Wholesale Pricing Now

Wholesale Pricing Now

by Website On-Demand

Wholesale and Tiered Pricing Made Easy!

Nogga

Amazing that it is free, was easy to set up for www.nogga.nl !

If I could give Wholesale Pricing Now and the team 1 million stars, I would.

Incredible app, incredible support. Always helpful and friendly. I still cannot believe that the app is free.

Cindy Liebel Jewelry

GREAT App! Function and ease of use are what I've been looking for; VIP & Wholesale customers all in one. I look forward to offering more incentives for my current and new customers.

Looking forward to the upcoming new features mentioned and more!!!

Far Out Fab

This app is everything that I hoped for and MORE! This app should NOT be free because it is so useful and works better than most paid apps on Shopify. I am grateful to the developer for creating such a great app and making it available for free! Thank you!

Essentially Exotic

I tried them all - all the paid apps all the semi free apps - this is by far the easiest and does everything it says. Thank you so much for this app. Finally I can offer my wholesale customers an easy shopping experience.

Eleganz N Grace The Style Shoppe

Great app. Easy to use. Tested with a test account and worked well

Sassycollection Net

I love it. Simple, easy, exactly what I need.

Www Pinkhippostore Com

We installed it few days ago. It works well! Waiting for the new features. Thanks to the team.

Trashpompdiva

this app works great. Highly recommended. thank you so much

Simply Pure By Salisha

Excellent. Prompt help and app works like a charm. Thank you

Charm Farm

I just started using this app, so I don't have a track record to report yet. I had a little set up glitch, that was probably my own fault, but the folks at Website on demand got right on it and now it looks like everything is working great.

While my Shopify site is really consumer based, I have many business clients I want to offer wholesale pricing to, so this might just fit the bill.

I'll amend to 5 stars once I see how wholesale transactions get handled