Wish Marketplace Integration

Wish Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Wish

Bluejay

I really like this app and it is working smoothly and have a really good support team. easy import and easy filter to select products
easy upload, Easy to use :)

Pellatt Cornucopia

I am selling on Wish marketplace, and tried many other apps to integrate my Shopify store, but I found this app perfectly fit for my business. As it made my work very to by importing products and listing them on wish in just a few minutes, which may take weeks for me if I would have created them on Wish manually.

I am very thankful to the CedCommerce team as they guided me with all the process and help me in choosing the products to be uploaded. They will provide you as much time you need to understand the app as well as the marketplace.

Spring Magnolia

I used this application to help me to integrate my shopify store with wish and they help me a lot. They uploaded my products, and help me step by step.

Guyos Apparel

Worst Customer service !!!
Never respond
Charge me $240 for 6 months Even i have no wish store!
when you will need them , They will not be there For you

July 13, 2019

Dear Guyos,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

We were in regular communication with you to sort out your problems. Your Wish account has been suspended after you have chosen the subscription of app. We have also initiated your amount as refund.

Let us know if anything else we can do for you.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

babygmajesticfashion

great customer service very easy to import product s in bulk really easy great for growing your business in finding true customers

SUNNYTSTAR

I use this app to help me to import products from Shopify. Very easy to use, reducing time with importing. They have the best client support! They answer very fast and clear to all my questions.
It is the best place to start your business!

Ashley's Cosplay Cache

This is the most excellent customer service I have encountered on my Shopify plan. I cannot wait to begin using this app. This app is very easy to use and the customer service is always ready to help. I love how this app is easier to use for importing products compared to other services such as Amazon which is a long process.

G.L.C. SALES

I think Wish Marketplace is perfect. They have the best help you can ask for. Great place to start your own business.

caldstore

best help for my business! Thank you so much! It's easy and helpful for wish and shopify! Best app service!!!!

Teyas's Shop

I used this app to help me integrate my products to Shopify. till now everything is perfect, a little expansive but let us see where it will take us.

Previous 1 3 4