3D Seasonal Effects: BFCM Snow

3D Seasonal Effects: BFCM Snow | Reviews

by Effective Apps

Christmas Snow, BFCM Stickers, Falling Effects & Decorations

Pup Chic Boutique

Really easy to install and lots of options to choose from. I've been using the Black Friday feature and will be trying the snow one next

MrPottery

Worked first time without any issues, nice selection of graphics and simple user interface. Better value than previous seasonal theme apps we have tried as well. Also, the app developer reached out a couple of days after install just to check everything was okay and whether we needed any help. Nice touch.

TheAccessoryZone

Easy to install. Easy to use. Great Graphics. Makes website that little more 'special' Highly Recommend

Mocha Glow

Cool app. Cute graphics, low cost.. 100 character minimum is too long so at this point I’m rambling

Livi's Welt

I installed the app for Halloween, customer service is fantastic, had a small issue and it was fixed within minutes! Very happy with the app and service!

Cat & Oak Soap Den LLC

I absolutely love this app. It's super cute and it's honestly the first app I have subscribed too. It's a terrific value!

Home Desk Treasures

The app was easy to install and when I needed support, it was given promptly - the issue I was having was completely solved. I'm using the Halloween decor in my store, it really looks good! I would recommend this app if you're looking for an easy app to install, great support and beautiful holiday decorations.

Supp Kingz

Great App! Easy to install and setup within minutes. Plenty of holidays and options to choose from. Well worth the cost for what you are paying!

Gratitude and Graces

Great App! Added for the first day of Fall & the falling leaves & Halloween designs are perfection!! My Customers are loving it!

Lip-Lash Cosmetics

I love it! It adds a cute touch to my shop! The developer is communicative, responsive and open to hearing requests.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8