Wishlist Hero

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

StellarChoice

quick and easy install. good features. i just dont see anything bad.
don' know anything about customer service, but from what i read it works great.

Titan Movies & Pop Culture

The list is great & support is amazing. Fixed an issue within half an hour of bringing it to their attention. Good Job Guys!

www.laimer.bz

Awesome app, highly recommend. Very fast and awesome customer service and the app is perfect for creating a Wishlist on your website - has many possibilities and works great.

Black Alice Lingerie

Pretty decent app. But we had to remove it, as its overall look&feel is a bit amateurish (even for a free app).

FANTASY BIS S L

Great feature. The display is also perfect and easy to operate. And customer service is timely. thank you very much.

MSD Online Shopping

I love this ❤️ app coz it gives more interest to the customer. Thank you developer for sharing with us freely

Grecorium

Great app. exactly what i needed for my shop. easy to install in 5 minutes and great support when needed!!!

Pearlescent Pony

its perfect. you dont have to do ANY coding to add it to your website (and your header)! it saved me so many headaches. this is the ONLY shopify app I could find that lets you add it to your header WITH NO CODING. not to mention it has a TON of customization options.

KEONI HILLTOP

Omg this app is so helpful! Customer service is Amazing and very quick! Love this app. My customers are going to enjoy saving products they can’t buy at the time.

Thank you so much for creating this app.

Update: They are always so helpful!!!

Shoes 'N' More

Still setting up my store, so my 5 stars is based on the fact that I thought Sameh from Wishlist Hero was great to work with. App was super easy to install, did it myself, and I only needed Sameh to customize one thing which was done very fast. If the app works as well, once we are up and running, as its installation went then it would be a super app.