Wishlist Hero

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Drimaison

Location Belgium

werkt uitstekend en makkelijk, ik zou deze zeker aanbevelen, als je toch een wishlist wilt en dat het makkelijk installeerd

June 12, 2022

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on track and improve the app every day. 😊

Dank je

NuvoleBlu

Location Italy

Worst app ever. I contacted support several times and gave them access to set up the app, but nothing. They never answered me. Bad service.

Everything awesome in 1 place

Location Australia

Great support! When out of there way to install features fore on my behalf, would highly recommend!

June 12, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊

Eugene Toy & Hobby

Great app that does exactly what we need! Customer service is always willing to help even with companies like us that just use the free plan. Is really customizable in the settings so we were able to get it looking exactly as we liked. Love the app a lot!

June 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous words. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Wishlist Hero and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app. 😊

Simon's Collectibles

I started using this app a while ago and it works very well, particularly the ability for automated emails to be sent to customers when their wishlist items are running low or are now on sale. Customer support has been awesome too and helped me set up the app with my theme.

June 7, 2022

Simon's Collectibles, Thank you for your kind words. Also thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and community. 😊

BS Exchange

Great app & brilliant customer support. Made it match my theme perfectly & very clear and quick communication. Highly recommend

June 7, 2022

Dear BS Exchange 🤩

We are so glad and happy for your valuable feedback. We always work hard on making our app better and this has been our reward - to have customers like you 🤍 Thank you one more time from the whole Revamp team!

Moon Goddess Gifts

I am using the Wishlist Hero app on my Shopify store MoonGoddessGifts.com. I really like that it is customizable. The customer service is also very good. I recommend it.

June 6, 2022

Aurometa

Location United Arab Emirates

It's a great app, and the support team is very helpful, they can help you to fix the issue very fast!

June 6, 2022

Thanks a ton for your kind words. We are always here to help 🌝

Spice Craze

I had a number of questions and requested a few modifications, all of which were swiftly answered and adjusted for me by Sameh from their customer service. This app is very easy to customize and I think it will be a wonderful addition to my website for my customers.

June 5, 2022

Hello Spice Craze,

We are so glad to see you in our big and wonderful Revamp family 🥳. Thank you very much for your gorgeous review. We are always happy to know that you are satisfied with our services, moreover, we love to always aim at exceeding your expectations with us. Cheers.

Heimat

Best wishlist app in our view: has all the essential functionalities and comes with a very fair price. Costumer service and documentation is fab as well.

May 31, 2022