Wish Marketplace Integration

Wish Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Wish, list products, sync inventory and manage orders.

kerusso-marketplaces1

We are now using 3 CEDCommerce apps to sync our products with 3 different marketplaces. They are always instantly available to help and answer questions on live chat. The Wish Marketplace Integration app is very easy to use and very effective.

Blue-Tech Fashion's®

Blue-Tech Fashion's® here!!! this is a very good app we recommend this. you should you it for business with wish.com

10XMAMA LTD

Their interface has been really easy and great to use. One of the best application in this app store. Chat support has been top-notch. Swati has been superb in the support and she's there to clarify everything you need.

JoePaul's

CedCommerce Wish integration was GREAT during the holidays. I basically set it and forgot it so orders were routed to shopify automatically then automatically routed to my fulfillment center. I use their integrations for all of my other marketplaces as well.

Beautyandko

I'm using this App for the last 6 months, now I have 2 Shopify stores and both are Integrated with Wish through this App. I have received excellent support from the team they are fast ad resolving all the queries related to App as well as Wish Marketplace itself. They have recently updated the App view on the Shopify theme and it looks fantastic, now it's looking more simple, it improves the overall performance and provide us with more statistically detailed information. The great thing is I can manage my multiple warehouses on both stores with this app, and distribute the inventory as well as prices on the product level and also according to the warehouses. Highly recommended! Thank you, team!

DailySale

Great customer service. They helped me with what I needed in a quickly manner. They are continually improving. Thank you!

Endless Nordic

I had the pleasure of getting a helping hand from this world class support. For now I diden't have any complications! 5 stars.

Luxx Perfumes

Clonkly ridiculously poor quality app, so outdated it belongs in the stone age. Every import to Wish ended in errors. Every sale price is uploaded completely wrong and auto-converts to some differently currency rates. I also find it a bit annoying when a company is dishonest about itself; the company is from India but portrays itself to be based in the US. Like many Indian companies they don't even offer an unsubscribe to their emails which is not legal in ourt part of the world, and definitely not legal in the US. I don't know where they got the idea it's worth even 10% of what they charge "per month".
Furthermore, they completely abuse your contact details and start using it long after you delete the app for marketing.

Uluwatu Collection

applications that are quite helpful, Responsive Online Support and very helpful, a little input from me, maybe the menu can be made more simple and friendly for beginners, Thank you.

SimplyASP Tech

I was able to use this app to provide my team with more functionality in importing and exporting inventory files to the marketplace. It's easy to use so as a small business owner I could get started very quickly and the support that I received from the CedCommerce team has been A+ rated 10 out of 10, best service around, great following up with me to ensure everything is okay, I'm definitely not treated as another seller. I highly recommend giving them a chance it's worth it 100%

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9