. Other than that I think it would be great for larger businesses that have the revenue to support the fees. I would return if this was possible as the set up was easy. But at this stage 3 stars for one product.

February 10, 2020

Thanks for the feedback on our pricing plans! We'll be launching an intermediate-level plan soon and will let you know as soon as that launches.

Whipped-Scented-Shea-Butter-

I am finding it difficult to talk to someone about my issue. I keep having the same issue since I d/l the app. My product page does not reflect the update in my percentages etc. Please contact me by phone (808) 782-6506 anytime

February 3, 2020

Hi there - we don't currently have phone support available, however we do have both email and live chat support available. It looks like our support agent replied to you on Nov 21st and didn't hear back. Please contact our support desk at support@websiteondemand.ca, and we'll be happy to help.

Jack Turner Watches

Great application and the customer support is phenomenal! Took care of my integration issue ASAP when I emailed them about the application not updating the pricing in my shopping cart. Excellent option for those looking to add wholesale selling to their Shopify store.

HA Motorsports

We needed a solution to apply wholesale pricing for dealers that was simple and effective. This worked great to apply the discounted pricing when wholesale customers were logged into their account. No coupon codes for them to enter, no second store for them to log into and manage, etc. We needed a quick fix for the wholesale price not showing in the shopping cart with this app and their support staff took care of it quickly and easily. A+

Seattle Engraving Center

Exactly as described and promised, best of all: it is free with all the necessary tools to start. Great customer support

Kolossus Workwear

Great app and superb customer service! Noticed an a little issue and it was fixed immediately by the team. The app does exactly what we want it to do and saves us the hassle of having a second wholesale page.