Wish Marketplace Integration

Wish Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Wish

OUTDOORMANS

The app was a little confusing but I had a wonderful Support experience who explained everything to me in detail and walked me through the process and was able to complete exactly what I wanted to achieve. Having great support really makes it a nice experience and want to continue using your products.

Radar t-shop

The best support what I ever met! All problem with using the system we resolved quickly by the chat. Thank you guys for the job!

kiddygarden

Had some problems with getting my products up for sale, but these awesome guys helped me! Recommend this app to anyone who thinking about selling products on wish

BeerTshirtWorld

The App very great and the support very helpfully .... Thanks for your help :) AAAAAAAAAAA +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mega Save Wholesale & Retail

Great app and helpful customer service, easy to upload products to wish.
There are various custom features in app through which i can update my price and inventory. I have been assigned an account manager who reviewed my account and helped me to completely set up my store and integrate it to wish.com.

I recommend CED if you want to elevate your selling journey.

moondigging-us.com

I have really come to appreciate the excellent work performed by CED with regards to their apps, from which I use Bonanza, Wish, and Pricefalls. They are very willing to assist on any issues that arise. I have to put in a special good word for NEHA who is so kind and helpful, willing to explain and even train!!

D-Hagen

The app might be good, but you do need to visit the main wish site allot for checking in on your fines they will give.
they have upped the fines allot also so if you are new to wish. make sure you got minimum 2-3k usd ready for paying the fines, you will be headhunted as a new user there trust me on that.
you will also not get the money back, and their support is terrible.

you WILL be alone on wish, no good help will come from their part.

this application have costed me close to 600 USD so I'm closing down with heavy losses in under a month.

Greatbiz Marketplace

Based on my experience in my 2 days trial using Wish Marketplace apps integration and their support I consider this is very helpful to my Shopify business. The system is accurate and the CedCommerce support team are expert in coaching, can guide direct to the point and very dedicated to their job. Thank you!

Tache Home Fashion

over charges you, very expensive, poor service, wrong uploads and categories and provides 0 sales, just waste of money. we wasted a lot of money for nothing

DaDa Bedding Collection

Terrible experience, don't waste your money and time with this app, avoid it at all cost, just a waste of time

Previous 1 3