Wish Marketplace Integration

All in one solution to ease & manage your selling on Wish.com.

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lavish Queens Hair Boutique

Very useful app and its employees are very quick, responsive, and knowledgeable. Will continue to use this app

CONCEPT TEES

Really fast an prompt service.I highly recommend this platform iam hoping of staying an scaling my business

Big Fish J-Shop

Location Japan

Fulfilment was not synced because the shipping carrier was not recognized, but when I contacted support, they immediately showed me how to do Carrier Mapping on Google Meet!

fashion brand sale

very easy using app, made it super simple to list items and create orders automatically in shopify, very fast integration

WoW! Gotta Have It!

This app is superb. The team is very supportive and helpful. The responses are quick. I am so happy after using this app. Highly recommended.

SellFoundry

We used the app for our Wish store. Does an awesome job of keeping prices and inventory up to date! highly recommended!

Alpha Weebs

The app interface is as same as shopify which makes it very easy to use. And the support is the very best. Better than wish support!

bigeshop

customer service, fantastic, respond in minutes, and very useful APPS for my work, thank you very much

Jax Music

The app works as advertised, after using for 2 weeks. It is not always obvious how to configure but the service is absolutely first rate from CEDCommerce. I do recommend anyone start with a smaller integration (like this one - Wish) with relatively small volume to ensure you understand how the app works. It would have been difficult initially with a larger marketplace like Ebay or Amazon.

Gutsy Goodness

Very organized app in logistics and customer service exceeded my expectations when I needed assistance in troubleshooting. Would recommend this app if you want to sell on Wish!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15