Wish Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Wish

OCEANO CLOTHING

The Magnificent Stuff

Hi dears, thip app is amazing first the customer support is awesome. They helped us on every problem and solve them. App is very easy to use but just need to know list your products properly on your shopify then wish will approve them. Thank you for your help Cedcommerce :) themagnificent.net

I Am Jen

Having an awesome support with Neha, she always find ways to fix any problem, upload any products etc. She's been so much help! she takes time to communicate, and very hardworking. I love their customer support and the app itself is very straight forward and easy to use. I recommend this app.

Mega Save Wholesale Retail

Great app and helpful customer service, easy to upload products to wish. There are various custom features in app through which i can update my price and inventory. I have been assigned an account manager who reviewed my account and helped me to completely set up my store and integrate it to wish.com. I recommend CED if you want to elevate your selling journey.

Ur Sales Force Retail Store

Outstanding Customer Service! Neha took a lot of time to help us get everything integrated properly. I still need to provide some extra documentation to wish for some of my products but Neha went above and beyond to help me get everything connected and functioning properly. I look forward to doing more business with CEDCommerce

La Caverne De Popeye

I had a great help with Neha I recommend their services (effective, available and reactive)

Greatbiz Marketplace

Based on my experience in my 2 days trial using Wish Marketplace apps integration and their support I consider this is very helpful to my Shopify business. The system is accurate and the CedCommerce support team are expert in coaching, can guide direct to the point and very dedicated to their job. Thank you!

M A K Sporting

very very goods service ,The question raised quickly resolved,good job!

Amcelltech

they are just great customer services, and work on your needs in hurry. They also take time to communicate with you, and they act fast. I like it

Dragon Ball Online Shop

I have been using their integration since a week before March 26 when wish were disconnected into shopify. Their support is totally extra ordinary, the team were very hardworking. I'm still working creating youtube for this usage as it will really help.
Previous 1