Wishlist Hero

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Blossom Rituals

Location Mexico

We've been using the Wishlist Hero for a couple of days and so far we like the features and integration to our store for the free plan. The highlight so far has been the support team, they were quick and really helpful on some customizations we requested :)

Magnolia's Mate

Location Japan

It has necessary and sufficient functions with a quite reasonable price table, so that we're very pleased so far. Also, the customer support gave us a prompt and perfect customization. Thank you so much! ---
(Japanese follows)
必要十分な機能が備わっており、価格もリーズナブルだと思います。 日本語の紹介記事だと別のアプリが紹介されていますが、いずれも言語対応等細かい点に不満があったところ、本アプリは全てを解決してくれました。 日本語対応をカスタマーサポートに依頼しなくてはいけないアプリもあるのですが、こちらは自分で全てカスタマイズ可能な点も、日本の利用者には嬉しい限りです。 お気に入り追加時のポップアップの場所が他のウィジェットとかぶってしまっていたので、カスタマーサポートに依頼したところ、すぐに解決しました。 お勧めのアプリです。

May 10, 2022

Hello Magnolia's Mate,

We are so glad to see you in our big and wonderful Revamp family 🥳. Thank you very much for your gorgeous review. We are always happy to know that you are satisfied with our services, moreover, we love to always aim at exceeding your expectations with us. Cheers.

ありがとうございました

LiciaYoung Studios

This is actually a lot of fun to use. The developer even made my special request of little hearts over the collection view a reality! I'm very tempted to use the lists to send surprises to my customers. Practically, it's nice to have a spot for people to add things other than their carts. I offer it as a way to avoid receiving abandoned cart emails and it's a nice additional customer service.

May 9, 2022

LiciaYoung Studios, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊

CLAUDIA LI

Really like that they provide services that sets up the app for you! easy and simple! really enjoyed the experience!

April 27, 2022

Dear CLAUDIA LI,

We truly appreciate your valuable feedback. We aim to make our app simple and flexible to meet your everyday needs. It is our pleasure to always make you satisfied, wishing you a great day ahead🤩!

KARISHOP

Best wishlist app! The great problem with Shopify themes is that they do not include wishlists. even the paid ones. Let me tell you that wishlist is really important in a converting store, since people do not buy in their first visits, but add items to the wishlist, which may draw them to come back, and be called to buy. This app is wonderful, and the staff is really helpful. I wanted to add the wishlist link at the head of the site and as I don't know much about codes and so on, I asked for help. The agent responded to me quickly and added the wishlist link. I recommend the app!.

April 26, 2022

Dear KARISHOP 🤩

We are so glad and happy for your valuable feedback. We always work hard on making our app better and this has been our reward - to have customers like you 🤍 Thank you one more time from the whole Revamp team!

Ecossentials

Great service and a great app to use. Thanks for all the support and helpfull feedback. really recommend this

April 19, 2022

Thanks a ton for your kind words. We are always here to help 🌝

NUBON MARKET

Sameh was very attentive to my request.
This app is a great add-on to any online business platforms.
Highly recommended!

April 19, 2022

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on track and improve the app every day. 😊

Trinaco.com

I wrote to support for help with the configuration. I spoke to Sameh that he was blazing fast, kind and very professional. I am very satisfied with both the app and the support. Highly recommended app

April 13, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous words. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Wishlist Hero and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app. 😊

Polish Pickup

Wishlist has worked great for us. Customer service is outstanding! Emails and requests for help are answered promptly.

April 7, 2022

Thanks a ton for your kind words. We are always here to help 🌝

Lallama On Fire

Me ha encantado la versión gratuita de esta App, muy fácil de configurar y con una integración excelente en el tema de mi tienda. En cuanto las ventas vayan mejor, no dudaré en cambiar mi suscripción. ¡Enhorabuena!

April 5, 2022